Options

Comments

• SimplyKrys
    SimplyKrys Members Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol@ this ?
    Ol ThotBox said she got 3 certificates
    f0n43kzpssz7.gif

How am I a thot? And yes I do have 3 certificates ? , don't hate.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SimplyKrys wrote: »
    Lol@ this ?
    f0n43kzpssz7.gif

Just quit while you ahead.

There so many more jokes to be made at your expense.

Just let it go.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol@ this ?
    f0n43kzpssz7.gif

i got a certificate of good attendance in high school
    an a greatest dad of the year certificate
    an a employee of the month certificate...twice

so I got 1 more than you
  • SimplyKrys
    edited March 2017
    Options
    @SimplyKrys

ma

you been with dude all your life haven't you?

he was your first?

otherwise I can't see why you don't know that he treats you like ? . not like a woman but a in house thot an the basement is the champagne room.

an Kia is right...your self esteem is shot. but people in that dont know how fukked up it looks from the outside.

you should let a ? like @EmM HoLLa. or @sion show you the world and treat you like you are more than just a ? .

cuz if that is how you want to be treated. then my ? @ bossexcellence can get you a few dollars an get you a nice place all to your own.

just saying....

I have been with him my entire adult life. I have been with him since I was 16. And trust it's not as bad as you think. He does do good things. He picks me up from work sometimes, he cooks for me, he's paid for me to get my hair done, he's paid for one of my college classes and most importantly he's providing me with shelter, something my mom isn't doing. Actions speak louder than words being with him is benefiting me.

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To each one 's own path. Some people are treated like dogs in mansions. Some are queens and kings in a basement.

If she is satisfied and happy with her situation so be it.

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont get the thing yall have with degrees and certificates though. Imo you can brag about this stuff only if it has taken you on a level obove your actual one.

Especially you Americans and these ? damn student loans
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @SimplyKrys

ma

he was your first?

otherwise I can't see why you don't know that he treats you like ? . not like a woman but a in house thot an the basement is the champagne room.

an Kia is right...your self esteem is shot. but people in that dont know how fukked up it looks from the outside.

you should let a ? like @EmM HoLLa. or @sion show you the world and treat you like you are more than just a ? .

cuz if that is how you want to be treated. then my ? @ bossexcellence can get you a few dollars an get you a nice place all to your own.

just saying....

I have been with him my entire adult life. I have been with him since I was 16. And trust it's not as bad as you think. He does do good things. He picks me up from work sometimes, he cooks for me, he's paid for me to get my hair done, he's paid for one of my college classes and most importantly he's providing me with shelter, something my mom isn't doing. Actions speak louder than words being with him is benefiting me.

u are acting as if u are in a real grown up relationship but ur not. if dude cared about ur well being he would actually provide (or go half) on a apartment all ur own. so u wouldnt say he paid for ur hair to get done or paid for a class. u would say he provides for me. there is a different between doing nice things here and there and providing for the one u love. ur relationship sounds like u are both still in high school. like if he buys u a pair of jordans he did something. a man would sit down with u and come up with a plan.

he would say...baby we gotta get our own place but we need to get u a better job first. he would help with ur resume, help prepare u for an interview, help u get to where u guys need to be. he is comfortable in his momma's house and u are comfortable giving him ass for a pack of yaki.

i cross my fingers for u. i hope u get it. im not saying leave ur dude but i am saying expect more...demand more. u are worth it.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @SimplyKrys

ma

he was your first?

just saying....

This what a good side pc supposed to sound like b.

Took me back to 2012-13. Hair do's and drop offs??? Shiiiiieeeetttt

Now these yamps want IG likes, trips to the islands, love, time....all the extra ?

But this? These the standards I truly miss. You wasting ya talents with ya ? TS

Wasting ya talents
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    @SimplyKrys

ma

he was your first?

just saying....

938nt345p2x9.png
    Nah, I can not and will not believe this is an actual real woman
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @SimplyKrys

ma

he was your first?

just saying....

938nt345p2x9.png
    Nah, I can not and will not believe this is an actual real woman

Nah it can happen, I've seen in it real life.
  • SimplyKrys
    Options
    @SimplyKrys

ma

he was your first?

just saying....

u are acting as if u are in a real grown up relationship but ur not. if dude cared about ur well being he would actually provide (or go half) on a apartment all ur own. so u wouldnt say he paid for ur hair to get done or paid for a class. u would say he provides for me. there is a different between doing nice things here and there and providing for the one u love. ur relationship sounds like u are both still in high school. like if he buys u a pair of jordans he did something. a man would sit down with u and come up with a plan.

he would say...baby we gotta get our own place but we need to get u a better job first. he would help with ur resume, help prepare u for an interview, help u get to where u guys need to be. he is comfortable in his momma's house and u are comfortable giving him ass for a pack of yaki.

i cross my fingers for u. i hope u get it. im not saying leave ur dude but i am saying expect more...demand more. u are worth it.

He actually tells me this all the time. He pushes hard for me to look for full time work. He says he waiting to move out but idk what he is waiting for exactly. I feel like we will eventually move on together it's just going to be a while.
  • SimplyKrys
    Options
    700 wrote: »
    I fit most

I don't fit

The swimming ? , I'm from Fla

I can ? swim

That is great. Every time I meet a black person that can swim I give them major props.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait ? in here legit trying to save her
    This ? is disgusting
  • SimplyKrys
    Options
    This thread went way off topic...Good Lord.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    This ? is disgusting

while we all like hoes an thots

this is different.

I don't think most people are OK with any form of abuse...

that or ? want her for the game an that ? got her for himself
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is disgusting

while we all like hoes an thots

this is different.

I don't think most people are OK with any form of abuse...

that or ? want her for the game an that ? got her for himself

Colin Cowherd says something,.."if you want to know if something is a bad idea, say it out loud". Now all of us, as messed up as some of us are. Can see with every defense of her man, the more she reveals how bad a dude he is to her. Not only that, that's she's lowered the bar for herself so bad that the any mere action of kindness to her is a act of love.

There is no way you can write these things out and not at the same time see how distorted your view of your own relationship is. He picks me up from work sometimes, he paid for one of my classes, I pay his mother to stay at her house....

hef78s0oosp0.jpg

What?!!...what type of man that cares for his woman is ok with his woman paying his mama to stay at her house. If the occasion so happens to where I'm jam'D up and my girl and I have to live with my mother.

The last thing she's going to do is hand my mother money for staying there. What kinda...

vefoxxqf3gvi.png

You know what it is, low key..we just a bunch of good ? and this is what the scumbag ? looks like on the other side
  • D. Morgan
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I dont get the thing yall have with degrees and certificates though. Imo you can brag about this stuff only if it has taken you on a level obove your actual one.

Especially you Americans and these ? damn student loans

White people used it to say "we better and smarter than yall" and the only way to show if you are truly educated. Some ? blindly followed and now spout the same ? and use it to look down on people who don't follow that same path.
  • D. Morgan
    edited March 2017
    Options
    To each one 's own path. Some people are treated like dogs in mansions. Some are queens and kings in a basement.

This the type of "educated" ? some of these ? love to brag about having or wanting.

Gets treated like ? called out about how dumb she is for putting up with that treatment and responds by saying how she can't be dumb cause she has a degree and 3 certificates.

• SimplyKrys
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

This the type of "educated" ? some of these ? love to brag about having or wanting.

Gets treated like ? called out about how dumb she is for putting up with that treatment and responds by saying how she can't be dumb cause she has a degree and 3 certificates.

You may think I get treated like ? but really I don't. I get along really well with everyone I live with and me living here is stable unlike how it was when I was growing up. My bf may say things that seem a little messed up, but you have to realize if I never met him I'd be up ? 's creek with no paddle. I would either be living at home with my mom and her ratchet bf or ? knows where I'd be at.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? so unattractive lol
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

You may think I get treated like ? but really I don't. I get along really well with everyone I live with and me living here is stable unlike how it was when I was growing up. My bf may say things that seem a little messed up, but you have to realize if I never met him I'd be up ? 's creek with no paddle. I would either be living at home with my mom and her ratchet bf or ? knows where I'd be at.

or maybe you would have met a guy who treats you like you above 18.

he is stopping you from reaching your potential..if you. have it
  • D. Morgan
    edited March 2017
    Options

You get treated like ? is my opinion.

You would rather deal with being disrespected by being called "convenience ? ", threatened to be put out the house, etc because he paid for ONE class, occasionally gets your hair done and its a cheaper place for you to live instead of struggling by yourself by renting a room somewhere or splitting rent with a responsible friend is a FACT.

Yet you still don't see how putting up with said disrespect and praising him for doing the most basic of things says a lot about YOU.

You've said these things yourself.

I find it highly funny that women such as yourself allows a man to ? you for years and use that ? up and then later on in life swear up and down to the high heavens you all of sudden DESERVE a good man because ? didn't work out with the other ? during your prime years and you got a new outlook on life and how a man is supposed to treat a woman.

A good man don't DESERVE or NEED a washed up ? (not calling you a ? ) after shes been used up by someone else.
  • D. Morgan
    edited March 2017
    Options

or maybe you would have met a guy who treats you like you above 18.

he is stopping you from reaching your potential..if you. have it

The bold is very important!