Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    NCswag wrote: »
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    They'll get justice, look how it said the Chinese embassy got involved they got a whole country backing them up, when one of us gets killed there is nobody to run to because we don't have a home country that is why America can do whatever they want to us

African countries should get off they ass and come represent us

No ? we dont owe you anything.

West Africa maybe but No and gtfohwtbs

Interesting perspective considering Blacks here in America represent for Africans in America and abroad. American Blacks were heavy in opposing Apartheid. American Blacks consistently speak out against injustice in Africa be it Blood Diamonds, famine, or education. ? ingrates.
    They'll get justice, look how it said the Chinese embassy got involved they got a whole country backing them up, when one of us gets killed there is nobody to run to because we don't have a home country that is why America can do whatever they want to us

Interesting perspective considering Blacks here in America represent for Africans in America and abroad. American Blacks were heavy in opposing Apartheid. American Blacks consistently speak out against injustice in Africa be it Blood Diamonds, famine, or education. ? ingrates.

Africa is 54 countries with different political affiliations, histories and regional legacies and ideologies.

African Nations championed AA civil rights (from Tom Mboya , Sekou Toure ,Mboya, Mandela) and they consume majority american and african american products there, people raise awareness and protest on your behalf all across the world , we dont automatically just owe you anything just because you say so....

also some-what blame your immediate ancestors (also Lincoln and the ACS) who offered Liberia and parts of Sierra Leone , some emigrated and in the end it didnt workout so...

You are the only person who mentioned "owe". Us Blacks know Africans from Egypt to S.A. owe us nothing. Had we waited on the lot of you who are inept and incapable of thinking and living outside of your tiny boxes, American Blacks(descendants from various African nations) would still be slaves.

But since you mentioned owe. It's funny how Africans will come to America and enjoy the Freedoms that American Blacks fought for without the help and backing of Africas cowardly nations only to hear trash opinion like yours. The fact remains Black Americans have supported Africans of various nations be it through charities and donations. Political protest or getting our ? kicked so, Africans can come to America, vote, get educated, own businesses and live relatively peaceful lives. So, if we want to broach the subject of who's owed anything you are clearly on the side of needing to ? because the scale surely tips in the favor of American Blacks and our continued support of our mother countries\continent whether chumps like you acknowledge us or not.

Unfortunately this is the plight of the American Black. We are on our own. Despite our continued efforts to include ALL in our struggle against injustice, hunger and poverty across the globe. Most will not and have not reciprocated.

This statement is entitlement , so yeah somebody is insinuating like we owe them

You have bigger/spending buying power than most african/carribean nations, political connections, political influence , more millionaires, upper class, middle class african americans, political officials and had an African American President in power for 8 years with half a black cabinet.

and you are crying for assistance from 3rd world countries in which not even one has influence on global affairs and only has 2 full democracies ?

and I just pointed out to you we have and always support the plight of african americans it might not be to you liking but we dont have to , there is no prerequisite for that just because we share skin colour. Like i said there are 54 countries with different histories and traditions and they dont all yearn or want the African American lifestyle or have been helped by African Americans at any point in their history.

We dont protest with you ? vote with you ? make donations ? charities ? are there no African Americans who have emigrated and lived in Africa ? when the US government exploits Gold, Platinum, Oil , Cocoa etc that you guys consume and floss in all them rap videos ? who are the people being cowardly? and I suggest you do some research , please do not treat us like white people in hiphop culture because that is really condescending....

If you say Africa has cowardly nations I will also say you also have a cowardly African American community...

You're comparing nations with communities. You aren't even trying are you?

But anyways because, you brought it up. Our "community" freed ourselves from slavery, fought in every war our country has engaged in, fought jim crow, segregation, fought for voting rights, education, housing etc etc. So, miss me with your lies. And while you're at it thank my ancestors past and present who awarded your Black ass the opportunity to live a decent life. We did this all without a nation that has standing army, and national coffers. The nerve of some of you immigrants is truly astounding.

• fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    edited March 2017
    Options

Africa is 54 countries with different political affiliations, histories and regional legacies and ideologies.

African Nations championed AA civil rights (from Tom Mboya , Sekou Toure ,Mboya, Mandela) and they consume majority american and african american products there, people raise awareness and protest on your behalf all across the world , we dont automatically just owe you anything just because you say so....

also some-what blame your immediate ancestors (also Lincoln and the ACS) who offered Liberia and parts of Sierra Leone , some emigrated and in the end it didnt workout so...

You are the only person who mentioned "owe". Us Blacks know Africans from Egypt to S.A. owe us nothing. Had we waited on the lot of you who are inept and incapable of thinking and living outside of your tiny boxes, American Blacks(descendants from various African nations) would still be slaves.

But since you mentioned owe. It's funny how Africans will come to America and enjoy the Freedoms that American Blacks fought for without the help and backing of Africas cowardly nations only to hear trash opinion like yours. The fact remains Black Americans have supported Africans of various nations be it through charities and donations. Political protest or getting our ? kicked so, Africans can come to America, vote, get educated, own businesses and live relatively peaceful lives. So, if we want to broach the subject of who's owed anything you are clearly on the side of needing to ? because the scale surely tips in the favor of American Blacks and our continued support of our mother countries\continent whether chumps like you acknowledge us or not.

Unfortunately this is the plight of the American Black. We are on our own. Despite our continued efforts to include ALL in our struggle against injustice, hunger and poverty across the globe. Most will not and have not reciprocated.

This statement is entitlement , so yeah somebody is insinuating like we owe them

You have bigger/spending buying power than most african/carribean nations, political connections, political influence , more millionaires, upper class, middle class african americans, political officials and had an African American President in power for 8 years with half a black cabinet.

and you are crying for assistance from 3rd world countries in which not even one has influence on global affairs and only has 2 full democracies ?

and I just pointed out to you we have and always support the plight of african americans it might not be to you liking but we dont have to , there is no prerequisite for that just because we share skin colour. Like i said there are 54 countries with different histories and traditions and they dont all yearn or want the African American lifestyle or have been helped by African Americans at any point in their history.

We dont protest with you ? vote with you ? make donations ? charities ? are there no African Americans who have emigrated and lived in Africa ? when the US government exploits Gold, Platinum, Oil , Cocoa etc that you guys consume and floss in all them rap videos ? who are the people being cowardly? and I suggest you do some research , please do not treat us like white people in hiphop culture because that is really condescending....

If you say Africa has cowardly nations I will also say you also have a cowardly African American community...

But anyways because, you brought it up. Our "community" freed ourselves from slavery, fought in every war our country has engaged in, fought jim crow, segregation, fought for voting rights, education, housing etc etc. So, miss me with your lies. And while you're at it thank my ancestors past and present who awarded your Black ass the opportunity to live a decent life. We did this all without a nation that has standing army, and national coffers. The nerve of some of you immigrants is truly astounding.

lol at we did this all by "ourselves" firstly they did you didnt, your Civil Rights struggles werent influenced by African Liberation struggles and other external forces.

Lol at African Leaders being able to pressure the American government more than the cable Black Community with in that country.

I do thank African Americans heroes for what they have done that is never lost on me , I like most Africans here contribute to the larger black community, vote ,protest , educate and pay our taxes like any other African American here ,be that as it may I still dont and no african (country) owes you and your ilk ? bruh, you can get the ? on with that , and i have every ? nerve , the moment you realize noone will ever kiss your ass as a collective or just for being born African American the better you'll be for it , till then like i said you can kick rocks.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    f24b198f46b702239dc7c58bf9f24a9d_2797972-comment-so-youre-meme-so-youre-telling-me_305-305.jpeg

So you're tellin me....

The Chinese protest against the unjust killing of a Chinese person by the non-Chinese cops
    but....
    protest against a guilty verdict for a Chinese cop who unjustly killed a non-Chinese person (Peter Laing)?

fdgdf1.jpg
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    f24b198f46b702239dc7c58bf9f24a9d_2797972-comment-so-youre-meme-so-youre-telling-me_305-305.jpeg

So you're tellin me....

The Chinese protest against the unjust killing of a Chinese person by the non-Chinese cops
    but....
    protest against a guilty verdict for a Chinese cop who unjustly killed a non-Chinese person (Peter Laing)?

fdgdf1.jpg

That's called being unified and riding for their own whether their peoples are right or wrong.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We don't need a Africa country to back us.

Blacks here hold more power than coutries in Africa. I think
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So you're tellin me....

but....

fdgdf1.jpg

So nobody told them that's a lamb and not a goat.
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol at we did this all by "ourselves" firstly they did you didnt, your Civil Rights struggles werent influenced by African Liberation struggles and other external forces.

Lol at African Leaders being able to pressure the American government more than the cable Black Community with in that country.

I do thank African Americans heroes for what they have done that is never lost on me , I like most Africans here contribute to the larger black community, vote ,protest , educate and pay our taxes like any other African American here ,be that as it may I still dont and no african (country) owes you and your ilk ? bruh, you can get the ? on with that , and i have every ? nerve , the moment you realize noone will ever kiss your ass as a collective or just for being born African American the better you'll be for it , till then like i said you can kick rocks.

What do think is the responsibility of Africans for selling us (African Americans, West Indians, etc.) into slavery?