Black People Celebrate on Twitter After Sage Steele Was Replaced on NBA Countdown

Options
13»

Comments

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    313 wayz wrote: »
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    dnyce215 wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    the obligatory ? Michelle Beadle post

This is the funny part. You know you've failed as a black person when ? rejoice Michelle ? Beadles come up over your loss, That ? basically hates black men.

How? What happened?

She def knows more about ball than Sage.

Sage was basically there just to tell Jalen to shut up for commercial breaks

Just because of the hate for Lebron, man she can't stand the man for some odd reason. Only ? she approves of is on the San Antonio spurs

True she does understand the game of basketball

It ain't just that. She went super hard on Ray Rice and had next to nothing to say when white players were in similar troubles. And she had SAS apologizing on air because she made it clear she didn't like something he said.

Don't forget how she went at Mike Vick

She hated Mayweather for his past of domestic violence but supports Stone Cold Steve Austin with his past

She said not a peep when Ronda Rousey was beating her dude and that was right after she was going in on Floyd
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    We all know these feminists and white supremacists females 95% of the time go after black men for demestic violence.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Yo low key, jalen rose has become watchable as of late
    huh?

Jalens commentary been on point since day, he always has something of substance to say

Yeah but he stopped wit all the corny 1995 references that he would throw out. Like ? , I grew up in the 90's and even I think that's played out..

Talking bout a Steph curry crossover-"ohhhh, he turned him inside out..and as the kids say..inside out is wiggy wiggy wac"

What kids is saying that Jalen?

I remember when he was on nba on ABc and they played "we gon make it beat"
    To open from commercial break and jalen busts out with "my bathtub lift up my walls do a 360"
    And at the time I thought sage would at least give a nod of acknowledgement but nothing and bill Simmons was hella dumbfounded

Jalen stay with the hip hop playing in the background
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dnyce215 wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    the obligatory ? Michelle Beadle post

This is the funny part. You know you've failed as a black person when ? rejoice Michelle ? Beadles come up over your loss, That ? basically hates black men.

How? What happened?

She def knows more about ball than Sage.

Sage was basically there just to tell Jalen to shut up for commercial breaks

Just because of the hate for Lebron, man she can't stand the man for some odd reason. Only ? she approves of is on the San Antonio spurs

True she does understand the game of basketball

It ain't just that. She went super hard on Ray Rice and had next to nothing to say when white players were in similar troubles. And she had SAS apologizing on air because she made it clear she didn't like something he said.

And let's no forget she was working with Jim Lampley on HBO who was arrested for putting hands on his wife.
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Having to see Beadle do playoffs games is nothing to rejoice. I mean pretty much everyone on ESPN has garbage political opinion across the board, but I don't click that channel for that. Sports needs to take the politics out and go back to focusing on competition.
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beadle is wack af
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    For a while I thought she was already replaced because Beadle's been on NBA Countdown since the start of the season.

Surprisingly, she's actually kinda funny when teamed up with Jalen, TMac, and Chauncey Billups.

Steele's been on it for the past few weeks, so........I'm thinking they saw a drop in the ratings when Steele came back and decided to stay with Beadle.

@Sage Steele

Food for thought:

"Feed the beast long enough...........and eventually you'll become it's next meal."

Take from that what you will.

aipe5ios86kn.gif

5019160d8p6nhrs0q9x.gif
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Michelle revealed herself as racist but I remember when she first got on the scene lookin like she was ready to risk it all for Ocho-cinco

I've never seen her go at white athletes with same fervor that she does with black athletes, for the same actions.
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R0mp wrote: »
    Michelle revealed herself as racist but I remember when she first got on the scene lookin like she was ready to risk it all for Ocho-cinco

I've never seen her go at white athletes with same fervor that she does with black athletes, for the same actions.

That's my beef with her... but she free to do so under the guise of feminism.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    For a while I thought she was already replaced because Beadle's been on NBA Countdown since the start of the season.

Surprisingly, she's actually kinda funny when teamed up with Jalen, TMac, and Chauncey Billups.

Steele's been on it for the past few weeks, so........I'm thinking they saw a drop in the ratings when Steele came back and decided to stay with Beadle.

@Sage Steele

Food for thought:

"Feed the beast long enough...........and eventually you'll become it's next meal."

Take from that what you will.

aipe5ios86kn.gif

5019160d8p6nhrs0q9x.gif
    Dope quote..

since Sage was taking the stance of the establishment she thought she'd be in their good graces.. she tried to be a mouthpiece for white supremacy but nah, to them she was just another black talking politics and they punished her for it, even tho she's on their side.

The definition of when Coonin goes wrong
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shoulda put Doris Burke on. Real ? .

Wasn't one of the original host b4 they switched to Sage Steele, and had her covering game on the floor?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    She got a new job show with guy from mike n mike on espn

Body bag
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    We all know these feminists and white supremacists females 95% of the time go after black men for demestic violence.

No one is more racist than liberal white men or feminist white women.

Wrong