What Do You Think Should Be the General Legal Penalty for a False ? Accusation?

Options
Plutarch
Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2017 in For The Grown & Sexy
Just read a story about a messed up case. It seems apparent that many false accusers (most of them women) seem to either receive no legal penalty or relatively tame legal punishment in comparison to the legal punishment that the accused (most of them men) either is facing or is dealt.

We've talked about this issue many times, but I'm curious about what you all think should generally be done with false ? /sexual assault accusers. Let's limit this to false accusers who have yet to have had their accused sentenced/convicted. What's too light? What's too harsh?

What Do You Think Should Be the General Legal Penalty for a False ? Accusation? 63 votes

No penalty
0%
Fine
0%
Counseling, therapy, etc.
1%
JoshuaMoshua  1 vote
Probation
0%
1-10 year prison sentence
31%
northside7bigduece69powerman 5000CapitalBBDBIIDMister B.Crude_Maximus RexkonceptjonesPlutarchValentinez A. KaiserCottonCitySlimPiffyHazeCashmoneyDuxBookwormRubato Garciaeastbay510EmM HoLLa.The_JackalPureYang 20 votes
10-20 year prison sentence
3%
7figzTheBoyRo 2 votes
30+ year prison sentence
1%
ericb4prez 1 vote
Equivalent sentence that was given or would be given to the wrongly accused upon conviction
53%
Bender Rodrigueztwenty2gnsdamnkpleftcoastkevlord nemesisaneed123optimisticfortyacresdnyce215bigbird_1illestni99ainneMr.LVLike Waterskpjr78Young_Chitlinwmj710Built 4 cuban linxOlorun22Los216 34 votes
Other (specify)
7%
jonorip.dillaAjackson17goldenjablacktux 5 votes

Comments

• rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Other (specify)
    She should serve half the sentence the accused ? would serve if he was convicted.

This

Toying with a man's freedom isn't child's play...
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can get down with what @konceptjones and @Rozetta5tone have in mind.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

My biggest fear when I Uber. Then again, I do have a charger in my car.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i was gon say cut her ? off

but serving half a jail sentence is probably better
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And she got to regester as a ? that tried tried to get a dude on some sex offender charges. Yeah, every where she go, she gotta register as a false sex offender reporter.

^^ This!!!

To many times women make terrible decisions and then furthermore sometimes lie or do not tell the full story in regards to sexual encounters and it puts men behind bars for years and having to register as sex offenders which follows them for life and is arguably either worse or just as bad as the prison sentence itself.

I've said for years that I think women who falsely make these allegations should pay. I think it's a good idea to make them register in some type of database to to keep track of that just like they keep track of sexual offenders.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Equivalent sentence that was given or would be given to the wrongly accused upon conviction
    Free 2pac

Free Mike Tyson
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Poor guy got punked..
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

Poor guy got punked..

She was quick af to scream ?

Quick af to bring up trump

Run straight to white supremacy over a charger
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ?
    /Thread

its crazy ....but this makes sense.

while I have never been falsely accused of ? , I have been falsely accused.

the ? is not OK to out someone in a situation where they must proven innocence.

? can have a long-term effect on a person mentally. emotionally, which in turn takes a physical toll. the the family, job, neighbors anbhow they feel...then what can be attached to your family for being attached to you.

all because of what?

? will break the strongest person in ways they may not even know.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Lying is basically perjury (especially if they do this on the stand), so they should be hit with a special false ? perjury charge.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    And she got to regester as a ? that tried tried to get a dude on some sex offender charges. Yeah, every where she go, she gotta register as a false sex offender reporter.

put a tat on her cheek.

si that everyone knows she falsely accused of raoe.

? won't approach ...to stay outta dumb ? . a chick that gets no attention from any man is a chick worse dream.

but then again..? are dumb an think they are different
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    why I get a Maxwell summer tour ad for this thread? lol
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options

What...The....Fuuck?
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    If its good for the goose than it's good for the gander. If a lie is worth 25-30 than the truth should be AT LEAST worth the same. The lying ass ? should get the same amount of time that she cost the innocent man PLUS an additional charge for lying. When these hoes start doing time this lying about ? ? will come to an abrupt end.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Other (specify)
    4731362-burningattack.gif
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That particular scumrat ? , in the Uber cab, needs to be stoned.