What ailments do you have, and how does it affect your daily life?

Options
13»

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alot of you are just sedentary as all hell, a more active lifestyle would nix alot of your anxieties and depressions.

I know i know...

But only you know the truth.

A hike has the potential to do so much good.
    Alot of you are just sedentary as all hell, a more active lifestyle would nix alot of your anxieties and depressions.

I know i know...

But only you know the truth.

A hike has the potential to do so much good.

? I try to do 10 miles everyday....

on a low day I do 3miles.

? makes me feel good as hell an I have alot of energy .

You two give me an American ? type vibe
    tlsei2n3gtgb.gif

But aye,..ain't nothing wrong wit that.

I'm not ? ?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    O.G. wrote: »
    O.G. wrote: »
    Constant insomnia. I have tried everything with no luck. ? up part is, i don't even look or be tired. This ? got energy for days and i don't want any. :s Just last night, i smoked some trees, went jogging, came home went down stairs and lifted weights for about an hour. I went upstairs, got in a quickie with the wife and still at this very minute, i am wide awake.

harness that ? into building a business

You obviously haven't read any of my previous posts on this site.

nah...I haven't.

help me understand
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Allergens delete that ? ass post fam
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LUClEN wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    Extra weight, otherwise I'm a pretty healthy person.

Knock on wood.

That's not an ailment get out of here

I have Ulcerative Colitis. It's usually in remission but when it flares up it usually leads to hospitalization. Been hospitalized 3 times in 3 years. Each stay is usually for weeks at a time. I take a lot of medication to manage it.

15534675_1450655411651209_3390829603055468544_n.jpg

You probably already know this but in Australia, China, England and I also think the US they have poopbanks, they also just opened one in Holland but theyre still years behind Australia...think its called an fhm treatment...but yeah ? works with a lot of patients..90% success rate... allmost to good to be true miracle cure for UC...

Theyre working on alt. Cures...so hold on and dont ever stress about anything anymore. Best way to beat it is to ignore it.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? up hip. Now im getting older that muthafucca hurt more than it used too. I wear down cane tips hella quicc. Type 2. high blood pressure. For the most part I thought if I change my diet and eat right I would be off the meds for type 2 and HBP..NOPE, lost over 35 pounds kept it off for 18 months and no change in my bp or my diabetes. The ? is hereditary in my blood line.

The only thing affected I would say would be the sticc. Even tho most people are used to me having it, after 20 years I still feel self conscious bout this ? . Got hurt in the 90's and I aint wear shorts til 2010. I over dress most of the time but ...fucc it
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My grandpa had a Cane that was a gold snake head for the handle and he could unscrew it and there was a sword inside the cane. ? was dope. I would always practice kung fu or power rangers moves as a kid and take his sword cane and leave it somewhere and ? him off. Great times.
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    My grandpa had a Cane that was a gold snake head for the handle and he could unscrew it and there was a sword inside the cane. ? was dope. I would always practice kung fu or power rangers moves as a kid and take his sword cane and leave it somewhere and ? him off. Great times.

I got one. I can take that ? in the club too, just tell em I got metal in my leg. A gunsmith told me he can make one with a .22 sorta like a Derringer
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    All my ailments are mental. Sometimes they can be a real pain in the ass, but I've learned different tools through the years to help me.

I do have one wrist thats deformed though, or the bone in my right forearm is whats deformed. You wouldnt be able to tell just by looking at it, but im unable to rotate my right hand to where the palm of my hand is facing the ceiling. I can only rotate it halfway like a thumbs up position. It doesnt take a big toll on my life, but the only thing i do with my right hand is write. My left hand is dominant in everything else lol.

I also have a torn Labrum i think its called? In my shoulder. Its the muscle that holds the ball joint of your shoulder in its socket, but mine was torn and it makes my left shoulder slip out of place pretty easily. Only in certain positions though.

Do you ? with ur left? Nh

Yep. Thanks for asking.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options

I got one. I can take that ? in the club too, just tell em I got metal in my leg. A gunsmith told me he can make one with a .22 sorta like a Derringer

Thatd be ? dope! Thats like Penguins umbrella gun!
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Recently, I was diagnosed with Sciatica. ? .

That's an old man condition if ever I heard one. Shooting pain from the lower back down one side of your body (my left side). ? ? my whole regiment up. I had to back my whole lifting program like 40% in some cases. I stretch all the time now.

? it, I'm going to the doctor and getting some acupuncture time in over Spring Break in two weeks.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Recently, I was diagnosed with Sciatica. ? .

That's an old man condition if ever I heard one. Shooting pain from the lower back down one side of your body (my left side). ? ? my whole regiment up. I had to back my whole lifting program like 40% in some cases. I stretch all the time now.

? it, I'm going to the doctor and getting some acupuncture time in over Spring Break in two weeks.

same thing I told that crazy dude..

soma care heat pads an roll on a tennisball
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got weed'n'itis

Since about 14-15 I've been craving blunts....one a day keep the doctors away..

And when I eat ....I get lazy and sleepy den a mf....
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Simple question. What - if anything - do you suffer from and how big of a toll is it on your daily living?

I have asthma and ezcema. The asthma don't mean ? unless it's really cold and I'm doing actual physical stuff. The ezcema became a MAJOR pain in the ass over the last two years. Creams, pills, damn near my right wrist scratched off...all that ? .

You?

How can I put myself up to ridicule on the internet voluntarily? Well, let's see.
    I have something diagnosed that's not terminal but it damn sure changed my dating life. Pain is all I can say is what it caused and then ignoring it was the other half bc there was nothing good I could take from it. Keeping secrets isn't easy when you wanna talk about somethings, but I ain't saying ? . I told my girl and she was cool with it, but that was the only person. Good thing is, at least I can hide it, but I've had to avoid even spitting game sometimes bc of it.

Other thing really wasn't a problem for me as much as others seem to have a problem with. That's being a short guy. This ain't worth talking about because most think it is petty to discuss the discrimination on that ? and think it's acceptable to laugh at it (Kevin Hart, Katt Williams, Gary Coleman, Napoleon-who actually wasn't short), but if you wanna look at it from another perspective it's some ill psychological ? that people will do and say some crazy as ? in your face that can constantly make you almost get fired for cussing them out on.
    I've run against more stupid discrimination on this ? than being black, and believe me, I'm well aware of what it means to be black and my and our African American history being nothing to laugh at.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    All my ailments are mental. Sometimes they can be a real pain in the ass, but I've learned different tools through the years to help me.

I do have one wrist thats deformed though, or the bone in my right forearm is whats deformed. You wouldnt be able to tell just by looking at it, but im unable to rotate my right hand to where the palm of my hand is facing the ceiling. I can only rotate it halfway like a thumbs up position. It doesnt take a big toll on my life, but the only thing i do with my right hand is write. My left hand is dominant in everything else lol.

I also have a torn Labrum i think its called? In my shoulder. Its the muscle that holds the ball joint of your shoulder in its socket, but mine was torn and it makes my left shoulder slip out of place pretty easily. Only in certain positions though.

Do you ? with ur left? Nh

Yep. Thanks for asking.

Same bro, and I'm even right handed.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? on some hood spy ?
  • sapo614
    sapo614 Members Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Kerotoconus. I'm virtually blind in my left eye and blinding in the right Because of that driving is out of the question.

Medically necessary contacts don't help? There's a lot of different lenses that help with that, they're expensive but most vision insurances cover them
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My knee is trash. Torn my ACL 3 times, meniscus along with it. 3 knee surgeries.

It's kind of a miracle of science how active I still am though. Still skateboard, hike, walk miles around the city. Sometimes it hurts sometimes it doesn't.
  • Sandinista
    Sandinista Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Abnormally large ? . You just live from day to day you know...trying to make it
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? allergies did a ? like this today

tenor.gif
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just a little bit of eczema. That's pretty much it. That ? flare up in the summer time tho
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? allergies did a ? like this today

tenor.gif

Those seasonal allergies are not a joke.

All that sneezing, runny nose, stuffy nose, eyes red and burning, skin irritation. Then when it's all said and done, I either catch a cold somehow and get a sore throat smdh.