What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Hate it or love it is one of the best songs ever made if we won't count the 90's

chompolletchompollet Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭✭
Hate it or love it is a damn CLASSIC and one of the best ever made since it dropped aka not don't count the 90s

Kid DynastyStoneColdMikey77beeferDarthRozayLos216CapitalBThereal_baTsotsi Cape Townsapp08_2001silverfoxxPanchoYoSanchoCeLLaR-DooR

Replies

• Ear2DaStEar2DaSt STREET MILITARY till Infinity !!!! Posts: 10,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    it's got a good message
    Street Military members:

K.B. DA KIDNAPPA , LIL FLEA , ICEY HOTT , PHAROAH , KLONDIKE KAT , R.I.P. NUTT

Killa Klan members: BAM , SKI-BO , TOO , STACK PACK , 2-REAL , FAKKULTY
  • Preach2TeachPreach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed.
    tumblr_mkjxwejtaA1r6y219o1_500.gif
    sapp08_2001
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nooo not at all u high
  • water ur seedswater ur seeds Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Dope tune wouldnt say it was one of the best ever though...

'used to see 5-0 and throw crack by the bench, now Im fckn with 50 its all starting to make sense/cents'...
    'The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters.'

aUPgli.gif
  • manofmorehousemanofmorehouse Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah son...
  • Cabana_Da_DonCabana_Da_Don Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was not madei n the 90´s was it?I had no ideia.And it was not one of his best songs I likve dream way more.
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    i still listen to this on the reg
    Bender Rodriguezsapp08_2001PanchoYoSancho
  •   Colin$mackabi$h Colin$mackabi$h Smartass Snatch Money ave.Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Start from scratch, dreams >>>>>>>
    Powered by 9(0)'s sun.
    Cabana_Da_DonTsotsi Cape Townsouthsil4lil
  • Angeles1son85Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesPosts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the beat and hook were dope but the verses were worst then " how we do"
    The Recipe
  • trendsetta1030trendsetta1030 Where the money at...Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Ear2DaStEar2DaSt STREET MILITARY till Infinity !!!! Posts: 10,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im good the way it is
    Street Military members:

K.B. DA KIDNAPPA , LIL FLEA , ICEY HOTT , PHAROAH , KLONDIKE KAT , R.I.P. NUTT

Killa Klan members: BAM , SKI-BO , TOO , STACK PACK , 2-REAL , FAKKULTY
  • CapitalBCapitalB all these dollars.. no sense. Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "woke up the next mornin niggas done stole my bike.."

50 got off..
    i dont fuck wit Game AT ALL.. but this one of the fee songs of his i like and will not skip if it comes on..
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 67,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭

But this a classssic
    Tsotsi Cape Town
  • anduinanduin Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the g-unit remix was dope too

even yayo came with something
    DarthRozayTsotsi Cape Townsapp08_2001StoneColdMikey
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »
    Im good the way it is

but what if kb's favorite rapper used to say "check, check out my melody"?
    Beta
  • Cabana_Da_DonCabana_Da_Don Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "woke up the next mornin niggas done stole my bike.."

50 got off..
    i dont fuck wit Game AT ALL.. but this one of the fee songs of his i like and will not skip if it comes on..

I fel that shit because niggas have stolen my shit before too.
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    This was not madei n the 90´s was it?I had no ideia.And it was not one of his best songs I likve dream way more.

Dumb Things Said In The Reason nominee
    tumblr_mr81yvqfbH1rjp688o8_540.jpg
    tumblr_p06lruvfZL1u1kyq6o2_540.gif
    tumblr_p06q1lNuNh1tctq75o2_540.gif
    Alpha_Ambition
  • sapp08_2001sapp08_2001 #Sawse San DiegoPosts: 7,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    in hindsight, I wonder how long g-unit's run would've lasted if game never split and went at them.

I mean 50, banks, buck, and game is a solid ass group. plus yayo on some adlibs or some shit. but still..what coulda been

Yeah i used to think the same thing. With groups you see this happen alot tho. Egos and money mess up potential alot of times. And cant just single out Rap groups either. Same has happened to RnB groups and Rock bands.
    5 Grand
  • 5 Grand5 Grand Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    in hindsight, I wonder how long g-unit's run would've lasted if game never split and went at them.

I mean 50, banks, buck, and game is a solid ass group. plus yayo on some adlibs or some shit. but still..what coulda been

Yeah i used to think the same thing. With groups you see this happen alot tho. Egos and money mess up potential alot of times. And cant just single out Rap groups either. Same has happened to RnB groups and Rock bands.

At least Game had some success.

Sometimes a member leaves a group to go solo and you never hear from him again.
    l3q2V2OBfjNAWtrUc.gif

• PanchoYoSanchoPanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasPosts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was hooked on that song the first time I heard. If I remember right, the Game/50 fallout started during the making of that video.