Comments

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh. Be safe my ? and wiggas
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @2stepz_ahead are your kids safe and sound around somebody strapped?

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    texas409 wrote: »
    I couldnt bring my self to watch the vid with the old man getting killed

Wasn't enough that he killed him, he made that old man say the lady's name and then told him that's why he had to die.

I know it's bad form to ask "Why you let this happen, ? ?" But gotdammit it's Easter. If you can't show up today, then I'm just not tryin to hear ? else about the lord comin back ever

Be mad at that fat worthless trash not the Lord my brother

Now don't do that...all that it's ? 's will talk I heard all my life let a helpless elderly man get killed like that on Easter

The devil operates 24/7 bro.....

That's an easy cop out answer ... the reality is no one knows... ? happens but to blame the devil ery time for bad stuff and ? for good is too convenient
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lemz becoming a rapper?
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Wasn't enough that he killed him, he made that old man say the lady's name and then told him that's why he had to die.

I know it's bad form to ask "Why you let this happen, ? ?" But gotdammit it's Easter. If you can't show up today, then I'm just not tryin to hear ? else about the lord comin back ever

Now don't do that...all that it's ? 's will talk I heard all my life let a helpless elderly man get killed like that on Easter

That's an easy cop out answer ... the reality is no one knows... ? happens but to blame the devil ery time for bad stuff and ? for good is too convenient

? places obstacles in our lives as well, just to see how we do. Fat Boy killed the old man because his chick dumped him. He'll never find out if it was because ? had another chick with better qualities lined up for him. He sold his soul and failed his test.

Don't mind me bruh. ? recently entered my life and I just bear witness to the blessings I've recieved since.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @2stepz_ahead are your kids safe and sound around somebody strapped?

thanks for checking ....my fam is cool.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Under the right circumstances anyone could be like this. Humans are very fragile, but at the same time we will not tolerate this at all. But this is highlighting a bigger issue and problem.

? what? No just no and if you believe you can be like that understand the right circumstance then that speaks volumes on yourself. There is a difference between killing someone in self defense of yourself, family, friends, etc etc and seeking out someone you know won't put up any resistance and executing them in cold blood.

hes right tho...

right now..you may not see it because you are attached to him doing this for a female...but trust me...the right thing just aint hit you hard enough....i hope it never does.

alot of cant deal with certain ? ...most of us go our whole life never being tested to the limit....thats a good thing.

this dude triggers was just different....

people who suffer nervous or mental breakdowns are less likely to ? folks. people like to call these killers crazy or talk about them having mental problems or being pushed to their limits but that just isn't true. folk lose their kids and parents every day and don't go out killing people. ? become homeless, go broke, get robbed, and assaulted and don't go out and ? people.

the human mind has issues but naturally we only ? for food and survival. a person that tells his mom it will be a miracle if u see me again then streams a murder and then goes on the run is not mentally ill. he knows right from wrong. dude had a plan and put it into action. he is a cold blooded ?

we are all not built the same bruh..

hard to process but its the truth.

there is no telling what caused him to do this but it was HIS trigger.

we all do different ? due to our background..

some guys leave they chick,
    others cheat
    some beat a chicks ass
    he killed someone for her attention..not like this is the first we heard of something like this.

? get killed for holding they fingers wrong, being in the wrong place, wearing the wrong color. ? even killing kids

its all sick including this.

none of that is a mental illness. In fact we cant even be sure that he suffered any type of past trauma. what we do know is that his cognitive control mechanism lead him to murder.

less technical...the ? has no self control and he is emotional. stop saying this ? crazy.

im not making an excuse....

this is why we say mental health is need in the black community.

this ? doesnt just happen overnight.

? dont just start killing animals, ? horses and killing to make someone feel guilty.

no self control is a mental illness.

call it what you want...but killers suffer from some ? .
    they aint normal people going about their day, its something fukked up in they head.

you can be angry at the act but its no different then killing over candy or just cause you can.

how many people celebrate papi mason? Alpo? that hitter from DC? how many people worship charles manson?

they are all sick and those that celebrate them are just as sick.

its all connected bruh
  • Mseries_
    Mseries_ Members Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aye was there any evidence of this dude shooting 14 other people in Cleveland?

Cleveland been going going through some ? lately, didn't the guy kidnap and hold captive the little white chicks in Cleveland?
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    TheBossman wrote: »
    ? saying he's in Philly, Fairmount park. Smh.

I hope one of the Philly goons blow his ? head off..

Better hope it ain't nighttime
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    He's only killed one person in Cleveland. Anything else is misinformation
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn hope they catch this fool .
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why dont u ? ur self other then innocent people .
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Under the right circumstances anyone could be like this. Humans are very fragile, but at the same time we will not tolerate this at all. But this is highlighting a bigger issue and problem.

? what? No just no and if you believe you can be like that understand the right circumstance then that speaks volumes on yourself. There is a difference between killing someone in self defense of yourself, family, friends, etc etc and seeking out someone you know won't put up any resistance and executing them in cold blood.

hes right tho...

right now..you may not see it because you are attached to him doing this for a female...but trust me...the right thing just aint hit you hard enough....i hope it never does.

alot of cant deal with certain ? ...most of us go our whole life never being tested to the limit....thats a good thing.

people who suffer nervous or mental breakdowns are less likely to ? folks. people like to call these killers crazy or talk about them having mental problems or being pushed to their limits but that just isn't true. folk lose their kids and parents every day and don't go out killing people. ? become homeless, go broke, get robbed, and assaulted and don't go out and ? people.

the human mind has issues but naturally we only ? for food and survival. a person that tells his mom it will be a miracle if u see me again then streams a murder and then goes on the run is not mentally ill. he knows right from wrong. dude had a plan and put it into action. he is a cold blooded ?

others cheat
    some beat a chicks ass
    he killed someone for her attention..not like this is the first we heard of something like this.

? get killed for holding they fingers wrong, being in the wrong place, wearing the wrong color. ? even killing kids

none of that is a mental illness. In fact we cant even be sure that he suffered any type of past trauma. what we do know is that his cognitive control mechanism lead him to murder.

less technical...the ? has no self control and he is emotional. stop saying this ? crazy.

Why we cant call him crazy when he obviously crazy?
  • rebootx1
    rebootx1 Members Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U scared of this ? in Ohio ob but this type of ? a happens everyday in chicago
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    ^^^^^^^

imo,its a copout, why you think folk's lawyers be trying that angle when they are finaly caught....dude is a murderer. I dont think all murderers are crazy, thats just who they are. Dude is fully rational about what and why he did.

let him face the full repercussions for his actions..hopefully death by cop..aint no sense in wasting cell space on him.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This aint no ? or no Devil

This is man. Man makes their own decisions And Man is the only animal that kills for fun

And when u die u dont go to heaven or hell. U just dead. Its over.

Just my opinion.
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

hes right tho...

others cheat
    some beat a chicks ass

im not making an excuse....

this is why we say mental health is need in the black community.

this ? doesnt just happen overnight.

? dont just start killing animals, ? horses and killing to make someone feel guilty.

no self control is a mental illness.

call it what you want...but killers suffer from some ? .
    they aint normal people going about their day, its something fukked up in they head.

you can be angry at the act but its no different then killing over candy or just cause you can.

how many people celebrate papi mason? Alpo? that hitter from DC? how many people worship charles manson?

they are all sick and those that celebrate them are just as sick.

its all connected bruh

you are making an excuse for this dude. lack of self control is not a mental illness. its just a different way of justifying ur actions to urself. we all experience this. for example a ? goes out for his birthday and smokes, drinks, and does drugs. he has no self control but says its ok because its my birthday. this ? did the same thing. he went out and executed a person because he was hurt. he said its ok to hurt someone else because I was hurt. it's not about a traumatic past. it looks like its about proven a point more than anything. proven a point to his girl and now proving a point to the police.

mason, po, perry, and manson are not crazy. they did things for money, the thrill, the power, and everything else. in their minds their actions were justifiable. dont judge a man until u walked a mile in their shoes is how the saying goes. everything that someone does that is different than how u think or what u would do does not make them crazy.

• TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They got it on TMZ. It's not the shooting, it's when the idiot approaches the innocent man and it shows him raising the gun. Then it censors his body and the dude keeps talking ? . It's disgusting
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »

They got it on TMZ. It's not the shooting, it's when the idiot approaches the innocent man and it shows him raising the gun. Then it censors his body and the dude keeps talking ? . It's disgusting

They showed the same video on the local news this morning at 6AM.

Woke up to that ? on my tv
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? places obstacles in our lives as well, just to see how we do. Fat Boy killed the old man because his chick dumped him. He'll never find out if it was because ? had another chick with better qualities lined up for him. He sold his soul and failed his test.

Don't mind me bruh. ? recently entered my life and I just bear witness to the blessings I've recieved since.

I get that... I'm say what about the old man.. from all accounts he was a good person... for him to go out like that on Easter.... it's easy to say oh it's the devils fault. It's hard to digest esp if the old guy was a Christian who prayed and lived his life right.
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rebootx1 wrote: »

In the Chi if a old man gets caught in the crossfire.. It's typically by accident.. Those dudes are gunning for thier ops.. Not random old men who are collecting cans..
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

hes right tho...

others cheat
    some beat a chicks ass

Why we cant call him crazy when he obviously crazy?

why? it's simple. crazy, insane, or mental illness affects perception, behavior, and interaction. this dude had a clear perception of reality. his behavior was terrible but justified in his mind. he even justified his actions to the old man before shooting him by saying joy lane is the reason for this. his reaction although different from most was thought out do to the interaction he had with his girl. he interacted with his mom before the killing. he posted videos since the killing. nothing this man has done says crazy. it all says cold blooded killer. it says emotional. it says weird.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rebootx1 wrote: »

This ? dont happen in Chicago. I aint gotta worry about nobody blowing my head off in chicago cause Joy Lane wont call his ass
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options