Flex & Wack have joined together in conspiracy to assassinate the character Of not only Mr. Shakur,

Options

Comments

• mr.october
    mr.october Members Posts: 340 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I could only speak from my perspective. I've had a few serious beefs. A particular kid could've killed me on some accident murderer ? . He happened to get killed some time after. I didn't like him alive didn't like him when he passed n still don't now. ? him. But I think I got reason to feel that way. Might be petty to some but hey idgaf. But I don't bring him up ever unless I'm talking old stories with my homies maybe.

Now I don't condone what flex is going off on about pac. I agree that some pac fans go hard for him at least ignorant ones about how real he was and he was a street dude.

But it's corny to talk smack about him now. Especially since he never personally beefed with pac. I get that he's telling a truth that people don't know or seem to always run with pac version of events as gospel no matter how much people disputed it then & now.

But show some respect for yourself n the culture n let him be. he's gone 21 years almost. flex got kids older than that.
  • chompollet
    chompollet Members Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Treach should beat this ? up.

Remember seeing him live he made an tribute to Pac and he showed me Pac tatoo backstage.

? was mad chill. Sayin he loved Pac and he was the realest ? he met in the music industry
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mr.october wrote: »
    I could only speak from my perspective. I've had a few serious beefs. A particular kid could've killed me on some accident murderer ? . He happened to get killed some time after. I didn't like him alive didn't like him when he passed n still don't now. ? him. But I think I got reason to feel that way. Might be petty to some but hey idgaf. But I don't bring him up ever unless I'm talking old stories with my homies maybe.

Now I don't condone what flex is going off on about pac. I agree that some pac fans go hard for him at least ignorant ones about how real he was and he was a street dude.

But it's corny to talk smack about him now. Especially since he never personally beefed with pac. I get that he's telling a truth that people don't know or seem to always run with pac version of events as gospel no matter how much people disputed it then & now.

But show some respect for yourself n the culture n let him be. he's gone 21 years almost. flex got kids older than that.

Flex, wack and the ? of the IC disagree.
  • moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    a_list wrote: »
    Finally took a look at the vid....Its not hard to tell who Flex is trying to get at....You stanass ? need to look at yourselves...Not saying its cool in any way to keep talking about Pac, but all them cats are doing is trying to humanize sun to the stans....They shouldn't be going out of the way to do this ? , tho....

The ? who were Pac fans in the 90's are all adults now. ? ain't worshiping Pac. It's well known there was Pac on the mic and there was a Pac off the mic who everyone who knows him openly admits was like 2 different people.

? thats funny Im a Pac fan from the 90's Hell I was in 10th grade when he and Biggie were killed. I remember all this ? well and the way the story is trying to be retold or the guys who were quiet now talking ? . Flex should be ashamed of himself esp how he excusing and copping plea for Mr Cee.

My ? I was a freshman, I was at a high school football game when I found out. Crazy night.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If u hate someone there no need to speak on them waste ur time talking about em . Whocares every year flex does a rant about pac .
  • moyo
    Options
    I been callin that ? Punkmaster Flex since the 90's, ole baby nuts voiced ass ? ass ? . lol Now I've been realized and admitted that Pac wasn't a supergangster and that he made a big mistake by bangin' and reppin Piru harder than the actual real gangsta ? , but He was a great man and emcee and he had heart. Way more heart than Flex waitin 20 years later to talk hard ass. ? em!!!
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok.. found out that wack was with the ? . Said he will take a fade but he isn't a gunner. He's a accident murderer. My source is official from the red side. Said ? wanna get at him cause he got extras for no reason! Also heard game trying to push away from him. And it's coming. My cousin from hunnas know him and been at functions with him. Said he don't talk that tuff talk around the real RUs . Said he will buy a bunch of alcohol and weed for them ? at functions to keep big homies from checking him.

He try to live off his brother rep but ? ain't give a ? about his brother then and damn sure don't now. Within a couple days ? will start pressing him. Especially RUs and Brims.

All facts blood
    ? gonna pay for ? up the breezy and soldier girl fight
    Word is bond.......I mean on PiRU
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Pac did a photo shoot for Karl Kani for free which makes him a real ? to me that ? flex wanted him not to be a real ? but a ? for real
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    moyo wrote: »
    Finally took a look at the vid....Its not hard to tell who Flex is trying to get at....You stanass ? need to look at yourselves...Not saying its cool in any way to keep talking about Pac, but all them cats are doing is trying to humanize sun to the stans....They shouldn't be going out of the way to do this ? , tho....

The ? who were Pac fans in the 90's are all adults now. ? ain't worshiping Pac. It's well known there was Pac on the mic and there was a Pac off the mic who everyone who knows him openly admits was like 2 different people.

? thats funny Im a Pac fan from the 90's Hell I was in 10th grade when he and Biggie were killed. I remember all this ? well and the way the story is trying to be retold or the guys who were quiet now talking ? . Flex should be ashamed of himself esp how he excusing and copping plea for Mr Cee.

My ? I was a freshman, I was at a high school football game when I found out. Crazy night.

Man ? was crazy kids crying .. the other crazy ? to me is all the ? talking after he died and passive aggressive snake ? . All these folk felt a certain way but were too scared to say ? .... now they talking all reckless just shows cowardice and envy is real
  • moyo
    edited May 2017
    Options

Man ? was crazy kids crying .. the other crazy ? to me is all the ? talking after he died and passive aggressive snake ? . All these folk felt a certain way but were too scared to say ? .... now they talking all reckless just shows cowardice and envy is real

@aneed123 Man what u say. I'll never forget that night cause me and my crew got one of my older cousins to buy us some 40's of Old English after the game and we ? em and poured out some brew for 2pac walking home from the football game. Girls was crying 99jams the radio station from Jackson played 2pac all night long. ? was crazy, and if u real old school you'll remember they were saying that Master P had gotten killed round that same time. Crazy ass rumor, cuz we poured out brew for him too. Then the next day, I was like hold up P ain't dead, They aint said ? about this dude on MTV or BET. lol
  • aneed123
    Options

@aneed123 Man what u say. I'll never forget that night cause me and my crew got one of my older cousins to buy us some 40's of Old English after the game and we ? em and poured out some brew for 2pac walking home from the football game. Girls was crying 99jams the radio station from Jackson played 2pac all night long. ? was crazy, and if u real old school you'll remember they were saying that Master P had gotten killed round that same time. Crazy ass rumor, cuz we poured out brew for him too. Then the next day, I was like hold up P ain't dead, They aint said ? about this dude on MTV or BET. lol

Yup I remember the p being dead rumors lol... I wanna say it was round the ghetto trying to ? me or I'm bout it time frame. Folk was sad at school hell I wanna say homeroom teacher had the news on that morning and we watched it.
  • moyo
    Options

Punkmaster Flex baby voiced ass aint say a mumbling word in '96 and now he wanna talk all greasy. ? should be ashamed of himself. Really the only cats from NY that said or did anything during that whole beef were Mobb deep and CNN. And Nore even came back later and said that Prodigy was tryin to limit his participation on the LA, LA record. These rah-rah after the fact ? are ridiculous.
  • moyo
    Options

Yup I remember the p being dead rumors lol... I wanna say it was round the ghetto trying to ? me or I'm bout it time frame. Folk was sad at school hell I wanna say homeroom teacher had the news on that morning and we watched it.

Channel 1, Lisa Ling and ? . Lol I remember it well. Throwback
  • aneed123
    Options

Punkmaster Flex baby voiced ass aint say a mumbling word in '96 and now he wanna talk all greasy. ? should be ashamed of himself. Really the only cats from NY that said or did anything during that whole beef were Mobb deep and CNN. And Nore even came back later and said that Prodigy was tryin to limit his participation on the LA, LA record. These rah-rah after the fact ? are ridiculous.

A lot of fans eat the ? up or try to do they research on pac but if u weren't old enough or alive back then u don't really know. It's like me watching niggardly in the hood s growing up experiencing hood shot/situations for urself. It's funny seeing this ? now just like watching all the lies in Notorious and in Straight Outta Compton.when u die other folk start telling the stories with ? agendas and narratives
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U won't hear me disrespect Flex.. Cuz I've personally benefited from him as a DJ.. BUT he should just leave this thing alone.. It isn't worth the backlash man..

How the hell this all this ? get started.. What made Flex start talking about Pac in the first place?
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    U won't hear me disrespect Flex.. Cuz I've personally benefited from him as a DJ.. BUT he should just leave this thing alone.. It isn't worth the backlash man..

How the hell this all this ? get started.. What made Flex start talking about Pac in the first place?
    A cali ? ...........Wack100 basically said Pac was a fraud gangsta. He was just some wanna be and some other yipyap. Lol said he dry snitched on Haitian Jack earlier today on his IG live. Wack is some dude who ran with Suge in the Deathrow days

@EmM HoLLa.

So Wack started yappin' and Flex co-signed it?.. ? aint have nothing to do with Flex?..

SMH.. ? is nasty man.. Flex is invited an energy to himself that he don't really want or need. Cuz regardless of what.. There are people out that that Love Pac.. And will take it there in honor of his name..
  • chompollet
    chompollet Members Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Remember Prodigy made flex scared live on air
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everyone is there own man but I'm really mad at these west coast ? who claim to have all this love for PAC . These ? are silent as hell . Even if they pulled wack to the side and talked to him.
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let me guess ? Wack had mob James old ass on the live IG. That nicca don't be in his hood . His own brother got murked by his ? for moving wrong not behind the suge ? . I hate these ducktale never took losses ass ? . Shout out to TI for making his comment but I know why he didn't say nothing to wack
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who are Flex and Wack to impugn anyone's character? Who are they to question anyone's realness? I don't get why their opinions matter.
  • bossflossy
    bossflossy Members Posts: 318 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mr.october wrote: »

that's different. you had a personal thing and you willing to speak. change it to, the kid is dead and he still getting love in his hood years later. people still writing r.i.p., posting his pics and mentioning him on the mixtapes and keeping his name alive. how would they feel if some kid from across town who wasn't on the scene when he was alive start speaking ill on him? what wack is doing is weirdo ?