The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread (NBA Champs Warriors)

Options

Comments

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Playoffs had a spark when it started...
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    Best PG in the East

Other PGs just get bailed out by the FT line or just flat out dont have the ability to make plays like Wall

They sit there and get blown out with 13 points for the game

Lol this is such a trash post this is the 1st off game IT had since game 2 against the bulls and it was on 3-8 you'd think the wizards clinched the series the way you're acting. And lol at bailed out by free throws like he didn't go 18-33 in the last game. This agenda posting is disgusting lol

Lol thought this Stat was pretty interesting especially after some of the posts after the 1st quarter of game 1

Hypocritical clowns running rampant!

Because you overrate walls defense lol I never said wall was a bad player (if I did find the quote) you go out your way to discredit everything about IT which is foolish. Can't expect logic from a ? pulling for 2 teams in the same division tho, we'll recover on Sunday all that ? ass front running from the wizards and they're down 2-1. I respect D morgan, black rain and Lamont DC more then you cuz they were down with the wizards for years. I'm done addressing your ? antics (you were spazzing on Tuesday) I'm going to bed

? in here typing paragraphs take your emotional ass to sleep so you can go lift car doors off the belt in the morning. Dont make me get in my bag now
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Exum fast as ? ...seen him a few times this year...I like him, think he'll be ready to takeover by end of next season.

I wish they had started him, ? George Hill since they going get washed either way

Let youngin play
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Exum fast as ? ...seen him a few times this year...I like him, think he'll be ready to takeover by end of next season.

I wish they had started him, ? George Hill since they going get washed either way

Let youngin play

I thought ? was hating on you cause you old and ? but brah.
  • R.D.
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Dante Exum is 21 years old and been healthy for the first time in his career

Nvm a Raptor fan and Beta...not going waste the keystrokes

An 18 year wasn't an instant all star so he's garbage

? 24 following their broads around the country though..,sup with them beats ?
  • Beta
    Options

You tell me! Did you ever do anything with that?
  • R.D.
    Options

You tell me! Did you ever do anything with that?

igevepwas377.gif

Lmaooo ain't this your style

• Beta
    edited May 2017
    Options
    bro what are we doing right now? lol

You trying to fabricate beef like Jim Jones out here
  • R.D.
    Options
  • Beta
    Options
    Uhhhh....okay enjoy the game man
  • NoCanadiansEH
    NoCanadiansEH Members Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    curry actually playing serious D/hustle the last few mins
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All Steve Javie just did was confuse everybody even more.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Jazz worked their ? off to get back in the game, but getting completely out hustled back into a blowout.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These refs are horrible this game. They're missing blatant calls for both teams.
  • NoCanadiansEH
    NoCanadiansEH Members Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Knee collector tapped Welvin on his ligaments
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Let youngin play

Idc if I don't talk about not a damn thing, Just look at the last couple pages of the dumbest post thread, when ? cosign him saying folks in here lack knowledge, that's what they cosigning lmaoooo
  • R.D.
    Options

Let youngin play

Idc if I don't talk about not a damn thing, Just look at the last couple pages of the dumbest post thread, when ? cosign him saying folks in here lack knowledge, that's what they cosigning lmaoooo

I bet you they not

Now what you got
  • R.D.
    Options
    The thing is nobody cares that ? don't be knowing what the ? you talking about

I called ? out for bickering about ? that had ? to do with ball or ? coming in here on their Breakfast club ? in here(ironic now)

But it's ? like you who don't know ? about ball who rather bicker, this the only time you get to contribute to the thread

I've probably made posts about half the teams in the NBA in here in some way based on what I saw. I can't remember you talking about one team/player that wasn't surface ?

I'll call ? out for saying ? that can't be stood on but acting like it's fact, I'm not going attack a ? opinion

There's a whole thread and probably more with that KD/Bron ?

yall wanna call me out for going against ? that most of y'all ? who don't know ? believe, cool

But make sure you go back and list every time I went against the mass of non knowing, no reach having ? like you and was proved right..? back on the sidewalk you alligator river sipping, cuff Jeaned, high top hurrache, duck dynasty graphic tee, wearing ass fool