Comments

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    This was a Weak finals compare to past challenges
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nelson ? up. CT had a 30min time penalty plus a time buster and you still couldn't beat that ?

Nah, CT was smart because he added time to Nelson every time he had the chance.

Gotta be a sick feeling knowing that it was only 2:22 that separated their total times though.

Makes me think about when they were at the shelter putting those beads together and they took a break.........if Nelson had kept going he could've easily made up that time.

Then again, if he kept going........everybody else would've probably kept going too, so I guess it all evens itself out.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ashley is the most undeserving champion ever.. She is just terrible.. Jenna that one year got lucky just gettin their but she put on and proved her competitive chops.. Cory is ? she checked out and made excuses and wasnt accountable for his ? ups.. Ashley was talkin all that ? when you first heard of her but as the show got on.. she was weak as ? mentally when she tried to portray other ? .. that chick felt so entitled.. Ct game a long way he wasnt likeable at all when he first came in on the scene he did a lot of growing up.. and on top of his physicality he always had a strong will and that carried him this challenge.. i thought dude was gonna fall off the trapeze soon a she grabbed it lol
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whatever at least Ct got the goat send off. I'm good with that. Ashley handled herself each day of the final and ate a time penalty so can't really knock her. She performed. Camila and cory want to play blame game but they were the worst player on their teams each day.
    Nelson was salt tho.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All that ? talking and Andy ? comes in 3rd? Behind Camilla & Ashley?

And she probably at least would have gotten 2nd if her ? gave Camilla the penalty instead of just being spiteful with it.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Nelson ? up. CT had a 30min time penalty plus a time buster and you still couldn't beat that ?

Nah, CT was smart because he added time to Nelson every time he had the chance.

Gotta be a sick feeling knowing that it was only 2:22 that separated their total times though.

Makes me think about when they were at the shelter putting those beads together and they took a break.........if Nelson had kept going he could've easily made up that time.

Then again, if he kept going........everybody else would've probably kept going too, so I guess it all evens itself out.

They only had 2 time busters. First one went to CT, 2nd one went to Nelson.

Nelson came in 1st, 2nd and 2nd and a 5min timebuster

CT came in 2nd, 1st and 1st but had a 30min penalty and 5 min timebuster.

Nelson wasted 32min somewhere
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    Ct murder them other two cats.

They gave him the 5min time buster.

He got a 14 or 30 min add on for not completing the tight rope challenge on the second day challenge.

His ? boat flipped yesterday

After all that if he didn't give Nelson that time buster Nel would've only won by like 2.5 mins.

• deadeye
    Options
    Ashley is the most undeserving champion ever.. She is just terrible.. Jenna that one year got lucky just gettin their but she put on and proved her competitive chops.. Cory is ? she checked out and made excuses and wasnt accountable for his ? ups.. Ashley was talkin all that ? when you first heard of her but as the show got on.. she was weak as ? mentally when she tried to portray other ? .. that chick felt so entitled.. Ct game a long way he wasnt likeable at all when he first came in on the scene he did a lot of growing up.. and on top of his physicality he always had a strong will and that carried him this challenge.. i thought dude was gonna fall off the trapeze soon a she grabbed it lol

Funny thing about it, she wanted to quit and go home after she already made the final.

Now she ends up with the most money out of all 6 of them.

$121,000
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Hardest Final of all-time"...yeah right TJ. The one that CT and Diem were on a team together on the snowy mountain among several others seemed way harder.
  • Rampage12
    Options
    Also it went the way I expected with the way they showed everything except I thought Nicole and Camila's places would be swapped...although I'm not mad, couldn't stand the she-male. "I'm coming home to the girl I'm in love with and $100,000" lol yeah negative on both counts.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope a fuckn motor bike falls on tjs head
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

Lol he is a corny mafucka but stall him out.

Legit question... What does he do? Is he a producer? Show creator? Or just a figure head / host?

Didn't understand why he was cheesin on them for taking a break, acting shocked and appalled like they weren't in the back watching the whole ? . You got them putting beads on a string like they ? girl guides and ? . But you mad they want something to eat. Some of the challenges are so waste. Not as hard as they used to be.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Legit question... What does he do? Is he a producer? Show creator? Or just a figure head / host?

Didn't understand why he was cheesin on them for taking a break, acting shocked and appalled like they weren't in the back watching the whole ? . You got them putting beads on a string like they ? girl guides and ? . But you mad they want something to eat. Some of the challenges are so waste. Not as hard as they used to be.

He wasnt legitimately mad he was just putting on
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    It's like them ? running out of ideas for these challenges
  • deadeye
    Options
    It's like them ? running out of ideas for these challenges

That's actually a good thing.

The way they were going, it seemed like it would be just a matter of time before somebody ended up getting killed on one of them.
  • the ghost
    the ghost Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I remember when him and Syrus got into it and TJ was talking tough. LOL

He seems like one of them secretly trains MMA whiteboyz.
  • Rampage12
    Options
    the ghost wrote: »

He is. He rolls with the Team Alpha Male gym in Sacramento from time to time. If you noticed he wore both a Urijah Faber and a Cody Garbrandt shirt on this year's season. They both train there.
  • Max.
    Options
    Rampage12 wrote: »

He is. He rolls with the Team Alpha Male gym in Sacramento from time to time. If you noticed he wore both a Urijah Faber and a Cody Garbrandt shirt on this year's season. They both train there.

Funny thing my uncle was a trainer for urijah years ago..at his old gym...

• dalyricalbandit
    Options
    that ? Tj always looks stoned
  • Rampage12
    Options

Damn that musta been way back when he was first coming up 'cause I don't even remember him training anywhere else but TAM.
  • Max.
    Options

Damn that musta been way back when he was first coming up 'cause I don't even remember him training anywhere else but TAM.

The old gym was in downtown..new gym is by sac state
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    Veronica old ass still got some thickness to her.

She that thot that was bad ass hell that all the ? wanted to slay but only the popular or baller ? hit now she older and out her prime and willin to hang with the new ?
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lolo a beast. We need that Laurel vs LoLo matchup
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    ? up Laurel ain't in it.

Bananas and punk seem like they get into it this season
  • deadeye
    Options
    Disappointed that they're not actually going head to head with each other.

Was hoping the eliminations were gonna feature someone from the Challenges going directly against someone from the pros.