Multiple fatalities reported in England at stadium where Ariana Grande performed

Options

Comments

• silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn that's some tramatizing ? , seeing body parts outta nowhere flying and ? . Man wtf
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sad....children and families lives ruined...sad...
  • 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    "didn't realize the magnitude" but he put "multiple fatalities" in all cap then proceeded to mock w "too soon?"..

He's trending at over 100K tweets and screenshots galore.

Bye bye freelance jobs.

WBZ - Boston tweeted out that he is no longer an employee there......I wonder if he had the same joking attitude to those effected during the Boston Marathon attack that happened not too long ago.

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    I just took my ? daughter to her show here recently

It was nothing but young girls and their parents . I can't even imagine

So tragic
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How do you go to war with random extremist?
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^cant be done. Thsts why cells like the kkk and isis will always be able to evolve..
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

Almost impossible. Also add that these terrorists will use any method possible to do harm and ? people.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People acting like humans have never been violent. Kids been getting killed since human life began. I am not shocked nor saddened by this.
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dam those white people had 4.4 speed trying to get out that stadium
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    22 dead. Suicide bomber. At a ? kids concert.

Smfh.
  • northside7
    Options
    People acting like humans have never been violent. Kids been getting killed since human life began. I am not shocked nor saddened by this.

That is true but it's ? up when it involves children. Its always sad when children die because of the ? adults engage in.
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    Options
    Keep your head Up UK and Manchester. Condolences to all the Families and Children affected.

How do people get explosives in public arenas without being foiled by security, terrible lapse in counterterrorism by UK Govt especially during election season.
  • northside7
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    Keep your head Up UK and Manchester. Condolences to all the Families and Children affected.

How do people get explosives in public arenas without being foiled by security, terrible lapse in counterterrorism by UK Govt especially during election season.

The person either had clearance or knew someone that did. Or it could really be a lapse in security which would be even worse considering everything that's happened in the UK since 2005.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is all types of ? up.

I wonder who did this ? ?

Whoever it was wanted to hurt a very specific group.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lapse of security.
  • fortyacres
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »

The person either had clearance or knew someone that did. Or it could really be a lapse in security which would be even worse considering everything that's happened in the UK since 2005.

This is not a good look for Theresa May's govt , thats two major terrorist attacks under her watch in a space of 3 months, and this is worse coz random car driving into people is harder to foil than monitoring purchase of explosive material there has not been an explosive attack in the UK for 10 years, and uk has high state surveillance than most countries, its crazy.
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This is not a good look for Theresa May's govt , thats two major terrorist attacks under her watch in a space of 3 months, and this is worse coz random car driving into people is harder to foil than monitoring purchase of explosive material there has not been an explosive attack in the UK for 10 years, and uk has high state surveillance than most countries, its crazy.

You get checked before it starts not after here he turned up after the concert and let the bomb of in the foyer near the ticket office where people was waiting for their kids I believe.. as sad it sounds Theresa may has had a nightmare over the last couple days she will now spin this in her favour sadly.

All round it's terrible he went to attack children and the truth is no government knows how to tackle the ideology
  • fortyacres
    edited May 2017
    Options

You get checked before it starts not after here he turned up after the concert and let the bomb of in the foyer near the ticket office where people was waiting for their kids I believe.. as sad it sounds Theresa may has had a nightmare over the last couple days she will now spin this in her favour sadly.

All round it's terrible he went to attack children and the truth is no government knows how to tackle the ideology

But even after the concert/ Large public gatherings dont you have UK cops surveying orderly exit of people ? I do concur it works more in May's favor and hardliner Brexiteers.

Moreover my question has to do with counter intelligence and counterterrorism how is it in 2017 its still possible to buy material to make an explosive device especially now terrorist because of constant monitoring have resorted to driving cars into people. Dude should have been caught at a hardware store already.

People know the answer to tackling this but noone wants to admit it coz it make people uncomfortable....
  • fortyacres
    Options
    Irish or Islamic terrorists?

Its highly likely its an Islamic Terrorist, most terrorists from other groups dont tend to ? themselves.

Also Manchester from what i heard has had alot of counterterrorism raids since the terrorist attack three months ago in muslim communities.
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? has happened in my back yard I am only afew miles from the arena, ? is ? up lot's of kids where separated from their parents with all the panic that happened lots of people are still looking for loved ones, the community spirit has been great so many people are pulling together and helping those in need WE WILL NOT BE BROKEN YOU EVIL TWISTED COWARDLY SCUMMY ? !!
  • northside7
    Options

"I wont call them monsters cause they would like that term. They would think that's a great name. I will call them from now on 'losers' because that's what they are they're losers."

First true thing this ? boi has said since he took the White house. I would've said "? ".

He's in the same boat as GWBush. I laugh at what he says. Not to be taken seriously.

He still hasn't grasped the magnitude of the situation the world is in and his position politically.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

that's the million dollar question...

There is no easy answer.