Beta wrote: »
    Start the supergangster challenge

Lol FOF potential

Word...someone start that
  • chompollet
    chompollet Members Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    chompollet wrote: »
    ? this donkey section im back on the reason. Jealous ppl always gona hate. Thats how it is . Sad

JEALOUS??? Of what??? That hobo bean salad in granny's candy dish??? ? I've seen homeless people with more food in their backpacks than you got in that fridge.

What's next? You gonna post up in Let Me Ride like:

chompollet wrote:
    17-yugo-convertiblejpg.jpg

Just dropped the top, finna be killin' 'em and pullin hoes

1386967011244.png

I was gonna post a picture with my girlfriend but since u no lifers ? bout my personal life i aint givin a ? bout this thread. People dont stay on topic here they tryin do everything to let someone down. I laugh at people like that. My income is not that big but i spend my money on other things before food. I got alot of clothes , perfumes, chains and stuff like that.
  • chompollet
    chompollet Members Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^
    So if I would spend my money on food before other expensive things you would see me eating at Restaurants
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Just clean up your house ... that doesn't cost anything but a little time
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    ? this donkey section im back on the reason. Jealous ppl always gona hate. Thats how it is . Sad

JEALOUS??? Of what??? That hobo bean salad in granny's candy dish??? ? I've seen homeless people with more food in their backpacks than you got in that fridge.

chompollet wrote:

1386967011244.png

I was gonna post a picture with my girlfriend but since u no lifers ? bout my personal life i aint givin a ? bout this thread. People dont stay on topic here they tryin do everything to let someone down. I laugh at people like that. My income is not that big but i spend my money on other things before food. I got alot of clothes , perfumes, chains and stuff like that.

@deathrowzorrow @supergangster come get your son
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn ? 0 to a 100 real quick.
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

chompollet wrote:

1386967011244.png

Hope you spending your money on pest control. And ain't no way that's your car it's to clean to be yours
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is my car
    I laugh at you people lol.
    bmw%2Be60%2Bblack.jpg

Post a pic of you driving it nh
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

chompollet wrote:

1386967011244.png

fam, you invited us into your personal life when you posted that beggar's fridge.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    I was going to say better to have a nice house and ? car than ? house and nice car

But then he tried to catfish us ..... lol
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmfao, supergangster towers himself
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ah man.

? just keeps getting funnier.

• OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^
    So if I would spend my money on food before other expensive things you would see me eating at Restaurants
    But I thought u said you was on a diet.. whateva bro I'm out
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

chompollet wrote:

1386967011244.png

Da ?

tenor.gif
This discussion has been closed.