Eminem Exposed As Huge Racist That Switches Like A Frisco ? In An Aggressively Homosexual Manner

Options

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ole best rapper is white best golfer is white ads ?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited May 2017
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    AZTG wrote: »
    So according to @stew, I can call blacks ? , call black women ? ? , call black people spear chuckers, but as long as I have a few black friends and work with blacks who all admit I never chill outside of work with them, I cant be a racist?

I never thought that that "i cant be a racist, I have black friends" ? actually worked.

I never said any of this. Stop it. When D12 tells u he's a racist then I'll believe it. U know why? Cause apparently those are his friends and they know him better than you and I. Right?

Ain't no white friends in real life... they situational in how far they treat ur friendship

This is not true. I have white friends that will die for me. How does that make u feel? :joy:

Believe that if u want....u will bleeding out while they on the interstate headed home

So im supposed to believe my step mom is not gonna save me or my brothers cause she's white? :joy: ? your life ain't mine, u keep believing that dumb ? .

Bruh I forgot u mixed.... dem ur fans that's different. I'm a ? white folk gonna be my friend. U exempt in this debate

I'm not white tho(i said step mom), how does that make u feel? Lol and u didn't answer my questions.

Same thing ... whiteness married into ur fam ur opinion is polluted

Sounds like an excuse. So all white ppl racist? That's a yes or no question.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    So according to @stew, I can call blacks ? , call black women ? ? , call black people spear chuckers, but as long as I have a few black friends and work with blacks who all admit I never chill outside of work with them, I cant be a racist?

I never thought that that "i cant be a racist, I have black friends" ? actually worked.

I never said any of this. Stop it. When D12 tells u he's a racist then I'll believe it. U know why? Cause apparently those are his friends and they know him better than you and I. Right?

Ain't no white friends in real life... they situational in how far they treat ur friendship

This is not true. I have white friends that will die for me. How does that make u feel? :joy:

Believe that if u want....u will bleeding out while they on the interstate headed home

So im supposed to believe my step mom is not gonna save me or my brothers cause she's white? :joy: ? your life ain't mine, u keep believing that dumb ? .

Bruh I forgot u mixed.... dem ur fans that's different. I'm a ? white folk gonna be my friend. U exempt in this debate

I'm not white tho(i said step mom), how does that make u feel? Lol and u didn't answer my questions.

87.6 percent are....

This is ? and u know it. Don't talk to me about the subject. Carry on with your "all white ppl are racist" and live in a diff world than I do. Peace
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I can forgive Ice Cube for his racism then why can't you guys forgive Mr Mathers?

Ice cube was fighting oppression. Eminem's racist hour were promoting oppression.

Comprende?

Cube called white people devils and said white women have no ? and ? which is not true I have seen too many fat white arses and ? , Cube even went as far as saying white men ? at a snails pace which I know for sure is a lie, Cube was fighting oppression when he wrote ? the police but when he made ? lil devil he was being racist, not that it matters to me, here is one of my favorite tracks from cube he is being racist but I love the song regardless..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R35-SLLsdA4
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

87.6 percent are....

lol so you went out and did a study of all white people?
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Barely ever listened to Em. I stopped listening to Em altogether before the racist tapes. His music dont grow with you, you outgrow his music.

With that said, you cant pay me to think Em aint racist and anyone defending him is embarassing him or herself.

Poor D12 and Dr Dre and 50 Cent and G-Unit and Royce and Nas and Jay-Z and all the other black rappers that's worked with him. They're all ? ! :joy:

Cmon stew u honestly don't think a grown man having "racist sessions" with his white friends is wrong?

He was not a teen btw

Bruh, ain't no way @Stew is going to take ? 's ? out his mouth.
  • Midwest_Journalist
    Midwest_Journalist Members Posts: 321 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    First 3 albums on Aftermath were great, only because of the mentorship of Dre. After that he started to fall off to me.

But yeah, we always giving these white dudes a pass for doing some ? ? . But they never gave the actor Isaiah Washington a pass for calling his co-actor a ? on Grey's Anatomy. He's just one of many examples.
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    He should've been Ja Rule status after those tapes leaked.

Notice it actually helped his sales he became more solidified in he pop community hell even the ? backed down after that, the ? was no coincidence they had their HipHop Elvis Messiah that would further erode and indefinitely halt the forward momentum of Hiphop as a movement and cemented it as a part of pop culture...
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thugga >>>>> Eminem

Both are what is killing the sport/art/cultural revolution that is HipHop...
    Cain wrote: »
    I'll just say this,.............if you ? with him before thess tapes drop your ears and judgement was trash beforehand.

You're a liar, you'd ? with 99.9% of my playlist.
    Em is trash b.

Didn't deny what I said which makes your original post, trash :joy:

No......... Your ears are trash because you like Em and yes some music you like I like. But...........

Even a broke clock is right once a day?

:joy:

twice a day brother a broken clock is right twice a day...
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't see how any ? ? with M&M.

• grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Two sides of the fence here. Yes this ? happened. Em said that ? . I'm in firm belief that white people who say it and any other racist ? ain't regulated to an isolated incident. It's slipped out his mouth more times than he'd wanna admit. Thanks to his status I'm sure he's made sure to not say it in the years since & knows who he can and can't say it around. As much as I liked his music at least the first few albums no one can truly brush it under the rug. As much as public opinion would like you to do. That being said tho on the real...

With the way ? been ? up these days when it comes to race, I don't give a ? about what he said. Not anymore. There's way more ? up ? going on constantly. This issue bigger than just Em. ? look at the climate of this country the last year. I wash my hands of this 20, ? damn near 30 year old tape. If Em as big a racist and all this ? we say & hope he is he'll get his. The truth eventually comes out.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Lol@ folks just realizing stew is a shady crackkka lover
    Inb4 gee

Shady crackkka loving housenigger ? u need to ? ya self supporting white supremacy & ya blk smh
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's really impossible for a minority to be racist, because our hate/opinion of them has no real implications. Ice Cube is not racist, he is ranting.

Racism combined with prejudice allows the other side to disadvantage us from the get go, so they will never understand what it means to be black or not be in the majority.

Eminem had some cool songs that I like, but like others said, the album with the rainbow letters and ? skits insured I would never buy another one so I only heard singles.

If you join a racist rap group tho at 21, its safe to say you are a very ignorant person. I am sure Marshall is a lot smarter today than he was then, but still he should have to address this one day, just so they can know their hero is just like them.
  • gee757
    Options
    If ya blk & u forgive the shady devil for the racist tapes wen that Klansmen was attacking L boogie over a RUMOR of her being racist ? ya selves u shady crackkka loving housenigger s y'all r a disgrace to the blk race & hip hop/blk musik
  • StreetRap
    StreetRap Members Posts: 416
    Options
    How the heck does G757 only have 1 star?
  • gee757
    Options
    StreetRap wrote: »

These donkey mods allow these 2 ? ass ? @KnowReasonForPeace & @JonnyRoccIT 2 flag all my posts.....on the old ic that male stalking ? flagging for nothing ? would've got u banned but not on this new donkey ic..
  • gee757
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    StreetRap wrote: »

These donkey mods allow these 2 ? ass ? @KnowReasonForPeace & @JonnyRoccIT 2 flag all my posts.....on the old ic that male stalking ? flagging for nothing ? would've got u banned but not on this new donkey ic..

Don't @ me at 2 am you flaming fat ?

? Roger from what's happening if ya geek ass would leave my posts alone I wouldn't@ u u ? ..