The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread (NBA Champs Warriors)

Options

Comments

• caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »

Wardell so disrespectful

Dahntay gotta earn his check.

ain't he only getting paid $1,500 or something?

LOL I just saw his contract That ? like 8,000. He makes more in per diem.
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cavs about to be the Buffalo bills of the NBA
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Quoted for emphasis:
    As for this series:

I picked the Cavs in 6, but I'm cautious as a muhfucka. THIS all depends on Kevin Love. We know what Kyree and Bron can do, but can Love actually contribute to the inside game is the real question for me. For Cleveland to win, he is going to have to beat the ? out GS on the boards, and with everyone else so preoccupied with Bron, the Dubs really don't two big dudes that can check both Love AND TT at the same time.

If Love can play like he did vs. Boston against GS, I'll give the Cavs the edge. The Cavs D is ? , we all know that, so the main plan for Lue is to get the ball in the post early and often to foul Dray and Iggy out. Steph and especially Klay can't function right without those two on the floor, and no one really gives a ? about McGee being a threat. That's why I said Frye should've gotten more minutes in the EC Finals. Yeah, it's nice to have 8 out of 10 rosters spots for shooters, but Cleveland needs to understand that if they try to go three-for-three with them dudes, that ? 's a wrap, and they'll get 140 dropped on them every night. They need to start big, pound the GS front court down, then go to small ball when Dray is out.

ddtoplilrue3.png
    Terrible. Why he be shooting 3s like he's Mark Price is beyond me. That "spread the floor" ? should only be in play when either Zaza or McGee is on the floor. He's bigger than everyone else on the Dubs. He should be bullying the ? out of them, not just for boards but he should be getting And-1s all night.

Because thats the ? design.. what the ? every ? year .. you ask why the pf is out stretching the floor that plays to lebron strengths yall say the same ? every time he gets a new pf... and say .. but why doesnt he havev a centere if he had a center.. man GFTOH
    That muhfucka shot BROKE last night. So where's the ? adjustments? Bron's smart enough to know that. Lue, too. That's goes on him for not posting Love up more.

That not the way they play.. as they said they are gonna play their game. They didnt lose because of Love.. they lost because they didnt make plays. offensively/defensively and used the 3 as a crutch when it mattered most
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    2.7 points and 3.7 rebounds from Thompson. ? .

But but he's nice, he's just having a bad game, he'll play better at home

NOPE

ROLE player who's not that nice and I hate saying that because he was cool
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rich Paul and Bron are GOAT agents
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2.7 points and 3.7 rebounds from Thompson. ? .

glorified reggie evans
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Isnt the nba proposing to get rid of teams buying out players. If thats the case cavs are even more ? . I don't see how boston can just stand pat. Cleveland is so vulnerable
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The car dfish wrecked in his dui was registered to................

Matt barnes
    :#

derek-fisher-dui-suv-photos-4.jpg

derek-fisher-dui-suv-photos-3.jpg

derek-fisher-dui-suv-photos-1.jpg

Damn.. So that's why he felt so comfortable doing those ? car stunts...

• HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Teams in the east will look different next season and the cavs are clearly vunerable. No guarantee they makin the finals.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Teams in the east will look different next season and the cavs are clearly vunerable. No guarantee they makin the finals.

What team in the east is going to put together an overwhelming lineup to defeat LeBron because this is the only reason that man is losing right now???? I'll wait

Thinking the Cavs are vulnerable because of what GS is doing is nonsense
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Props to Lebron and Kyrie though. Kyrie was nasty man.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But like I said before the start of the series, warriors in 4, and maybe 5, never 6
  • Ghost of Jaemooms
    Ghost of Jaemooms Members Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

What team in the east is going to put together an overwhelming lineup to defeat LeBron because this is the only reason that man is losing right now???? I'll wait

Thinking the Cavs are vulnerable because of what GS is doing is nonsense

Exactly....

wyw0lvxzuu6f.gif

#HateItAllYouWant
    #WeStillGonBeTheKings
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Like Stephn A Smith just said LBJ talking about stats, when his team being dusted.

The stats BS doesn't matter when it comes to championships.

All of those popcorn stats but he's being outscored 31-11 in 4th qtr by KD and deferring to Kyle Korver.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    d.green wrote: »
    Like Stephn A Smith just said LBJ talking about stats, when his team being dusted.

The stats BS doesn't matter when it comes to championships.

All of those popcorn stats but he's being outscored 31-11 in 4th qtr by KD.

Lebron played a great game for most of the game.. but as always its alway about the STATS.. not the when and how but STATS are hypnotizing he just didnt close yesterday