south4life wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »

Sign Hayward and release McTrash.

You sign hayward and JJ is gone so honestly I might be willing to keep him
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Korver, D Will, Norris Cole and Roberson defintely aint gettin resigned lmao
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options
    also I bet money cp3 and blake stay with the Pretenders
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    My team needs to make some moves to at least try to be competitive to tide us over until we own our draft picks again.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    My team needs to make some moves to at least try to be competitive to tide us over until we own our draft picks again.

The Blazers have first round picks available to teams who are willing to assist them in cap relief. The Nets should jump on that. Eat Evan Turners contract in order to get the 20th pick. Swing for the fences with your three firsts or package one or two of them + Lopez to move up into the lottery. Lucky for you they own thier 2019 pick where the top 2 players look like generational talents.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    10 more days until the draft. Fultz is going one after that it can go a number of ways. I think there will be some trades made in the lottery. Fultz working out for Sac was interesting seeing as there's almost zero chance he makes it to 5. Maybe they've had discussions with the Celtics for the first pick and Fultz agent was notified. I think they're seriously entertaining the idea of moving up into the top 3 with Fultz or Fox being the targets.
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Despite our not so graceful exit from the playoffs Im still excited to see how we can move forward and build on the success we attained during the season. Dont have a lot to work with regarding the cap but if the right situation arises we have some flexibility to make it work

More versatile option at the 4, wing help and rim protection are our bigger needs and any significant move is probably going to have to involve Ryan Andersons contract being moved which would basically help free up close to 30 mil in cap space....Lou Will and Trevor Ariza both on expiring deals only making around 7 mil could be some intriguing trade chips this summer too

Free agent wise these are the players Id be interested in looking at(assuming we could clear the space if necessary)

Gordon Hayward
    PJ Tucker
    Gallinari
    Wouldnt mind bringing Nene back
    Ibaka(Conflicted on this but Im leaning towards pass)
    Illyasova
    James Johnson
    Joe Ingles
    Dewayne Dedmon
    Nikola Mirotic
    Jonas Jerebeko
    CJ Miles
    Jonathon Simmons
    Mo Speights
    Taj Gibson(Going to be too pricey but would be a nice change of pace to our offense and would add some toughness)
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Heard Philly had their eye on J.J. Redick. I ain't mad at that. Big improvement over Nik Stauskas.
  • CashmoneyDux
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Bucks up next
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think Fox is my favorite player in the draft
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    We don't have a 1st rd pick and got a ? ass GM who should be fired but is still on the job and it looks like he ain't going anywhere.

Looking for you all to make this offseason interesting for me
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »

The Blazers have first round picks available to teams who are willing to assist them in cap relief. The Nets should jump on that. Eat Evan Turners contract in order to get the 20th pick. Swing for the fences with your three firsts or package one or two of them + Lopez to move up into the lottery. Lucky for you they own thier 2019 pick where the top 2 players look like generational talents.

If we're trying to be "competitive" then we gotta keep Lopez, and trading for Evan Turner while giving Lopez defeats the purpose.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    5d45c7f18ffac473dc756a38c220c340.jpg

Get ready.

aww ?

new avi
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no idea who the pels are gonna pick at 40

been seeing some reports of Josh Hart. Dude looks like he can fit the bill, but idk