25 Yr Old PHilly Rapper PNB Rock gets 15yr Old Girl Pregnant (3 IC posters Exposed As Pedos On Pg.6)

Options

Comments

• dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    chompollet wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »

Age of consent is not 14 in Canada it's 16 if the person is 18. It used to be 14 in Quebec until they changed the laws. Age of consent varies depending on the sexual act and province.
    Unicef need to update their website than
    https://www.unicef.org/rightsite/433_457.htm
    n50gu4eddsa0.png

After seeing the part about Sweden this post makes more sense now
    Shes fine as hell.

? is winning

? all haters

This board is full of haters

Ye Im chatting with a 14 year old girl.. She got a bigger ass than girls in their 30's .. She a phatty.. I am waiting until she turn 15 so I can ? her,

Remember when I work as a caretaker at a school. They were really nice girls. They went high school. Thus between 12-15. I always look at them and ? but never touch. I said hello how are you today? Just because I worked there.

Its called investing tho

34yp3xg.jpg
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You need to invest in women. Always be nice to people. A girl thats 13 today may be 22 in 10 years .

You can always invest..Be nice .. Show respect..

Yo this one just ? me on my lunch break...spat out mad food and choked with laughter.

I'm dead, yo
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Some of them dudes are nasty muhfuckas and deserved to be banned.

Some of these dudes are just trolling...and should also be banned for that ? .
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bkkbully wrote: »

EXACTLY THIS. I went out with this chick who I suspected was 16 or 17 but she kept telling me she was 24 (I was 24 at the time) but something was off. I've messed with a few dunce chicks before so I just chalked it up to her being stupid. But when we started smashing I knew right away that she was lying to me. I got my nut tho and then pressed her, she ended up confessing and crying. She lied because she knew if she told me the truth I would bounce. I applauded her for her honesty and...smashed again.

The IC never disappoints. ? said "? a statute of limitations.......statute...smatute"?

giphy.gif

• trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »

This brings it right back to the question I asked. Why it's cool one moment when you doing it. But then when you become a certain legal age yourself you look at it like something's wrong? ? 's been tripping me out for years.

@PILL_COSBY

Here's what it is......since they're not gonna take the bait.

Basically, those girls really believed all that "maturity" ? that they used as justification to convince themselves that it was ok for them to date older men when they were still in their teens.

However, what few of them seemed to realize is that they only "physically" matured faster than boys their own age......not mentally.

Meaning, there are more teenage girls who can pass for grown women than there are teenage boys who can pass for grown men.

Think about it.......rarely is there ever a situation in which a female thinks a teenage boy is older than he really is.

But these young birds really thought at 16 or 17 that they were on the same maturity level as a ? in his 20's.

"Lambs to the slaughter."

So, when they finally got older and figured out those old ? were only ? with them because of their "lack of maturity", they got their feelings hurt and became angry and bitter that they were dumb enough to get played like that.

It usually sinks in for them when they're in their late 20's/early 30's and notice that they're not getting the same kind of attention in the club that they used to when they were younger.

Even worse for them when they see those old ? pass them over for chicks that are as young as they used to be when they first started messing with older dudes.

That's when they have their "aha moment"............as Oprah would say.

A never ending cycle of bird logic and heartbreak.

Times have changed I over heard sum grown women maybe 35 an up talmbout how these young boys now n days lookin older as younger all build and beards an such… trust me they out ther I was 15 an My ? was 27
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Think about it.......rarely is there ever a situation in which a female thinks a teenage boy is older than he really is.

giphy.gif

yeah... A bruh was always pegged as being older... until I got older, then everyone thought I was young.

When I was 19 I dated older chicks 'cause they thought I was 25-26 years old and I could get away with it because of my demeanor, the way I dressed while at work, and because I could speak to a lot of ? that was supposedly beyond my years.

Times have changed I over heard sum grown women maybe 35 an up talmbout how these young boys now n days lookin older as younger all build and beards an such… trust me they out ther I was 15 an My ? was 27

@konceptjones

@trendsetta1030

I'm not saying it doesn't happen..........just that it more than likely doesn't happen as often as it does with teenage girls.

All comes down to exceptions and norms.

There's not gonna be too many 14-16yr old boys being mistaken for grown men.

Granted, there may be a few........but those cases are the exception, not the norm.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? outchea pullin a Quincy

CZXkK1KUYAAkxTv.jpg

@trendsetta1030 got her ex husband callin him a chain snatcher and ? ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtP8iDcIzO4
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what the ? did I miss in here
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    what the ? did I miss in here

A buncha ? ? and ? apologists.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Nah that ? is still wrong as ? and just as damaging for grown women to be preying on teenage boys. ? keep trying push that "well he's a boy so its different"...Nah you still have someome with the mentality of a child being taken advantage of by an adult

I've fallen behind in the thread but I think it's more ? up for a woman to be doing it because like holy ? you can literally go ANYWHERE and get ? so why the ? are picking a kid!?!? A guy idk maybe they could reason that's the only girls they can pick up because they're mentally undeveloped.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • konceptjones
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Nah that ? is still wrong as ? and just as damaging for grown women to be preying on teenage boys. ? keep trying push that "well he's a boy so its different"...Nah you still have someome with the mentality of a child being taken advantage of by an adult

I've fallen behind in the thread but I think it's more ? up for a woman to be doing it because like holy ? you can literally go ANYWHERE and get ? so why the ? are picking a kid!?!? A guy idk maybe they could reason that's the only girls they can pick up because they're mentally undeveloped.

I'm almost 100% certain that my ? for older women from the time I was 18 to about 22 came from older women making sexual advances at me when I was a kid. My mother's friends, neighbors, randoms out at the mall... I got a LOT of attention from older hoes when I was 15-18 years old. Whether we like to believe it or not, older women having sex with a teenage boy can have a lasting effect on him. I've had interactions with other cats on this very subject and they all had issues with chicks their own age early on because they had some sort of sexual contact with a grown ass woman while still a teenager.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

I'm almost 100% certain that my ? for older women from the time I was 18 to about 22 came from older women making sexual advances at me when I was a kid. My mother's friends, neighbors, randoms out at the mall... I got a LOT of attention from older hoes when I was 15-18 years old. Whether we like to believe it or not, older women having sex with a teenage boy can have a lasting effect on him. I've had interactions with other cats on this very subject and they all had issues with chicks their own age early on because they had some sort of sexual contact with a grown ass woman while still a teenager.

I don't understand how they don't feel like a predator or a perv that ? weirds me the ? out.
  • konceptjones
    Options

I don't understand how they don't feel like a predator or a perv that ? weirds me the ? out.

It's like that whole ? from the movie Juice I posted earlier was actually acceptable on some level in the real world. Q was in high school, Yolanda was an ER nurse, making her at a minimum around 25 or 26. They had a full blown sexual relationship and the ? was "normal". Lotta cats out there could prolly relate to that ? 'cause they had similar relationships going on at the time.

When Juice came out I was 19 but I had a 31 year old and a 26 year old girlfriend at the time. The 26 year old knew full well how old I was and flat out told me she liked dating younger guys (she was also the cop I've mentioned several times on here). The 31 year old had a clue I was significantly younger than her but she thought I was around 25 or 26 and I never told her otherwise until the end of that year. Before my 20th birthday in '92 I also dated a 38 year old, a 25 year old, and one chick that was IIRC 34. The 38 year old was the same age as my moms and she knew how old I was from jump.

Different time? You could say that. Cats knew I was knockin down older chicks and used to dap me up for it. I don't know if that would still be the case today though.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's like that whole ? from the movie Juice I posted earlier was actually acceptable on some level in the real world. Q was in high school, Yolanda was an ER nurse, making her at a minimum around 25 or 26. They had a full blown sexual relationship and the ? was "normal". Lotta cats out there could prolly relate to that ? 'cause they had similar relationships going on at the time.

When Juice came out I was 19 but I had a 31 year old and a 26 year old girlfriend at the time. The 26 year old knew full well how old I was and flat out told me she liked dating younger guys (she was also the cop I've mentioned several times on here). The 31 year old had a clue I was significantly younger than her but she thought I was around 25 or 26 and I never told her otherwise until the end of that year. Before my 20th birthday in '92 I also dated a 38 year old, a 25 year old, and one chick that was IIRC 34. The 38 year old was the same age as my moms and she knew how old I was from jump.

Different time? You could say that. Cats knew I was knockin down older chicks and used to dap me up for it. I don't know if that would still be the case today though.

? got molested
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

Because they're not held accountable by society the same way men are.

It's a double standard but a very weird one

I wonder if it will ever change if/when women are demonized as sexual predators too.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    @blue_london
    @DNB1
    @dontdiedontkillanyon

ELLO MATES!!! TOP OF THE MORNING TO YA.

Girls around y'all ends are considered grown at14 -16, how y'all feel about this topic? Would y'all smash that thick ass little girl in the original post?(you know that she's a freshmen in high school). Would y'all pick her up from high school and take her on a date after she's finished with her home work?

Don't set them up fam lmao
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wow @ some of the uppity ? I'm reading in here

mofos on the IC always taking it to the extreme to front like they got high and might morals

? in his 30s said he wouldn't smash a chick under the age of 25? lemme find out ? really need internet friendships with the way ya'll fronting to seem like u got real standards

especially with all the simpery I've seen on this forum :joy:

I got no compassion for ? ass ? at all........but some of ya'll took it to the extreme with ur noses in the air like these 18yr olds ain't getting smashed :(

Sup original rudeboy simpin don dada!!! It aint really morals and standards. It's just with a lot of us that ? just seems weird and uncomfortable. Like even in high school when I was a senior. I felt like freshmen were beneath me lol. So just take that and use the same logic as I age. Not saying the though of smashing never crossed my mind, I just wouldn't go any further.
  • konceptjones
    Options

mofos on the IC always taking it to the extreme to front like they got high and might morals

? in his 30s said he wouldn't smash a chick under the age of 25? lemme find out ? really need internet friendships with the way ya'll fronting to seem like u got real standards

I got no compassion for ? ass ? at all........but some of ya'll took it to the extreme with ur noses in the air like these 18yr olds ain't getting smashed :(

Sup original rudeboy simpin don dada!!! It aint really morals and standards. It's just with a lot of us that ? just seems weird and uncomfortable. Like even in high school when I was a senior. I felt like freshmen were beneath me lol. So just take that and use the same logic as I age. Not saying the though of smashing never crossed my mind, I just wouldn't go any further.

I just felt like a 14-15 year old was entirely too young when I was a senior at 17-18. ? just didn't feel right. For all that, I only hollered at one junior back then too and even then it just kinda seemed a bit weird.

My ex-fiancee was 19 when I met her and I was 22 at the time. Felt a lil weird at first but I got better with it over time.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

SMH.....so when u were a senior, sophomores and freshman were too young to get took down?

a 2-3yr age difference?

see that's that ? I'm talking about

giphy.gif

as much as youngins like jcapri used to get simped by ? on here

and ? already done even admitted ? family members and ? on the IC, but a minor age difference is an issue now :joy:

plus majority of them illpix broads ? ? over are under 25.........ya'll really need to cut the ?
This discussion has been closed.