Joe Budden & Migos BET Awards scuffle... (Update) Migos also shadowbox w/ Chris Brown's crew

Options

Comments

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Ok. I'm not going to touch on this too much but joey and migos were wrong . But why migos think they hard. I'll touch on Gwinnett Co. real quick. I know Gwinnett well . I had a few outlets out there and spend time there a lot. Never heard of these guys ever. I know the money guys and the dudes who put in work. And if you go through Gwinnett you see a lot of blue out there. I'll go Into detail if I have too. That blue comes from your truly

I keep forgettin they from Lawrenceville lol
  • OGDirtyDee
    OGDirtyDee Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah Buddens slick boring asf tho i see what Jonny saying.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Ok. I'm not going to touch on this too much but joey and migos were wrong . But why migos think they hard. I'll touch on Gwinnett Co. real quick. I know Gwinnett well . I had a few outlets out there and spend time there a lot. Never heard of these guys ever. I know the money guys and the dudes who put in work. And if you go through Gwinnett you see a lot of blue out there. I'll go Into detail if I have too. That blue comes from your truly

So they not from ATL
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »

So they not from ATL

I hate that ? .

Claim where you from. Not the popular nearby city.
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol budden records an L and another 20 page thread is made, ? is nothing new on here
  • Stew
    edited June 2017
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »

So they not from ATL

It's considered "Metro(no pun) ATL" but it's a good 40+ min drive from downtown. Day and Night really, place was mostly white country 15 yrs ago.

When I first heard they was claiming "Nawf" side I was like "wtf them ? from around here(Roswell/Alpharetta which is where I used to stay, north Fulton)" but nahhh they from super north east Gwinnett Co lol
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Like Water wrote: »
    mike06 wrote: »
    And why do people keeping bringing up Joe's music/career??

could've sworn he said he's retired and now is simply a member of the media

What a Lackluster career

He's been around for like 15 years. I'd say he's doing something right.

Just because he been around doesn't mean he had a good career the only way he stays relevant somehow is somebody ethering him or beating his ass which ain't ? to brag about

Some of yall dont understand how the business works. Don't let Jay and Drake careers blind u, Budden sells records and gets X amount, does shows and tours around the world and gets X amount.

Would u say Richard Jefferson hasn't had a good Nba career?

What records are selling? The only tour he's known to be in was the slaughterhouse tour other than that nobody is checking for buddens except the few internet soliders who love buddens.....richard jefferson is a ? he got a ring from riding lebron coat tail

? like you are lame. so budden has a "failed career" because he sold 500,000 and has an underground following. but big up ross and meek when they barely ? 80,000 a week? migos has never even sold the records joe has in his career.

don't stick up for him now because you didn't do ? when the migos stood up on his ass

now you see how u have no argument so you trying to make jokes. log off

It's the truth ? you ? up just like when when vic mensa called you ? ass ? and you ask to what extent? Who asks that ? ? ? Lol log your wack ass off

im not really akademiks you ? clown. its just a running joke

Don't give a ? who are cry baby ass ?
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What a Lackluster career

Just because he been around doesn't mean he had a good career the only way he stays relevant somehow is somebody ethering him or beating his ass which ain't ? to brag about

Some of yall dont understand how the business works. Don't let Jay and Drake careers blind u, Budden sells records and gets X amount, does shows and tours around the world and gets X amount.

What records are selling? The only tour he's known to be in was the slaughterhouse tour other than that nobody is checking for buddens except the few internet soliders who love buddens.....richard jefferson is a ? he got a ring from riding lebron coat tail

? like you are lame. so budden has a "failed career" because he sold 500,000 and has an underground following. but big up ross and meek when they barely ? 80,000 a week? migos has never even sold the records joe has in his career.

don't stick up for him now because you didn't do ? when the migos stood up on his ass

now you see how u have no argument so you trying to make jokes. log off

It's the truth ? you ? up just like when when vic mensa called you ? ass ? and you ask to what extent? Who asks that ? ? ? Lol log your wack ass off

im not really akademiks you ? clown. its just a running joke

Don't give a ? who are cry baby ass ?

ok cool
  • vageneral08
    edited June 2017
    Options

What a Lackluster career

Each solo album hes dropprd he's went on overseas tours and stateside. People are checking for buddens whether its for controversy or music. You just choose to over look anything he does which is you being smart and not checking for people you don't listen to or playing dumb acting like he isnt all over the net. Which is it?

"Can't wait for that new joe budden to drop...." said nobody besides his internet solidershe got dropped from def jam for a reason and couldn't rebound off of that he's just not that good period

You'd be better off saying you don't like budden for no reason. People like you keep him relevant while screaming he's irrelevant so lowkey you're a fan. You gotta throw insults cause your argument is beyond flawed.
    Naw I don't keep him relevant at all I can't remember the last time I even mentioned joe buddens
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What a Lackluster career

Each solo album hes dropprd he's went on overseas tours and stateside. People are checking for buddens whether its for controversy or music. You just choose to over look anything he does which is you being smart and not checking for people you don't listen to or playing dumb acting like he isnt all over the net. Which is it?

"Can't wait for that new joe budden to drop...." said nobody besides his internet solidershe got dropped from def jam for a reason and couldn't rebound off of that he's just not that good period

You'd be better off saying you don't like budden for no reason. People like you keep him relevant while screaming he's irrelevant so lowkey you're a fan. You gotta throw insults cause your argument is beyond flawed.
    Naw I don't keep him relevant at all I can't remember the last time I even mentioned joe buddens

Lets see your last few post just just did so.
  • vageneral08
    Options

What a Lackluster career

Because the thread is about who????
  • vageneral08
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Y'all can't have any thread w/o catching feelings

Yeah got these buddens internet soliders still sticking up for him I thought that ? died in 2009 and got some DJ ass ? who don't know who the ? he is
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol joe Buddens not relevant but everything in his catalogue still holds up better than migos ? music
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options

What a Lackluster career

Because the thread is about who????

Just pointing how he's kept relevant when people saying he's not and you right this thread helps keep him relevant too.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    Let's not make this about her tho, she gets enough attention for doing nothin as it is.

I'd say it' fair for the lols, besides yesterday's incident was directly about Joe so...

Excerpts:

shf7oh7ip1xt.jpg

When did The Reason turn into The Powder Room?

It's been that way for a while.
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    Let's not make this about her tho, she gets enough attention for doing nothin as it is.

I'd say it' fair for the lols, besides yesterday's incident was directly about Joe so...

Excerpts:

shf7oh7ip1xt.jpg

When did The Reason turn into The Powder Room?

It's been that way for a while.

Speak for yourself...u the only one powdering your face ?
  • Stew
    edited June 2017
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    @Stew is there a way i can stop getting notifications to my own thread?

Only way is for somebody else to make one and merge it so u aren't the TS anymore.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watching today's episode now. Joe Budden is top 5 doa ? storyteller of all time lmao. ? stay talking in circles about nothing. But it seems QC saw joe in the mall earlier the day of the lituation and seemed mad. Also seems like before the shown footage joe tried to dap up one of the migos and he wasn't with it.

Maybe there was animosity, maybe not. When I go back and look at the video now it just looks like Joe appeared to be bothered by AK dickridin when he said "yall one of my fav groups right now" but who knows, maybe they are. From Joe's reaction Im gonna say he was playin TV and he felt some kinda way about it lol

It's funny because Joe dickrides every artist not signed to QC even Slim Jimmy when he pulled up at the red carpet. He was extra on SZA's ? too when she showed up and was mad at Ak lol.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options
    Joell ortiz wants to fill in for akidemiks now. Lol guess he wants to see who gonna jump bad while hes there lol
This discussion has been closed.