Joe Budden & Migos BET Awards scuffle... (Update) Migos also shadowbox w/ Chris Brown's crew

Options

Comments

• JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    Ok. I'm not going to touch on this too much but joey and migos were wrong . But why migos think they hard. I'll touch on Gwinnett Co. real quick. I know Gwinnett well . I had a few outlets out there and spend time there a lot. Never heard of these guys ever. I know the money guys and the dudes who put in work. And if you go through Gwinnett you see a lot of blue out there. I'll go Into detail if I have too. That blue comes from your truly

I keep forgettin they from Lawrenceville lol

So they not from ATL

It's considered "Metro(no pun) ATL" but it's a good 40+ min drive from downtown. Day and Night really, place was mostly white country 15 yrs ago.

When I first heard they was claiming "Nawf" side I was like "wtf them ? from around here(Roswell/Alpharetta which is where I used to stay, north Fulton)" but nahhh they from super north east Gwinnett Co lol

One clue they weren't really from ATL is every single ATL rapper always says what zone they're from. Them ? just keep saying "North side"...

lol yea I dont listen to their music but Ive noticed that too from the few songs I have heard. @JonnyRoccIT @aneed123 They ever mention "Lawrenceville" or any streets out there?

I have no idea lol
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    AggieLean. wrote: »
    Ok. I'm not going to touch on this too much but joey and migos were wrong . But why migos think they hard. I'll touch on Gwinnett Co. real quick. I know Gwinnett well . I had a few outlets out there and spend time there a lot. Never heard of these guys ever. I know the money guys and the dudes who put in work. And if you go through Gwinnett you see a lot of blue out there. I'll go Into detail if I have too. That blue comes from your truly

So they not from ATL

It's considered "Metro(no pun) ATL" but it's a good 40+ min drive from downtown. Day and Night really, place was mostly white country 15 yrs ago.

When I first heard they was claiming "Nawf" side I was like "wtf them ? from around here(Roswell/Alpharetta which is where I used to stay, north Fulton)" but nahhh they from super north east Gwinnett Co lol

One clue they weren't really from ATL is every single ATL rapper always says what zone they're from. Them ? just keep saying "North side"...

lol yea I dont listen to their music but Ive noticed that too from the few songs I have heard. @JonnyRoccIT @aneed123 They ever mention "Lawrenceville" or any streets out there?

They mention boggs rd on they song hwy 85. That and 29

Wow, I wonder If YoungBloodz felt some kinda way about that.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So they not from ATL

Sean Paul from the Eastside though...iono where J Bo from i suspect from the Westside
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Real ATL Nawf ? rep Sandy Springs though. It's getting bad over there.
    I'm patiently waiting for a trap ? to rep East Cobb lol

lol theres a whole portion of Roswell Rd where nothin but ? live at. The pool hall I go to called "Billiards" be jumpin on the weekends. They just built a Barnacles out there and supposedly Hot 1079 has a "Turn up Tuesdays" in that joint.

Lmaooo I know exactly where you talking about. I used to live at Canyon ridge
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? , you go out too far in Gwinnett be damn near the outlet mall in Commerce. Lawrenceville ain't too far tho...still a lil far from the city and still too far to be claiming Atlanta

I be out that way all the time when i go out there to see AAU tournaments mostly in Suwanee.
    But aint Mall Of Georgia is right out there in that buford area right,i been a few times?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

So they not from ATL

Sean Paul from the Eastside though...iono where J Bo from i suspect from the Westside

https://youtu.be/6E0oGIWpiGs
  • Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In a group fight I would put my money on Joe Budden and Slaughterhouse.

Just joking. LOL!

Joking?
    I'm not too sure about Royce and Joe
    But Crooked and Joell?, they're bad for your health.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I learned everything I know about Atlanta from rap songs
  • BusterBreeze
    BusterBreeze Members Posts: 479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    I learned everything I know about Atlanta from rap songs

who said hip hop isn't educational ?
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I used to move the hard up in COBB/
    They ask me why you serve them white boys there, b/c them junkies got JOBS!

-Big Kuntry
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »
    Royce n crooked>>>>budden

Royce =Joe Budden =>Crooked >Joell

Put Joey where Royce is
    Put Joell where crooked is
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Weazel wrote: »

Just joking. LOL!

Joking?

I think Royce and his brother box though, so did Joe though too didnt he???

That pic of the two Migo's dude looks like they about to shout en-guard and avenge some kinda defeat...

latest?cb=20120424065502
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol theres a whole portion of Roswell Rd where nothin but ? live at. The pool hall I go to called "Billiards" be jumpin on the weekends. They just built a Barnacles out there and supposedly Hot 1079 has a "Turn up Tuesdays" in that joint.

? they got a barnicles off Roswell rd. I watched game 5 of the finals there it blew my mind. ? done took over lol
  • Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Weazel wrote: »

Just joking. LOL!

Joking?

I think Royce and his brother box though, so did Joe though too didnt he???

That pic of the two Migo's dude looks like they about to shout en-guard and avenge some kinda defeat...

latest?cb=20120424065502

Yeah, Royce and Joe might put on a good fight
    But what I was trying to say is, the other two, they're on some other ? if you know what I'm saying.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? , you go out too far in Gwinnett be damn near the outlet mall in Commerce. Lawrenceville ain't too far tho...still a lil far from the city and still too far to be claiming Atlanta

I be out that way all the time when i go out there to see AAU tournaments mostly in Suwanee.
    But aint Mall Of Georgia is right out there in that buford area right,i been a few times?

Yeah, the Mall of Georgia is in Buford. That mall is far af
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So they not from ATL

Lol the real Northside Atlanta is where all the Money & White People at. That ? like Zone 2 i think lol

You'll only Hear ? Claim Zone 1,3,4, and 6

APD%20Zone%20Map%202.jpg

Geographically, this ? is a big ass mess, whoever designed this City was on Rocks

Ok is Decatur part of Atlanta or nah? What about S.W.A.T.?
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    migos still in cali too they doing a concert for big u this weekend lol him sayin they dont need security yet he got a big ass security dude with him and cardi b hiding in the sweater lol

We got Offset Tuesday on Rodeo and asked him what really set off the melee. There's obvious speculation it was about Quavo dating Breezy's ex, Karrueche Tran. Offset didn't exactly deny that when he blamed it on a "whole lotta paper, whole lotta haters, man there's no smoke they don't want no smoke"
    https://youtu.be/Av1AG3ixiBA

Cardi <3
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Joe Budden was a ? for that move during the interview
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Looks like the thread ran its course. FOF or nah?
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nah last 10 pages been a waste

Too many feels caught

Posters too busy shakin their pom-poms
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    66so1k9a1h4o.jpg

New budden podcast out
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »

Yeah ? in here talking about GPS coordinates of where Atlanta start and stop. FOH

"hey guys, i know atlanta too!"
This discussion has been closed.