Top 20 best/worst drivers in America based on city

Options

Comments

• HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SELASI_i wrote: »
    How they just gone say bay area California like its one city.. They like ? it throw em all on the list

Having lived in the bay for 30+ years I'm surprised each city with more than 50,000 people in the bay isn't 1-5.

However, I'm really surprised Boston isnt in the top 10. I saw people driving on sidewalks and over medians like it was nothing
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    #7..... shiiiiiiiiiiiit, more like Whoever did this list shoulda went to northern lights.... The somalians don't even be lookin bro, they just turn. That ? up there need jim ross commentary.

Surprised Columbus is so high. Im in Georgia and as has been said its crazy to me Atl aint higher on the list. Maybe if you sittin in traffic it reduces the chance of hittin anybody. On the low I aint gon talk about Columbus too much I like how it stays low key but be out that way tryin to make it back to Ohio soon enough. Been around Morse RD, east side , Cleveland Ave...When I was akid used to visit my Grandma and we used to go to Northern lights. Brings back memories. havent seen such terrible driving kind of surprising. Columbus usually be on good lists.
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    #7..... shiiiiiiiiiiiit, more like Whoever did this list shoulda went to northern lights.... The somalians don't even be lookin bro, they just turn. That ? up there need jim ross commentary.

Surprised Columbus is so high. Im in Georgia and as has been said its crazy to me Atl aint higher on the list. Maybe if you sittin in traffic it reduces the chance of hittin anybody. On the low I aint gon talk about Columbus too much I like how it stays low key but be out that way tryin to make it back to Ohio soon enough. Been around Morse RD, east side , Cleveland Ave...When I was akid used to visit my Grandma and we used to go to Northern lights. Brings back memories. havent seen such terrible driving kind of surprising. Columbus usually be on good lists.

The africans came in the late 90s with free driver's licenses with no exam. Outside that, it really don't be no drama.
  • Figo
    Figo Members Posts: 8,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trinidadian and Jamaican drivers from Brooklyn/Queens/Bronx owned this worst drivers in america title.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIRGINIA DRIVERS ARE THE ? WORST...ALL OF YOU NEED TO STAY OFF THE ROAD
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cali lost and Miami is a lie

Them ? cut you off because they switch lanes with NO signal on a regular basis
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How was the data obtained for this, by a mood ring? List is wrong by a long shot I'm sure.
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Co-Sign The So-Cal ? . Been Living Here 12 MFing Years And Still Ain't Used These Fuckbois And They ? Driving..If It Ain't The Asians Its The Mexican Housewives Or The Fast And Furious Rejects...? These Biker Boyz Faggits Too...Swerving Between Cars Like Mfers Are Looking At Their Sideview Mirrors At All Times
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gh0st wrote: »
    Nosign on lexington being on that list people sit at green lights round here and wait for another cars to show up and stop before they drive through a 4 way stop. I was born and raise in lex but I ? hate the drivers and UK

@gh0st I'm in Lexington on business sometimes, is there anything to do out there? ? always looks dead, but I may just be missing something.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They can't even road rage right in Cali
    VIBE wrote: »

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Lol @ the whole state of Cali not being able to drive. L
  • MD_PROPER
    MD_PROPER Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Detroit stand up!
  • gh0st
    gh0st Members Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    charles2 wrote: »
    Nosign on lexington being on that list people sit at green lights round here and wait for another cars to show up and stop before they drive through a 4 way stop. I was born and raise in lex but I ? hate the drivers and UK

@gh0st I'm in Lexington on business sometimes, is there anything to do out there? ? always looks dead, but I may just be missing something.

Yeah get in your car and drive to Louisville or Cincinnati lol/smh

Unless you like U.K. sports, horse betting or hanging out and partying with frat/good ol boys downtown around Cheapside (former slave auction site turned bar district)
    After 9pm most of the city is shutdown
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Austin should be #1

Bro, I came in here to say this. Austin has to be the worst they only have one highway.

• konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Best 20:
    1 Detroit, MI

https://quotewizard.com/news/posts/the-best-and-worst-drivers-by-city

A lot of Detroit is uninsured, so those ? drive extra careful lol. Surprised to see so much Florida, ? stay offensive driving.

2000px-Detroit_Tigers_Insignia.svg.png

jalenrose.jpg

It ain't that cats in Tha D are uninsured, it's the way we're taught how to drive. We're all taught defensive driving and if you learned in Detroit proper in high school chances are you learned on the road course built in front of Mumford HS (where I went) until 2011 or 2012 when they tore the school down and built a new building (don't know if the road course survived). None of that driving around a parking lot around with cones, nah this ? was an actual road course with street lights, signs and everything. Drivers ed teachers were no joke and didn't take ? from anyone. ? was strict as hell too, no radio on ever, both hands on the wheel at all times, do exactly what the instructor says or else. If you're caught slacking you can get kicked out of the class. Detroit has too much of a car culture to be that one dude without a license so if ? applied themselves for any one thing it was drivers ed.
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I agree with Durham at number 20 and you might as well add Raleigh too.

They know nothing about turn signals and they go 40 on a 70 speed limit road, but they want to go 100 on a 35.
  • konceptjones
    Options
    I'm surprised Phoenix ain't on the worst drivers list. These muhfuckas can't drive for ? outchea.
  • konceptjones
    Options
    Las Vegas needs to be on the worst..

i be drivin by accidents like "how??!"
    be the only two cars on the ? road. smmfh

I HATE driving on the strip as-is, but any time we go off-strip in Vegas there's always some form of vehicular fuckery happening. I'd say Vegas needs to be dead center of the worst drivers list.
  • MD_PROPER
    MD_PROPER Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Best 20:
    1 Detroit, MI

https://quotewizard.com/news/posts/the-best-and-worst-drivers-by-city

A lot of Detroit is uninsured, so those ? drive extra careful lol. Surprised to see so much Florida, ? stay offensive driving.

2000px-Detroit_Tigers_Insignia.svg.png

jalenrose.jpg

It ain't that cats in Tha D are uninsured, it's the way we're taught how to drive. We're all taught defensive driving and if you learned in Detroit proper in high school chances are you learned on the road course built in front of Mumford HS (where I went) until 2011 or 2012 when they tore the school down and built a new building (don't know if the road course survived). None of that driving around a parking lot around with cones, nah this ? was an actual road course with street lights, signs and everything. Drivers ed teachers were no joke and didn't take ? from anyone. ? was strict as hell too, no radio on ever, both hands on the wheel at all times, do exactly what the instructor says or else. If you're caught slacking you can get kicked out of the class. Detroit has too much of a car culture to be that one dude without a license so if ? applied themselves for any one thing it was drivers ed.

Bolded is the realest ? you ever wrote...
    When I was in HS, we went to Henry Ford for phase 1. They put us out on 8mile take it to the Southfield Freeway and off at 7mile back to Evergreen up to Henry Ford. You can handle that then you good to go...7mile was the real test.

Phase 2, go pay the guy 50 bones at ABC driving School on Burt Rd and walla...you got your L's

Fam we drove our own cars to drivers training....
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    charles2 wrote: »

Yeah get in your car and drive to Louisville or Cincinnati lol/smh

Unless you like U.K. sports, horse betting or hanging out and partying with frat/good ol boys downtown around Cheapside (former slave auction site turned bar district)
    After 9pm most of the city is shutdown

Appreciate it.
  • DoubleShotHelix
    DoubleShotHelix Members Posts: 500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can already call bs on this list anyone that's ever visited or lived in Hawaii knows those ? can't drive for ? .... Unless you count the 37 trillions mopeds... But the autos ? no
  • pachá12
    pachá12 Members Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No sign on Louisville. Women here are terrible at driving mini vans and SUV'S, like it's too much vehicle or something. Awful texting and driving. I think white people here are driving like Trump is President, no ? given. Oh and the redneck pickup truck complex is bad here, too. Sup, Lex Vegas!!!
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SELASI_i wrote: »
    How they just gone say bay area California like its one city.. They like ? it throw em all on the list

Yeah has to be at least 30 cities.

I take it as code speak for high Asian/Indian concentration.

One of my Indian partners once told me that in India most ppl don't turn their head to check before they switch lanes, they just merge and assume if there's someone there that they will move out the way :s
    I know another Indian (new to the US) who got stopped and tried to bribe the officer when he got a ticket.
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I agree with Durham at number 20 and you might as well add Raleigh too.

Wasn't surprised when I saw two NC cities on the list. North Carolina drivers are horrible. You could put Greensboro on that list too
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Las Vegas needs to be on the worst..

i be drivin by accidents like "how??!"
    be the only two cars on the ? road. smmfh

Bruhhhhh

I seen Vegas on the best list & got tears in my eyes. List is super inaccurate. As many people that get smacked on Boulder Highway and the 15 between Sahara & Charleston

:s

yeh that 15/95 is an everyday occurrence..

but nah..
    i live in Southern Highlands.. AINT no traffic over here AND IT STILL be accidents..
    not even 20 mins ago im textin and drivin mindin my own damn business crossin an intersection and guess who decides to run a left turn light??!

u guessed it.. a Vegas ? Driver..

had i not been halfass payin attention we wouldve hit head on. smmfh

I was locked up with a dude facing 65 years in CCDC. Young black dude from L.A. had to be about 23-24. He was over in that area. Said he was pulled over in a area around some houses. He said he was doing a u-turn and somebody had drove into him mid u-turn. Two people ended up dead. He got sent to jail because he blew a .8 on the breathalyzer. ? crazy.