2017 NBA Off Season Thread: Draft & Free Agency & Summer League

Options

Comments

• MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    This is gonna be so great when we go overpay somebody like Jeff Teague wackass. This Steve Mills chance to make a "splash" so Dolan can give him the job instead.

I hate all of this lol. Some Billionaire needs to overpay for the Knicks, for my sanity.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im bout to call that ?
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    silver, where have you heard this from brah?

i have literally seen this NOwhere but from you

I read it on SBNation thebirdwrites blog.

The Pels need to stay on this road. This is the same road Memphis took. I think instead of running and gunning. Bog down and run when they can. This team can be the Griz 2.0. Better athletes than Memphis had. They just need to play more together.

I am down for them going at the Clips for Beverly and L. Williams with 2018 1st round pick and Etwuan Moore. Signing The Holiday brothers and praying that Q-pon comes back healthy.

Only other play is trading Asik and the 2018 1st for someone? That pick is the only thing they should be okay with giving up.
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Im bout to call that ?

I was waiting for your story about you calling that number
  • Beta
    Options
    ? _Caesar wrote: »
    Im bout to call that ?

I was waiting for your story about you calling that number

Ehh just a busy signal..
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I watched the jimmy t wolves introduction pc.Thibs loves that cat,never seen any player get praised the way he praises jimmy.
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i could see n.o signing rondo with that cousins/davis wildcat connection when he gets bought out from the bulls

but i would be surprised if they throw big money at any pg

they recently signed some assistant coach from the nuggets

dude implemented the point center offense where the o ran through jokic with great success

they finished the season with the #2 rated offense in the league and were #1 from about december onward

i imagine that cousins will be playing a similar role
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited June 2017
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »
    i could see n.o signing rondo with that cousins/davis wildcat connection when he gets bought out from the bulls

dude implemented the point center offense where the o ran through jokic with great success

they finished the season with the #2 rated offense in the league and were #1 from about december onward

The Bulls have Dwyane Wade under contract for next season, but he may not want to stick around long for a rebuilding project. Duffy said he believes Rondo is open to stay and serve as a mentor to the younger players.

Rondo agent said he's open to stay and mentor the youngins.I also think the bulls(if he's brought back) might ask rondo to be head or ast. coach once freds contract expires or is close.Wade is who they don't want back but that's a lot of dough to buy out may be stuck with him until around march 1st.

I agree wit the rest of what you said.
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The Bulls have Dwyane Wade under contract for next season, but he may not want to stick around long for a rebuilding project. Duffy said he believes Rondo is open to stay and serve as a mentor to the younger players.

Rondo agent said he's open to stay and mentor the youngins.I also think the bulls(if he's brought back) might ask rondo to be head or ast. coach once freds contract expires or is close.Wade is who they don't want back but that's a lot of dough to buy out may be stuck with him until around march 1st.

i read bulls want to buy him out and sign him for less but worry about losing him if they do that

i just dont see them picking up rondo option after wade done opted in

greedy egotistical schemer make your 24 mil and hurt your career averages on the bench

i wouldnt buy out wade anymore

either let him be bad and help you tank or let him be good at get something for him at the deadline
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

pacers gm buggin.You aint in no position of leverage doggie da ? wrong wit you

^dont fall for the okedoke, them celtics reporters are in Danny's Ainge pockets and always paint another squad as "wanting too much"

Ainge shook of public criticism of a trade, the love he got from fleecing the dumb nets got him gassed!

• Tommy bilfiger
    Options

i read bulls want to buy him out and sign him for less but worry about losing him if they do that

i just dont see them picking up rondo option after wade done opted in

greedy egotistical schemer make your 24 mil and hurt your career averages on the bench

i wouldnt buy out wade anymore

either let him be bad and help you tank or let him be good at get something for him at the deadline

Yea my homeboy thinks wade gonna f up the tank lol. I was like did you see how the bulls played when was wade was out?!? they went 7-4 hittin mad 3's,high assist games,played good team ball in general.As soon as wade returns they lose to the damn nets.Start valentine at the 2 bring wade off the bench to iso,ball stop and not play defense cuz he runnin up on refs wit his fists balled up they'll be straight.
  • Beta
    Options
    Celtics not getting George

They about to settle for Blake Griffin or millsap
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

ah man...? you man, even though i think you are right.
  • Beta
    Options
    ghost! wrote: »

ah man...? you man, even though i think you are right.

On the other hand I wouldn't mind if they trade for him, lose, and he leaves next year to LA
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    clips and west about to bring in david griffin from cavs
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Clippers are in a good situation to start the rebuild process if they let Blake walk

If I was a GM I would love to take that job
  • Beta
    Options

Clippers are in a good situation to start the rebuild process if they let Blake walk

Chauncey should holla
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

west shoulda get at mark jackson and get rid of doc
  • metal face terrorist
    metal face terrorist Members Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thats what the Knicks should do. Get Mark Jackson and get Joe Dumars as GM.
  • Beta
    Options

Thats what the Knicks should do. Get Mark Jackson and get Joe Dumars as GM.

Bring the ? back
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Since iggy gona bounce they can pick up tony allen for cheap
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bringing in mark jackson is hustling backwards. Dude was an avg coach.