Comments

• blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Amazon has the physical copy coming out on the 7th July
  • blue_london
    Options
    Kanye tells the truth and keeps it real then he ends up getting locked up and not to be seen since? now Jay wants to ? on him? what a great friend Jay is! the man is such a stand up guy I can see why you fanboys obsess over him on here, the true star of this album is No I.D. now all we need is Nas to drop his ? so we can decide who had the album of the year Nas or Kendrick.

Kanye is a grown man
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kanye tells the truth and keeps it real then he ends up getting locked up and not to be seen since? now Jay wants to ? on him? what a great friend Jay is! the man is such a stand up guy I can see why you fanboys obsess over him on here, the true star of this album is No I.D. now all we need is Nas to drop his ? so we can decide who had the album of the year Nas or Kendrick.

Kanye is a grown man

Grown men need help at times too, but no Jay has to go at him when he is at his weakest just like he went at Nas when he was at his weakest, Jay has a very long history of being a ? .
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options

Suck a ? no ?
  • blue_london
    Options

Kanye is a grown man

Grown men need help at times too, but no Jay has to go at him when he is at his weakest just like he went at Nas when he was at his weakest, Jay has a very long history of being a ? .

Again Kanye has to live with his decisions he's grown airing your problems out on stage is not the answer... Kanye got rich problems everything he's done coming back to him and we should feel sorry for him? Feel sorry for me I paid for Yeezus
  • Preach2Teach
    Options

Kanye is a grown man

Again Kanye has to live with his decisions he's grown airing your problems out on stage is not the answer... Kanye got rich problems everything he's done coming back to him and we should feel sorry for him? Feel sorry for me I paid for Yeezus

Jay loved Kanye when he was hot in the industry and making him hits, when a strong rapper goes at Jay he just turns the other cheek like he is too good to respond, Kanye gets locked up on some real suspect shady ? for telling some truths and now Jay wants to talk ? ? not trying to paint Kanye as innocent just shining some light on the character of a man a lot of you posters seem to idolize, ? is very strange to me it's like Jay is using mind control or some ? .
  • blue_london
    Options

Kanye is a grown man

Jay loved Kanye when he was hot in the industry and making him hits, when a strong rapper goes at Jay he just turns the other cheek like he is too good to respond, Kanye gets locked up on some real suspect shady ? for telling some truths and now Jay wants to talk ? ? not trying to paint Kanye as innocent just shining some light on the character of a man a lot of you posters seem to idolize, ? is very strange to me it's like Jay is using mind control or some ? .

You on drugs?
  • Dogowner14
    Dogowner14 Members Posts: 189 ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Jay is probably talkin with Kanye in the telephone right now while u typin this stupid ? .

Jay is winning look at his age he still droppin good ?

Now we need that new Nas album

Nas new album

Only built for cuban linx 3

Supreme clientele 2

Liquid swords 2

if all this ? could drop this year it would be the goat year in hip hop for a long while
  • Preach2Teach
    Options

Kanye is a grown man

You on drugs?

Smoked some weed last night, what part of what I wrote makes you think I am on drugs?
  • blue_london
    Options

Kanye is a grown man

You on drugs?

Smoked some weed last night, what part of what I wrote makes you think I am on drugs?

Your all ways talking trash
  • Preach2Teach
    Options

Kanye is a grown man

You on drugs?

Not always talking trash at all 99.9% of my posts are positive, I just give my honest opinion on things, from what I have listened to of the album so far the album is cool Jay has some good moments and like I said earlier No I.D is the star of this album, still need to give the album a really good listen tho before I give my verdict, bring on the flags wacks and feelings.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Kanye is a grown man

You on drugs?

Not always talking trash at all 99.9% of my posts are positive, I just give my honest opinion on things, from what I have listened to of the album so far the album is cool Jay has some good moments and like I said earlier No I.D is the star of this album, still need to give the album a really good listen tho before I give my verdict, bring on the flags wacks and feelings.

Bruh your talkin' trash in this thread has nothin' to do with your opinion on the album.

You're just talkin' trash
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm goin to try to give the whole thing a listen than do a album review on. Hopefully, I got the right path to the album.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That Al sharpton pic is barely 2 weeks old.

Got me wondering how long it took for Jay to make this album

@slickwatts NoID story pretty much spells it out.