2017 NBA Off Season Thread: Draft & Free Agency & Summer League

Options

Comments

• Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cleveland won...by doing absolutely nothing.

They're pretty much penciled in the 2018 NBA Finals now.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Guess Lowry ain't got no choice but to go back to Toronto. I'd only sign him to a 3 or 4 year deal since the point guard market pretty much done fried up
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

See I can do this. Now we need Boogie in the fold.
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont ? with people i ever seen my dog bark at

- amin
  • ckfree
    Options
    SOMEONE OFFER NIKO STUPID MONEY PLEASE
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If boston doesn't get hayward :# woj said hayward still training at utah facilities,still working with ast. coaches,been engaged wit the fo on roster moves.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    That snell contract and ingles offer aren't bad either that's the going rate for role players
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Blake got a no trade clause too.. he a clipper for life

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If boston doesn't get hayward :# woj said hayward still training at utah facilities,still working with ast. coaches,been engaged wit the fo on roster moves.

At this point man I'm kinda expecting disappointment, I think we have a strong chance to get him but we need a plan B I'm salty we haven't even contacted anyone yet
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Would of liked it better for OKC if they could of kept Dipo, they still ain't ? in the west
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    George Hill appears to have emerged as the Knicks’ top free agent target, writes Ian Begley of ESPN.com. According to Begley, the team has been making an effort to unload some salary in order to make a competitive offer to a free agent point guard, and Hill has emerged as the name atop that list.

Hills market shrunk quick.Jazz traded for rubio,t wolves signed teague,spurs said gtfoh wit them ridiculous demands.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Who buying them though?

Asians
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited July 2017
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

At this point man I'm kinda expecting disappointment, I think we have a strong chance to get him but we need a plan B I'm salty we haven't even contacted anyone yet

Anything can still happen but that don't sound like someone about to leave their team.Most fa's cut off contact when they about to bounce woj said chris paul hadn't talked to the clippers since the season ended besides their meeting a few days ago.

Honestly boston should shore up their rebounding weakness(Robin Lopez) if they don't get hayward.There's no current threats in the east besides the cavs

Hold out til the trade deadline and see if presti flips pg.
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Wolves front runners for Millsap too? I'm considering them a contender if that happens
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At this point, is there any reason to sign Hayward? Hayward doesn't win us that Cavs series. Ainge trying to develop young assets or finish a strong second?

How many wings do we need?

Or does the front office want a white star and winning is secondary?

Every off-season is a ? clown show.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

Anything can still happen but that don't sound like someone about to leave their team.Most fa's cut off contact when they about to bounce woj said chris paul hadn't talked to the clippers since the season ended besides their meeting a few days ago.

Honestly boston should shore up their rebounding weakness(Robin Lopez) if they don't get hayward.There's no current no threats in the east besides the cavs

Hold out til the trade deadline and see if presti flips pg.

You read my mind with Lopez (depending on what's left of his contract he's a great fit) I expected him to build through the draft which is why I don't get hype with trade rumors anymore
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    938_Yz.gif

WE COMIN....

IF AND WHEN WE GET Z-BO, WE TAKIN OUR ? ? BIKES BACK ? .......

Talk that ? Boy
  • ckfree
    Options
    i just heard the warriors may have offered iggy a 2 year 20 million deal

but then came back and altered their offer to a reported 2 year 14 million deal once it was confirmed the cap came back down to 99 million instead of the 103 previously reported
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I dont see haywood doing anything but going back to utah...

Was more excited to see George than Hayward, but ultimately George is going to LA..so..work w the youngins....(which i wanted them to do in the first place)
  • its....JOHN B
    edited July 2017
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »
    i would have taken dangelo russell even with that mozgov contract slapped on before i took oladipo

dude remains much more 'interesting' than hes ever actually been good

I would have too since Russell still has a higher ceiling than Dipo and Mosgov's contracts isn't ? to me since I'll be building through the draft for the next 5 or more years, but right now they got Roberson playing the 2, Russ/Dipo/George would of been a hell of a lot more formidable, when I first seen the headline I thought maybe Kanter wiuld of been the centerpiece with assets like Sabonis and picks involved that would of been more of a come up, I guess you got to make that deal regardless even though he's a rental and it was a steal but they still aren't ? in the west, probably finish 6 again