4:44 Album - *JAY-Z* (06/30/17).

Options

Comments

• Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Kanye tells the truth and keeps it real then he ends up getting locked up and not to be seen since? now Jay wants to ? on him? what a great friend Jay is! the man is such a stand up guy I can see why you fanboys obsess over him on here, the true star of this album is No I.D. now all we need is Nas to drop his ? so we can decide who had the album of the year Nas or Kendrick.

Kanye is a grown man

Grown men need help at times too, but no Jay has to go at him when he is at his weakest just like he went at Nas when he was at his weakest, Jay has a very long history of being a ? .

Again Kanye has to live with his decisions he's grown airing your problems out on stage is not the answer... Kanye got rich problems everything he's done coming back to him and we should feel sorry for him? Feel sorry for me I paid for Yeezus

Jay loved Kanye when he was hot in the industry and making him hits, when a strong rapper goes at Jay he just turns the other cheek like he is too good to respond, Kanye gets locked up on some real suspect shady ? for telling some truths and now Jay wants to talk ? ? not trying to paint Kanye as innocent just shining some light on the character of a man a lot of you posters seem to idolize, ? is very strange to me it's like Jay is using mind control or some ? .

You on drugs?

Smoked some weed last night, what part of what I wrote makes you think I am on drugs?

Your all ways talking trash

Not always talking trash at all 99.9% of my posts are positive, I just give my honest opinion on things, from what I have listened to of the album so far the album is cool Jay has some good moments and like I said earlier No I.D is the star of this album, still need to give the album a really good listen tho before I give my verdict, bring on the flags wacks and feelings.

Bruh your talkin' trash in this thread has nothin' to do with your opinion on the album.

You're just talkin' trash

Fair point this is about the album I will ? until I have something to say about the music.
  • Preach2Teach
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    Kanye tells the truth and keeps it real then he ends up getting locked up and not to be seen since? now Jay wants to ? on him? what a great friend Jay is! the man is such a stand up guy I can see why you fanboys obsess over him on here, the true star of this album is No I.D. now all we need is Nas to drop his ? so we can decide who had the album of the year Nas or Kendrick.

Take yo goofy ass on somewhere. Ain't even talking bout ? relevant. Just reaching for a bunch of ? ? . I guess I shouldn't expect anything more from someone that wants a black girl because black people are "cool". Smh.

Take yo ass on to ktt or Reddit, or some ? , where you belong, you useless, idiotic, ignorant interloper, and let us get back to this real ? .

hahahaha that comment really hurt you huh, I love black people and if I ever get the chance I will love a black women like you never could ? .
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Take yo goofy ass on somewhere. Ain't even talking bout ? relevant. Just reaching for a bunch of ? ? . I guess I shouldn't expect anything more from someone that wants a black girl because black people are "cool". Smh.

Take yo ass on to ktt or Reddit, or some ? , where you belong, you useless, idiotic, ignorant interloper, and let us get back to this real ? .

hahahaha that comment really hurt you huh, I love black people and if I ever get the chance I will love a black women like you never could ? .

aight why dont you stop trolling man
  • Preach2Teach
    Options
    Nah Son wrote: »

aight why dont you stop trolling man

How am I trolling when he came at me with ? that has nothing to do with the album?

OK now back to the album, it's a good album so far still need to listen more but I know for sure it isn't as good as American Gangster or The Blueprint, still ? on his last 2 albums so it's all good, well done Jay.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo I need to hear the album, is he finally rapping like Common Sense??? Because since he done 5 mill he hasnt been rhyming like Common since...

Yup the jigga he always coulda been he didn't dumb it down to double his dollars.
  • Dogowner14
    Dogowner14 Members Posts: 189 ✭✭
    Options
    Hope hov the ? gonna spit some Prodigy on the album. Gotta give some respect
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You mad cuz your wife looks and smells like an old cottage cheese curd, huh? Your kids prolly already know you're a waste and a disgrace of a human being.

LMAO. KYS and do them all a favor.
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    4:44>>>>Damn and Life is Good.... Don't argue it just accept it

Your ? words aren't credible
  • Like Water
    Options
    I just like the fact that he's not chasing a particular sound. I think he made this album from a place where numbers no longer matter to him. It's an album that he personally felt he needed to do. For the genre, for his marriage, for the black community, and most importantly, for himself.

I can't wait to cop the hard copy of this. I almost don't want the 3 additional tracks when it does drop, cuz I like how concise it already is and I'm hoping that new tracks don't ruin the vibe.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Inb4 this infinitely dope ass video is clapped again

https://streamable.com/frvxd

Good looking out. Already downloaded it.
  • Dogowner14
    Dogowner14 Members Posts: 189 ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Where do we rank this one?

ykoyoboku6dj.png

His top 3 albums
    Reasonble Doubt
    Vol 2
    Vol 3

Kingdome come \ Roc Ta familia is his worst ones so this is better than them atleast
  • Like Water
    Options

ykoyoboku6dj.png

Top 5 for me.

RD
    BP
    AG
    TBA
    4:44
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Nah Son wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Family Feud beat knock

"Al Sharpton in the mirror takin selfies
    How is him and Bill Cosby supposed to help me"

old folks, phones and mirrors dont mix well

word to jada

BpvfOX_CIAA_Bui.jpg:large

Jada got a Fruit of the Looms doorag
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

ykoyoboku6dj.png

Top 5 for me.

RD
    BP
    AG
    TBA

This is also mine
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Kanye is a grown man

Grown men need help at times too, but no Jay has to go at him when he is at his weakest just like he went at Nas when he was at his weakest, Jay has a very long history of being a ? .

no one told kanye to pull that stunt
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Kanye is a grown man

Again Kanye has to live with his decisions he's grown airing your problems out on stage is not the answer... Kanye got rich problems everything he's done coming back to him and we should feel sorry for him? Feel sorry for me I paid for Yeezus

Jay loved Kanye when he was hot in the industry and making him hits, when a strong rapper goes at Jay he just turns the other cheek like he is too good to respond, Kanye gets locked up on some real suspect shady ? for telling some truths and now Jay wants to talk ? ? not trying to paint Kanye as innocent just shining some light on the character of a man a lot of you posters seem to idolize, ? is very strange to me it's like Jay is using mind control or some ? .

who has jay ever responded to right away ???
  • miami cane
    miami cane Members Posts: 83 ✭✭
    Options
    Jay Z and K dot dropping awesome albums in the same year. Where u at Nas? Nasir dropping a tight album would make 2017, a year in hip hop history to remember.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vol. 1
    Reasonable Doubt
    The Black Album
    The Blueprint
  • Moore7s