Dynasty

BP3
    KC
    Vol 3
    Mchg
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? damn i jut betrayed my loyalty to apple music yesterday and helped a co worker sign up for the Tidal/Sprint joint so he could listen to 4:44 lmao
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vol. 1
    Reasonable Doubt
    AG
    Blueprint 1
  • Moore7s
    Moore7s Members Posts: 452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Million one questions intro
    Where I'm from?
    You must love me?
    Who you Wit?
    Lucky Me?
    Friend or foe 2?
    Face off?
    Real ? ?

VOL1 criminally slept on.

Great songs.

But with those horrible tunes you're still ranking that album #1 in his catalog?
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Moore7s wrote: »
    Where I'm from?
    You must love me?
    Who you Wit?
    Lucky Me?
    Friend or foe 2?
    Face off?
    Real ? ?

Great songs.

But with those horrible tunes you're still ranking that album #1 in his catalog?

Yes. Those 3 songs don't destroy the entire album.
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Family Feud/ The Story of OJ my favs great album

I just got the double entendre in the name of "life of o.j" and want to slap my self
  • natural born sinners
    Options
    Kanye tells the truth and keeps it real then he ends up getting locked up and not to be seen since? now Jay wants to ? on him? what a great friend Jay is! the man is such a stand up guy I can see why you fanboys obsess over him on here, the true star of this album is No I.D. now all we need is Nas to drop his ? so we can decide who had the album of the year Nas or Kendrick.

Kanye is a grown man

Kanye ain't need to holla at his friend in the public eye like that
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man I got the full album soon as I woke up...don't have Tidal.....got saved on iTunes..d/l to my Verizon S6 and I'm jamming.... it's out there it's the Internet ?

IP torrents ftw.

• Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Marcy me is my favorite track on this album
  • natural born sinners
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    slickwatts wrote: »
    How did you first start working on 4:44?
    Maybe a year ago I saw Jay-Z at a restaurant. He goes, "You got any music for me?" And I go, "Nope." He goes, "What are you working on?" I said, "Getting better."

The thing that made me want to get better was I heard a quote by Quincy Jones where they asked him, "What do you think about music nowadays?" He said, "four-bar loops." It really affected me. I said, "Wait a minute, that's not what I want to be a part of." So I went and did some studying with the intention of growing.

"You're with Beyoncé, but what is that really like? What's the pressure? What's the responsibility?"
    A little after that, I decided to just do 500 ideas in a short amount of time. It's like shooting free throws in the gym. I'm going to do this until I have something new. When I got up in the hundreds, I thought I had something new. The first person I actually went to see was J. Cole. I played him them and said, "Who do you think I should give this to?" I wanted a different perspective. We discussed some things, and it led to me hitting Jay-Z up.
    My actual email was: "I got some things that I think are Blueprint-level, [Jay-Z's widely acclaimed 2001 album]. I know that's a lot to say, but we need to do this." And from there, I literally probably gave him three to five new ideas every day for a nice amount of time.

Real ? right there.

What interview this from?
  • natural born sinners
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Nah Son wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Family Feud beat knock

"Al Sharpton in the mirror takin selfies
    How is him and Bill Cosby supposed to help me"

old folks, phones and mirrors dont mix well

word to jada

BpvfOX_CIAA_Bui.jpg:large

Jada got a Fruit of the Looks doorag

Stop hating on jada...he took that picture for the block!....sharpton killed me with them long ass socks on them broomstick legs lol
  • natural born sinners
    Options
    miami cane wrote: »
    Jay Z and K dot dropping awesome albums in the same year. Where u at Nas? Nasir dropping a tight album would make 2017, a year in hip hop history to remember.

I was thinking of this. Nas is a very hip hop aware type of guy...i think he knows what a year a good nas album could do for the culture after Damn! And 4:44
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kanye tells the truth and keeps it real then he ends up getting locked up and not to be seen since? now Jay wants to ? on him? what a great friend Jay is! the man is such a stand up guy I can see why you fanboys obsess over him on here, the true star of this album is No I.D. now all we need is Nas to drop his ? so we can decide who had the album of the year Nas or Kendrick.

Kanye is a grown man

Grown men need help at times too, but no Jay has to go at him when he is at his weakest just like he went at Nas when he was at his weakest, Jay has a very long history of being a ? .
    679704546860421802.gif

Watch your mouth Fuckwhite
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »

Take yo goofy ass on somewhere. Ain't even talking bout ? relevant. Just reaching for a bunch of ? ? . I guess I shouldn't expect anything more from someone that wants a black girl because black people are "cool". Smh.

Take yo ass on to ktt or Reddit, or some ? , where you belong, you useless, idiotic, ignorant interloper, and let us get back to this real ? .

hahahaha that comment really hurt you huh, I love black people and if I ever get the chance I will love a black women like you never could ? .

@kai
  • Moore7s
    Moore7s Members Posts: 452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where I'm from?
    You must love me?
    Who you Wit?
    Lucky Me?
    Friend or foe 2?
    Face off?
    Real ? ?

Great songs.

Yes. Those 3 songs don't destroy the entire album.

3218v90u3r4a.gif
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    Vol. 1
    Reasonable Doubt
    The Black Album
    The Blueprint
    4:44

I know what girls like?
    The city is mine?
    Sunshine?

k742goc3i8lq.gif

Vol. 1 is the perfect Jay album to me (2 other ? here agreed with me)

His flow on that album ..........

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now all we need is another unplugged....this a Jazz album will translate well to live instruments
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where I'm from?
    You must love me?
    Who you Wit?
    Lucky Me?
    Friend or foe 2?
    Face off?
    Real ? ?

Agree was sunshine a bad song or was it just the video?

Vol1 is a great album don't get the hate for it having said that city of mine is trash
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We all agree mchg the worst?
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We all agree mchg the worst?

The Blueprint III
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options