London posters.....get in here.....we bout to fight

Options
2stepz_ahead
2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
so went out with wifey to a restaurant....

chick was a waitress.....real nice looking young girl. tight lil body.

so im flirting like i do to try to get us free ? ....but then pow....

? tells me UK started the bass music movement.

i almost lost my ? ......i didnt want her free drinks and we got to googling

this is what i came up with

http://www.outlookfestival.com/about/

who told yall ? yall started bass music?
@blue_london
@Preach2Teach
@otehr londer ?

Comments

• Dogowner14
    Dogowner14 Members Posts: 189 ✭✭
    Options
    Do me a favor beat the ? out of Rozaytablerance he is from there

Or else I'll send u $5 at paypal
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We talkin raving an techno in liver pool in the 90s on e
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Without the UK music wouldn't be ? period, not just saying that because I am from here it's just the truth, oh and ? London Manchester has produced the best bands.
  • Preach2Teach
    Options
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@blue_london
    @Preach2Teach
    @otehr londer ?

Wikipedia is riding with the UK on this one
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited July 2017
    Options
    si the UK created Miami bass?

Master ace is from brooklyn
  • blue_london
    Options
    si the UK created Miami bass?

Master ace is from brooklyn

You can't have it all lol
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dogowner14 wrote: »
    Do me a favor beat the ? out of Rozaytablerance he is from there

Or else I'll send u $5 at paypal

tenor.gif

You ain't got the juice like that
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

@blue_london
    @Preach2Teach
    @otehr londer ?

Wikipedia is riding with the UK on this one

wiki dot iknow ? ......

so yall leaving my alone with these tea sippers?
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@blue_london
    @Preach2Teach
    @otehr londer ?

yeh.. thats why u was flirtin!!? hahahha
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wait, the wife cool with you flirting tho?
  • Preach2Teach
    Options
    nawledge_? wrote: »
    Without the UK music wouldn't be ? period, not just saying that because I am from here it's just the truth, oh and ? London Manchester has produced the best bands.

So Chuck Berry And Little Richard From The UK Too? Y'all Created Rock N Roll Right? Beatles And Rolling Stones Didn't Bite Black Blues/Soul Musicians?

America has more than it's fair share of musical genius, I'm a big Little Richard fan along with many other old soul singers, I'm more black than some black people who post on here nothing but love for that era, did you know Otis Redding loved the UK? that's because America treated him like ? but when he came over here it was all love and we loved him, The Beatles where heavily influenced by black rock and roll no doubt but they also got their own style eventually, I don't know much about the stones outside of maybe 5 songs.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So Chuck Berry And Little Richard From The UK Too? Y'all Created Rock N Roll Right? Beatles And Rolling Stones Didn't Bite Black Blues/Soul Musicians?

America has more than it's fair share of musical genius, I'm a big Little Richard fan along with many other old soul singers, I'm more black than some black people who post on here nothing but love for that era, did you know Otis Redding loved the UK? that's because America treated him like ? but when he came over here it was all love and we loved him, The Beatles where heavily influenced by black rock and roll no doubt but they also got their own style eventually, I don't know much about the stones outside of maybe 5 songs.

5wjvsjncynur.gif

• DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Oasis. Stone Roses. Who else?
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He more black than black people, little richard a soul singer, dont know much about the rolling stones. Man what?
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? , white boy. You wanna be black so ? bad, but ain't nann one of us ? in the sunken place. I'll smack you back to reality.

You better stick to what you know, you corny, culture-appropriatin' interloper . Flat-assed broads, no rhythm-havin, mayonnaise eatin, pumpkin pie ? boy.

Hate you muthafuckas.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sooo music makes us black....
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    wait, the wife cool with you flirting tho?

when I'm get something for us....

@blue_london
    @Preach2Teach
    @otehr londer ?

yeh.. thats why u was flirtin!!? hahahha

ok....maybe let's reword this.

I am being personable to make our server smile and fell welcomed to serve us an place free items at our table.

• Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Busta Carmichael you believe this ? SMH
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know its a common misconception that music was stolen, but in reality if it weren't for the white artists who idolized our black music, we wouldn't know the names of a lot of our originators.

Little Richard has stated how much he loves the Beatles because when they covered his songs his sales and royalties blew up reintroducing him to a younger audience and allowing him to keep touring.

The exposure of our style of music brought the light back to us, its just the whole minority thing always catches up... 100 to 1 white vs black blues bands by the mid 60s and rock & roll as we know it today was born.
  • blue_london
    Options

Sad people from Manchester never know their place