Power Season 4 thread: June 25th(You will be banned for posting SPOILERS)

Options

Comments

• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Also, i would like to see a "Power" movie

Like how in tf did Ghost become so feared and ruthless

How did he and Tommy link up

Tasha linking up

A young latin girl breaking that ? heart

Intro to Kanan

Intro to Julio

Intro to Breeze

Intro to Rolla

Basically an intro to how Ghost came up

I wouldbt be surprised if it does some big numbers in the box office

In other words you want to see another Carlito's Way part II

? did I say those exact words or did I say i wanted to see a "Power" movie?

Your reading comprehension skills are on Mayweather status ?

Step it up

Your post is gee757 levels of retardation.

It's not right to pick on ? people so I'll help you out instead of making fun of you.

The phrase "in other words" means that I'm not using your exact words. So it makes absolutely no sense for you ask me if you said those exact words. The presence of the word "other" should've let you know that. You ? so I can let it slide.

Then you went an made it worse by speaking on reading comprehension when its quite apparent that you didn't comprehend what you read or may have been read to you because you might not read that well being ? and all.

It's ok though you'll be alright

• D. Morgan
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Honest question: What is yall folks fascination with Rolla?

I don't even think it's so much Rolla as the scene itself. Honestly out of all 4 seasons it's probably one of it not the most honest and vulnerable scene Ghost has been in.

Why not leave it at the so called great scene?

Nothing in that scene or Rolla other lil cameos IMO said that ? needs more screen time.

That ? was a good scene and I left it at that and never thought more about that ? Rolla.

We all like what we like but it just seems like ? is damn near obsessed with that character and I just don't get why.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    Do Ricans and Dominicans really do that whole ....."having 1 conversation but steady switching between english and spanish" with each other thing in real life

just curious...Angela does that alot (did it with Ruiz last season, and always with her sister)

Amigos do that ? every conversation. It's because they barely know English or they're talking ? about you.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    O.G. wrote: »
    Anyone know the name of that Buck song at the end of the show? I need that ? added to my playlist asap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dzua8YBiAq4
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    Power ep 5 recap/review

https://youtu.be/c9MuI7wkFtA

Seriously what's your purpose with these videos?

@loch121

what's the purpose of a show recap?There are literally 1000's of ppl who do tv and pop culture recaps.

the other purpose is to make money and build my youtube up again to promote my music and other things.
  • loch121
    Options
    Power ep 5 recap/review

Bruh no lie i respect your hustle

But u ugly as ?

Yeah whatever.I'm the ugliest person ever born right

You shouldn't be judging men,but I never been viewed as ugly by chicks.

If you going off the thumbnail,anytime I make a video I get the worse thumbnail ever.

I done music all my life and I'm used to being on cam and nobody ever called me ugly before,but IDGAF if I was.

• D. Morgan
    Options
    Power ep 5 recap/review

@loch121

what's the purpose of a show recap?There are literally 1000's of ppl who do tv and pop culture recaps.

the other purpose is to make money and build my youtube up again to promote my music and other things.

Thanks for the bold
  • D. Morgan
    Options

Tasha linking up

Intro to Kanan

Intro to Julio

Intro to Breeze

Intro to Rolla

In other words you want to see another Carlito's Way part II

? did I say those exact words or did I say i wanted to see a "Power" movie?

Your reading comprehension skills are on Mayweather status ?

Step it up

Your post is gee757 levels of retardation.

Not one of the Fore Fathers of "Holly: Super Secret Agent" crew, calling someone post ? .

tenor.gif

Sure am now get off my ? about it!!

Never seen a ? so happy about being right on tv show prediction

7379760.jpg
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    @Revolver Ocelot glad you took it as the joke it was.

Now stop bring up old ? !!
    giphy.gif
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Power ep 5 recap/review

@loch121

I checked out your recap your ? is a little boring. I cut it off after 2 minutes (or less don't remember), no one wants to listen to a ? tell you what they just watched over again. Maybe you do this idk, but my suggestion is to be more lively and engaging and do a short recap about a minute or less then go into the themes and concepts of the episode discuss what you think the characters might've been thinking or going through and why you think the writers wrote certain scenes the way they did etc. try to shorten your videos until you master how to not be boring and dull be quick and to the point.
  • loch121
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Power ep 5 recap/review

@loch121

I checked out your recap your ? is a little boring. I cut it off after 2 minutes (or less don't remember), no one wants to listen to a ? tell you what they just watched over again. Maybe you do this idk, but my suggestion is to be more lively and engaging and do a short recap about a minute or less then go into the themes and concepts of the episode discuss what you think the characters might've been thinking or going through and why you think the writers wrote certain scenes the way they did etc. try to shorten your videos until you master how to not be boring and dull be quick and to the point.

Cool.There are plenty of ppl who do the same thing,but I'll take the criticism.I get into all that type of character questions during the recap and at the end.predictions,questions,etc.? is mostly for fun because I like TV shows and pop culture and it keeps my yt page active while I'm plotting.I'm not trying to stress myself out over the ? .I'm not really a technical dude to be adding all types of tricks and ? .Just like in real life my attitude is take it or leave it,this what it is.if somebody doesn't like it,I'll focus on the ppl who do like it.But I will say that after 2 mins you haven't even got to the recap.that's like me saying "wusup" then you saying "Oh this boring" and clicking it off.Plus you would be surprised at how many ppl watch shows and really don't know what was going on.If nothing else I can go back and and see what happened on certain eps from myself.

I just started doing these also,so I'm still experimenting .
    Mastery wrote: »
    Power ep 5 recap/review

But u ugly as ?

If you going off the thumbnail,anytime I make a video I get the worse thumbnail ever.

I done music all my life and I'm used to being on cam and nobody ever called me ugly before,but IDGAF if I was.

So a ? call you ugly and if that wasn't bad enough on his part, you make the ? worse by defending why you think you're not ugly? Yeah, it's the thumbnail haha Man if you dont GTFOH with that ? bruh. Y'all ? funny as ? .

fekzaq3cf28b.png

This topic is way too stupid and irrelevant to carry on
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    Power ep 5 recap/review

@loch121

That is the only reason I asked what was the purpose. I just felt like why in the ? would I watch someone talk about some ? I just watched.

His answer as far as doing it making him money and getting followers to promote his other things makes sense though.

Hope it works out for him!
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    Power ep 5 recap/review

But u ugly as ?

So a ? call you ugly and if that wasn't bad enough on his part, you make the ? worse by defending why you think you're not ugly? Yeah, it's the thumbnail haha Man if you dont GTFOH with that ? bruh. Y'all ? funny as ? .

fekzaq3cf28b.png

Damn ? !!
    hqdefault.jpg

• loch121
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Power ep 5 recap/review

@loch121

That is the only reason I asked what was the purpose. I just felt like why in the ? would I watch someone talk about some ? I just watched.

His answer as far as doing it making him money and getting followers to promote his other things makes sense though.

Thanks.The thing is that the question would be what's the purpose of any recap show period?I'm not reinventing the wheel.

Every recap/review I watch tells what happened on the ep.And some are way longer vids than mine. But also I'm cracking jokes,talking ? ,presenting theories etc.

The same reason somebody would watch or do a recap is the same reason ppl are in this forum,to talk about a show we like with other ppl who like it.

ppl doing reaction vids of them just watching shows while they're on.

Also the key word is listen to a ? talking about what we just saw.AIn't too many hip hop,underground MC,weedhead ,urban tv recap ppl if any .I talk about it in a different manner.I'm more familiar with the material of this show.

The irony being that I myself watch several recap shows that talk about exactly what I just saw,but everybody does it different or points out something somebody else missed.

• D. Morgan
    Options
    Power ep 5 recap/review

@loch121

Thanks.The thing is that the question would be what's the purpose of any recap show period?I'm not reinventing the wheel.

Every recap/review I watch tells what happened on the ep.And some are way longer vids than mine. But also I'm cracking jokes,talking ? ,presenting theories etc.

The same reason somebody would watch or do a recap is the same reason ppl are in this forum,to talk about a show we like with other ppl who like it.

ppl doing reaction vids of them just watching shows while they're on.

Also the key word is listen too a ? talking about what we just saw.AIn't too many hip hop,underground MC, ,weedhead ,urban tv recap ppl if any .I talk about it in a different manner.I'm more familiar with the material of this show.

The irony being that I myself watch several recap shows that talk about exactly what I just saw,but everybody does it different or points out something somebody else missed.

That really was what I meant with my original question. Its just some ? I didn't get the point of.

Now that you explained why you do it. I'm sure its people doing for similar reasons that you are. I can respect that.

Good luck!!
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »

Tasha linking up

Intro to Kanan

Intro to Julio

Intro to Breeze

Intro to Rolla

They could possibly run a simultaneous back story like on Arrow.

Hell no.

Those flashbacks were the worst part of Arrow.

Well, not in the beginning.......but, everything in between the end of the flashbacks with Slade in the first season and the beginning of the flashbacks with Bratva this past season has been excruciating.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    Do Ricans and Dominicans really do that whole ....."having 1 conversation but steady switching between english and spanish" with each other thing in real life

just curious...Angela does that alot (did it with Ruiz last season, and always with her sister)

Latinos in general do it. It's just habit. It would confuse the hell out of my friends growing up when my dad would talk to me in spanish and I would respond in english.
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah, I never understood the impact Rolla has on this board. Shrug
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    O.G. wrote: »
    Anyone know the name of that Buck song at the end of the show? I need that ? added to my playlist asap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dzua8YBiAq4

Props. I owe you a blunt.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    moyo wrote: »
    Boy yall ? overrate the ? outta that Rolla Death scene something serious. I admit it was a great scene, but Rolla's character only appeared like 2 or 3 times the whole first season, the character wasnt even developed enough for this level of fandom. I repeat the scene was damn good, but comparing it to an iconic scene like Wesley and Allen Payne's "Am I my brothers Keeper" scene from New Jack city is damn near blasphemous...

Who compared it to that scene?