Fellas and Women in a relationship, need some real help

Options

Comments

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    Y'all making excuses for her, talking about hormones, that aint what she said, she said this ? treat her like a sex object

Let's stick to the facts and not project or "live in la la land"

Isn't this what you're doing by assuming it can't possibly be anything else?
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    if this was just general conversation then cool, but since this a person with a specific issue then i must say this....

Threadstarter you got to tell the full story, because i hate telling ? to bail on a relationship or love, unless they're situation is that they're in a one sided relationship, that's not good for either person

Now a marriage, I give no advice except get some real professional counseling and figure it out
  • Ol Jay's
    Options
    Y'all making excuses for her, talking about hormones, that aint what she said, she said this ? treat her like a sex object

Isn't this what you're doing by assuming it can't possibly be anything else?

no ma'am I'm just going off the facts as stated in the opening post

Ol girl never said the problem was her or that she didn't want to have sex, she said he was "a ? and she felt like a sex object"

Now me "living in la la land" would be me saying that she is getting some non sexual attention from some one else thus opening her eyes to the fact that the only attention she gets from threadstarter is in a sexual manner
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know when certain posters enter a thread and engage, it's a wrap. They will go 3-4 pages volleying tired ass rhetoric.

Don't quote me bro
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is cynical, but it's probably a wrap for the relationship. This kind of thing doesn't just fix itself, and it's usually a deal breaker. You're just going to be robbing yourself of physical intimacy if you try to go past this
  • LUClEN
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    @silverfoxx is your gf on birth control? If so that could be a reason why her sex drive took a dip.

Also many prescriptions have this effect, like antidepressants. She's also 24, her prime aint hitting for a few years, and I'm assuming you're in yours. Doesn't mean there's anything "wrong" with either of you.

This is a myth.

First off, why would men and women hit their primes years apart? Evolutionarily speaking, that makes very little sense. Second, women are at their most fecund in their early to mid-twenties. Having a prime that doesn't coincide with when women are best able to bear children is equally as weird
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know when certain posters enter a thread and engage, it's a wrap. They will go 3-4 pages volleying tired ass rhetoric.

Don't quote me bro

^^^^

i5upht.jpg

• Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Guys please no fighting. I respect everyone opinions. Westie dropping some good ? , as well as fellas. Let's chill it out guys :)

Its all love....i mean kinda...

I feel like some of these ? are trying to corrupt you. Good luck with your lady. :)

A man raises a man
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is why I only get with cougars: they know what they want, unlike these young chicks out here.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Break up with her. It's the only way she'll learn.

And if she doesn't learn, you've done both of you a favor.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LUClEN wrote: »
    @silverfoxx is your gf on birth control? If so that could be a reason why her sex drive took a dip.

Also many prescriptions have this effect, like antidepressants. She's also 24, her prime aint hitting for a few years, and I'm assuming you're in yours. Doesn't mean there's anything "wrong" with either of you.

This is a myth.

First off, why would men and women hit their primes years apart? Evolutionarily speaking, that makes very little sense. Second, women are at their most fecund in their early to mid-twenties. Having a prime that doesn't coincide with when women are best able to bear children is equally as weird

Its not a myth.
  • Westie
    Options
    Rasta. wrote: »
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Guys please no fighting. I respect everyone opinions. Westie dropping some good ? , as well as fellas. Let's chill it out guys :)

Its all love....i mean kinda...

I feel like some of these ? are trying to corrupt you. Good luck with your lady. :)

A man raises a man

Half these ? don't raise their own kids. Stop.
  • LUClEN
    Options

This is a myth.

Its not a myth.

It totally is. Women don't hit their sexual prime in their middle ages. Men and women biologically hit their primes around the same time, it's just that our culture permits women to express their sexuality differently as they get older and they stop caring as much about what society thinks of them that changes how they treat sex
  • Westie
    Options

This is a myth.

Its not a myth.

It totally is. Women don't hit their sexual prime in their middle ages. Men and women biologically hit their primes around the same time, it's just that our culture permits women to express their sexuality differently as they get older and they stop caring as much about what society thinks of them that changes how they treat sex

That's to be debated in scientific studies because there's evidence to both sides. So does that not stop women from feeling more at ease sexually when they get a little older? Wanting to ? more? Having sex feel better? I didn't say biological anything I said the word Prime what does the word prime mean to you?
  • Westie
    edited July 2017
    Options
    As usual someone with a ? trying to tell a woman with a ? , having sex with that ? how her ? is supposed to feel.

For the record I did not start this Part conversation and I will not be responsible for the direction it turns.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This is a myth.

Its not a myth.

That's to be debated in scientific studies because there's evidence to both sides. So does that not stop women from feeling more at ease sexually when they get a little older? Wanting to ? more? Having sex feel better? I didn't say biological anything I said the word Prime what does the word prime mean to you?

Men are in their prime between 19-26, women between 32-38 by most standards. It's an old inherent hold over from nature when the female of the species would need to be mature enough to be engaged by many younger more virile suitors. Anyone arguing otherwise hasn't even bothered to check Animal Planet anytime recently. I mean, in nature, some male suitors get eaten or have their ? ripped off post coitus after their purpose has been served. We can alpha male impress our ? her as much as we like as if men are the ultimate ? machines but it's not real. I mean, pigs have half hour orgasms and a human would drown in a nut of whale ? , we're not as sexually industrious, indulgent or efficent as other species.

whatever ? ....

eyez put it down
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    @BOSSExcellence is right, there's some lesbians on here pretending to be men

What man wouldn't tell another man to dip out on a chick complaining about sex 6 months into a relationship

You do know that hormones can affect her feeling like he's treating her like a sex object right? You do know how hormones work and affect your mood don't you?
  • PureYang
    PureYang Members Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This is a myth.

Its not a myth.

Men are in their prime between 19-26, women between 32-38 by most standards. It's an old inherent hold over from nature when the female of the species would need to be mature enough to be engaged by many younger more virile suitors. Anyone arguing otherwise hasn't even bothered to check Animal Planet anytime recently. I mean, in nature, some male suitors get eaten or have their ? ripped off post coitus after their purpose has been served. We can alpha male impress our ? her as much as we like as if men are the ultimate ? machines but it's not real. I mean, pigs have half hour orgasms and a human would drown in a nut of whale ? , we're not as sexually industrious, indulgent or efficent as other species.

32 bruh? You got something to back that up? Sounds way off
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

What man wouldn't tell another man to dip out on a chick complaining about sex 6 months into a relationship

You do know that hormones can affect her feeling like he's treating her like a sex object right? You do know how hormones work and affect your mood don't you?

^^ the lesbian ring leader!!!
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie so confrontational.

Yall ever seen her bow out knowing she wrong?
  • Westie
    edited July 2017
    Options
    blacktux wrote: »
    Westie so confrontational.

Yall ever seen her bow out knowing she wrong?

1 - I am not the only person with an opinion in this thread. I don't know why it always comes to me. Also I am not wrong, I don't have a ? so my perspective is different.

2 - this aint about me. Why don't you address the thread starter?
  • Westie
    Options
    Bow down to anyone in this mfker... ? out of here with that.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

^^ the lesbian ring leader!!!
    Stop set tripping cuz
    eeizl5l2ftev.gif
  • Ol Jay's
    Options

bro let's not make assumptions, you have no clue what kind of birth control she is on, and bc can cause the sex drive to go either way, so let's stick to facts, bro said she complains about him not her and he admits he has a high sex drive

He didn't say she wasn't in the mood or that she doesn't be down to ? , from what threadstarter is saying the problem sounds like they're sexually incompatible, and he asked advice on what to do next