• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    C bo go beat the zs out this ? name
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is dumb as hell

I felt like Mozzy was trying to say he was funkin with the musical legacies of the Sac rappers that came before him, but C Bo, in the grand tradition of 90s rappers, took it out of context and took it as a personal insult.

And in typical young dude fashion Mozzy made no effort to clarify and instead dumped more gas on the situation.

Add gangs into the mix and you have yourself a giant ? sandwich that can get a lot of folks hurt
  • Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not knowing any of these guys, in my normal ? eyes it looked like the young boy was paying homage to the old head... But what do i know.

One thing I'd love to see outta this ? tho, I'd love to see old head snatch the young boy upside down and really sweep the floor like he a broom.

Id love to see that.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not knowing any of these guys, in my normal ? eyes it looked like the young boy was paying homage to the old head... But what do i know.

One thing I'd love to see outta this ? tho, I'd love to see old head snatch the young boy upside down and really sweep the floor like he a broom.

Id love to see that.

https://youtu.be/IBCQEMtaw0Q
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm on C-Bo's side

Aint no other side to be on... Bo is a Gawd
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/S51sTmhhY9Q

Brotha Lynch speaks on Mozzy

i aint listen no damn 7 mins he ? with him or not ?
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    He funkin with X-Raided? Ain't he been in jail since like 94?

I don't know. Someone could possibly make an argument he's right....possibly.

But I guess the probable inflammatory point from Mozzys schpill is that C-Bo and all the other old school vets as well as new school rappers gotta respect it....or that's how that likely took it. In reality ? really ain't gotta do nothing tho. Lavish D probably somewhere chuckling at this ? .

Whatever tho, this all background ? to me. Whatever happens happens.

• GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    That ? Mozzy do all this talking he don't even be out here no more ? got ran up outta here he need to ? with all this big ? talk becuz we all know the truth out here.... You can fool the rest of the world but there's a reason his ass don't come home
  • Turfaholic
    Options

Id love to see that.

Yeah, I get what Mozzy was trying to say. He ? up when he said he "funking". C-Bo from that era where funking mean something completely different.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    That ? Mozzy do all this talking he don't even be out here no more ? got ran up outta here he need to ? with all this big ? talk becuz we all know the truth out here.... You can fool the rest of the world but there's a reason his ass don't come home

Which is
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ive seen him multiple times
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

Where not in oak Park not in valley high damn sure don't see him in the heights you probably saw him performing at Discovery Park or sum ? and taking his ass right back to LA lol
  • bossflossy
    bossflossy Members Posts: 318 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

exactly. when i was seeing all this, i was thinking the dude mozzy relocated and supposedly don't come back for nothing, not even to visit family.

easy to talk like a boss and take pictures throwing up the middle finger when you never about to step foot anywhere that you will see bo and be held accountable for your words
  • bossflossy
    bossflossy Members Posts: 318 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

all my sac folks say he been ghost for a while and they lost respect for him. said he obviously scared to come back. said it's for the best for him to get his money and stay where he at
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Where not in oak Park not in valley high damn sure don't see him in the heights you probably saw him performing at Discovery Park or sum ? and taking his ass right back to LA lol

Sounds personal
  • kingtob330
    kingtob330 Members Posts: 418 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mozzy a boss a star when he come back know it Wil be a show of power mozzy law world
  • Turfaholic
    Options

C-Bo put it in a rap
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    bossflossy wrote: »

all my sac folks say he been ghost for a while and they lost respect for him. said he obviously scared to come back. said it's for the best for him to get his money and stay where he at

Hes on probation he cant be with ppl on gang file n ? or he violates

23:40

https://youtu.be/CxEDWLPe3yU