Power Season 4 thread: June 25th(You will be banned for posting SPOILERS)

Options

Comments

• Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Season 2 is still the best season of Power

I personally think Time is Up, is one of the best episodes of the show

Thats the epi where Ghost busts Tommy out of Jail

Burns Angela

And Kanan clips fucc ? Sean

Yup.Only episode that was slackin was the one where holly was lookin for the gun ghost gave tommy

Every episode besides that one was on point.Season 2 hands down the best/my favorite season
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Angie my type of white woman, I'd definitely throw the cape on too, to be fair
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Angie my type of white woman, I'd definitely throw the cape on too, to be fair

Nah, if she's not fat like @Kat I can't ? with her.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First post.... this show appears to have run out of fresh ideas. I don't see it making it past one more season. Its a simple show about drug dealers in New York City, it shouldn't be that hard to keep it fresh. Once the Kanan character was resurrected from the dead I knew this show was on the path of falling all the way the ? off. If it doesn't pick up before the end of the season I am done. Also I do not think making the episode 2 parts would have made any difference no matter how they try to hype up that excuse. Its just not interesting anymore. I don't support faggotry but the only interesting character ever had was El Jefe Lobos.

All u have to do is just stop watching the show ? ! That's why this show is the GOAT. Because even the people with an insane number of gripes is gonna watch the next episode, and the next one, and the next one to see the stuff they DONT like.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    They rely on ghost too much in this show..not the characters but the plot

• BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh even without saying her last name, you can tell just off of her cheek bones

That shes not white

You ? need more culture
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lord knows its none of LaLa's joints

*spits drink out*

? you ain't neva lie. Lol!
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    soulfulcat wrote: »
    Lol, @ Angie being white

Bruh even without saying her last name, you can tell just off of her cheek bones

That shes not white

You ? need more culture

Lol her dad is white, so she white

"So it’s interesting because my dad’s white, my mom’s Mexican, and so I am a lover of mixed-race marriages."

You ? need education
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ?

D. Morgan wrote: »
    LLS at yall ? really trying to debate the more ? up actions being committed by 2 ? up people.

Ghost got the ball rolling with Tasha's ? up actions by the ? he was doing which led to Tasha doing ? up ? . Just cause Ghost does ? up ? to Tasha don't mean should do it in return but that is just how some people are.

Tasha ? up but some yall need to stop trying to absolve Ghost of any wrong doing like this ? just started doing this ? out of thin air.

At the end of it all BOTH Tasha and Ghost is ? up.

Now that I think about it they deserve each other and the ? up moves they make against each other.

? grow up and ? change.

what the problem is?

There is nothing wrong with growing up and changing.

The person you with must be willing to change as well and you can't expect that person to just switch up at the drop of a dime cause you are. People grow and change at their own pace.

Ghost wanted to go legit but that ? still was gonna be who he was which is a snitch, manipulator, liar, murderer etc.

Stop trying to boil Ghost ? down to just him running a legit business. Ghost got a lot of ? with him just like Tasha does.

They both see the ? in each other and move accordingly with and against each other.

he trynna move to keep his family safe...an she trynna move to place them in harms way.

in certain games...you gotta get out while the getting is good.

? .......SHE A BIRD!!!

they both did what they had to do....but lets not act like she looking out for her kids when shes ok with their father putting himself in dangers way and also because shes an idiot.

This.

Again I'll give Tasha the "I told you so pass"...but that's it.

At the end of the day, at least Ghost was trying to do what was right for his family by trying to go legit.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    First post.... this show appears to have run out of fresh ideas. I don't see it making it past one more season. Its a simple show about drug dealers in New York City, it shouldn't be that hard to keep it fresh. Once the Kanan character was resurrected from the dead I knew this show was on the path of falling all the way the ? off. If it doesn't pick up before the end of the season I am done. Also I do not think making the episode 2 parts would have made any difference no matter how they try to hype up that excuse. Its just not interesting anymore. I don't support faggotry but the only interesting character ever had was El Jefe Lobos.

All u have to do is just stop watching the show ? ! That's why this show is the GOAT. Because even the people with an insane number of gripes is gonna watch the next episode, and the next one, and the next one to see the stuff they DONT like.

or could just be supporting black business while having an expectation of a decent product...
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

or could just be supporting black business while having an expectation of a decent product...

Lol ..

This is ONLY Television dude, this ain't no local black grocery store or something.

Are u intrigued by the drums?
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol, @ Angie being white

That shes not white

You ? need more culture

"So it’s interesting because my dad’s white, my mom’s Mexican, and so I am a lover of mixed-race marriages."

You ? need education

damn i aint know she was mixed.... i thought she was puerto rican smh
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    Options
    Oh and a dishoronable mention goes to that hoe ? Greg

and his weak sex game

Anybody remember when he was hooking up with Angie, and she was thinking about how Ghost blows her back out usually

and she told that white boy "harder" and he was like "uh, you sure"?, and then she was like "HARDER"

I'm like this ? got the weakest stroke game nh on the whole show lol

Any ? in NY would have took her away from him, let alone Ghost
  • movingfeet
    movingfeet Members Posts: 397 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ?

LLS at yall ? really trying to debate the more ? up actions being committed by 2 ? up people.

Ghost got the ball rolling with Tasha's ? up actions by the ? he was doing which led to Tasha doing ? up ? . Just cause Ghost does ? up ? to Tasha don't mean should do it in return but that is just how some people are.

Tasha ? up but some yall need to stop trying to absolve Ghost of any wrong doing like this ? just started doing this ? out of thin air.

At the end of it all BOTH Tasha and Ghost is ? up.

Now that I think about it they deserve each other and the ? up moves they make against each other.

? grow up and ? change.

what the problem is?

There is nothing wrong with growing up and changing.

The person you with must be willing to change as well and you can't expect that person to just switch up at the drop of a dime cause you are. People grow and change at their own pace.

Ghost wanted to go legit but that ? still was gonna be who he was which is a snitch, manipulator, liar, murderer etc.

Stop trying to boil Ghost ? down to just him running a legit business. Ghost got a lot of ? with him just like Tasha does.

They both see the ? in each other and move accordingly with and against each other.

he trynna move to keep his family safe...an she trynna move to place them in harms way.

in certain games...you gotta get out while the getting is good.

? .......SHE A BIRD!!!

they both did what they had to do....but lets not act like she looking out for her kids when shes ok with their father putting himself in dangers way and also because shes an idiot.

Been sayin this since season 1 episode 1

• BigBallsNoWorries
    Options
    Some of the sex scenes
    tumblr_n6ht6qXMJn1rlb6iho4_r1_400.gif
    tumblr_nummjavoC81uy87ooo1_1280.gif
    tumblr_oltt6o3O9g1vjltcxo1_400.gif
    DD-03.gif
    DD-02.gif
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    edited August 2017
    Options
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options

Lol ..

This is ONLY Television dude, this ain't no local black grocery store or something.

Are u intrigued by the drums?

Love the Masta Killa reference but I'm intrigued by why cats still watch the show with 50 million complaints when if ? messing up the TV watching experience that bad just change the got damn channel!! I'm intrigued with why is that's so hard to do

And if it's about supporting black programming and that's the reason u keep watching, then isn't hating on it to death defeating the purpose of support? I mean ? , some of u cats ? me wit this ? .
  • 23rdand10thave
    23rdand10thave Members Posts: 3
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    ? he's the breadwinner so if the breadwinner wants to go legit she has no choice but to fall in line. If they were both bringing ? to the table financially then I can understand the power struggle. But since a woman is writing this show we see what we are seeing.

Real talk Rudeboy, I would have to disagree. From the first episode Ghost has had borderline hoe ? tendencies. If i remember correctly in the first episode while he's smashing Tasha he's thinking about the Hispanic kid he shot in the head. That doesn't seem like a man who has it together. You can't be a drug dealer making crazy paper and think you can open a club, go legit, then retire. It doesn't work that way on the streets of NY. He should have taken Lobos advice, got his troops in order and run the business in the shadows painting with watercolors. I'll take a chick like Tasha that encourages a man to stick to what he knows best, instead of trying to be a jack of all trades ass ? and flopping at everything.....
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    ? he's the breadwinner so if the breadwinner wants to go legit she has no choice but to fall in line. If they were both bringing ? to the table financially then I can understand the power struggle. But since a woman is writing this show we see what we are seeing.

Real talk Rudeboy, I would have to disagree. From the first episode Ghost has had borderline hoe ? tendencies. If i remember correctly in the first episode while he's smashing Tasha he's thinking about the Hispanic kid he shot in the head. That doesn't seem like a man who has it together. You can't be a drug dealer making crazy paper and think you can open a club, go legit, then retire. It doesn't work that way on the streets of NY. He should have taken Lobos advice, got his troops in order and run the business in the shadows painting with watercolors. I'll take a chick like Tasha that encourages a man to stick to what he knows best, instead of trying to be a jack of all trades ass ? and flopping at everything.....

He wasn't trying to be a jack of all trades.. He wanted to leave the game and go legit with the clubs.. Plus he was good at running the clubs so it made sense as a natural progression... She wanted him to stay in for her own selfish reasons.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    gemini86 wrote: »
    (Nope) wrote: »
    So, this show never needs to be compared to The Wire ever again.

Compare this ? to General Hospital or a Telenovela, but not The Wire.

so stop watching. its not for you. General Hospital? really?

They need to bring Sonny on the show.

Nah, but in all seriousness...........General Hospital has better writers.

That whole thing with Jukebox didn't even make sense.

'Just seemed like they didn't know what to do with her storyline anymore, so they just found a way to ? her to write her off the show.

Same thing with Milan.

'Shouldn't have been that easy to ? him.

Sonny Corinthos was a boss
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    gemini86 wrote: »
    (Nope) wrote: »
    So, this show never needs to be compared to The Wire ever again.

Compare this ? to General Hospital or a Telenovela, but not The Wire.

so stop watching. its not for you. General Hospital? really?

They need to bring Sonny on the show.

Nah, but in all seriousness...........General Hospital has better writers.

That whole thing with Jukebox didn't even make sense.

'Just seemed like they didn't know what to do with her storyline anymore, so they just found a way to ? her to write her off the show.

Same thing with Milan.

'Shouldn't have been that easy to ? him.

Sonny Corinthos was a boss

Still is.
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    Options
    Lol, @ Angie being white

That shes not white

You ? need more culture

You ? need education

I would ? every ethnicity thats in her

I dont give a ?