It must be National Thot week. The Real Sidechicks of Charlotte on The Breakfast Club.

Options

Comments

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    spit_fiya wrote: »
    Cain wrote: »
    Charlotte got way better looking hoes than this. Multitude of superior ? on North Tryon Thursday thru Sunday

False

Flagged

Man it ain't nothin but weave and canckles in concord mills

I goated for the cankles.........not the weave.

Simply because cankles is usually a sign of thick calves, thighs, hips, and buttocks.

"Every roll of fat........crease........and crevice on her body is an opportunity for gratification." - deadeye

"Take from that what you will." - @AP21
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all trippin lol. Charlotte got some baddies. Some of the baddest of broads at T came from the QC and there was broads from everywhere there.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol ? said Concord Mills. No ? it's a bunch of Messican ? in there. Get ya money up and shop at South Park
  • spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggieLean. wrote: »
    Y'all trippin lol. Charlotte got some baddies. Some of the baddest of broads at T came from the QC and there was broads from everywhere there.

ioooooono Bruh....I was at T from 07-11 and that QC Aggie club wasn't hittin on much....baddest joints came from the DMV

• nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This interview got me dying
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    i thought side chicks were supposed to be good looking

not if they from Charlotte :o

No wonder @Cain used to drink so much and always looked miserable...yikes!

Don't you live in Baltimore or some funky ass city in the DMV area? Walk outside and slap yourself b.
    Cain mad as ? at the truth

These hoes fat and ugly mane with bad skin maybe you aint notice

Whoever said Charlotte had bad ? was false advertising or getting it mixed up with concord and Winston-salem

There's badder hoes in Columbia, SC

Mad? Never, as the mayor of the city it's my right to fight for it. Go play hide and seek with your cat fam. These hoes outside with dog owner's

Why do ? keep associating Baltimore with this DMV ? ? Do ? not know what the definition of a metropolitan area is? Do they think the M and V include the entire states of MD and VA?
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

Don't you live in Baltimore or some funky ass city in the DMV area? Walk outside and slap yourself b.

Whoever said Charlotte had bad ? was false advertising or getting it mixed up with concord and Winston-salem

Mad? Never, as the mayor of the city it's my right to fight for it. Go play hide and seek with your cat fam. These hoes outside with dog owner's

Why do ? keep associating Baltimore with this DMV ? ? Do ? not know what the definition of a metropolitan area is? Do they think the M and V include the entire states of MD and VA?

I always thought that's what it meant tbh
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol damn i slept on this thread. Hilarity.

This ? @beta disgruntled like a mufucka cause he couldnt find work out here and had to settle for a walmart greeter position.
  • Lurkristocrat
    edited July 2017
    Options
    On the real tho, the ? doesnt have a car so he not really moving around the city to know where they at.

Sports1
    Club1
    VAPIANOS
    Oak Room
    Luckys bar and arcade keep some bad, easily entertained hoes(dont sleep my brothers)
    SMG(epi center)
    Bubble(epi center)

Man just walkin around uptown during the day you will peep some bad working chicks.

Now as far as areas, i live on the southside. Some of the baddest everyday chicks stay around me. You going to see some bad ones around here doing every day ? . Aldi's, south park mall, Jogging, working out etc

But lets not get it twisted, charlotte got dem boogerwolfs in abundance during the day. Straight poverty stricken hoes that dont know how to fake it till they make it lol. At night is when the city come alive but im married so im pretty washed right now lol
  • Lurkristocrat
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Oh and its not charlotte but alil gem is crowders mountain on the weekend. Mannnnnn so many bad athletic black chicks walk/jog that mountain with there lil waist trainers, small ass shorts on trying to get right lol
  • thegreatunknown
    thegreatunknown Members Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh and its not charlotte but alil gem is crowders mountain on the weekend. Mannnnnn so many bad athletic black chicks walk/jog that mountain with there lil waist trainers, small ass shorts on trying to get right lol

I did the Crowders mountain thing, but it was a date. I saw a couple attractive women. Like I said earlier, I didn't see any Uptown outside of court. I'm still considering Charlotte after graduation but I gotta have some talent to work with. I can't move to a town being single and its dry woman-wise...
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMMFAO....real tears

@Charlotte ? ............fight back!!
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Baddest women in Charlotte not even from Charlotte
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Charlotte got way better looking hoes than this. Multitude of superior ? on North Tryon Thursday thru Sunday

? north tryon?? Lol FOH aint nothin but ratchets out there. U might've well said Sugar Creek

The ? ? From what I hear that's a ? and ? hotbed.

You are correct. Sugar creek is a cesspool of trannys, homeless, drug addicts, dealers, and prostitutes. Not a street u wanna be near, unless u just driving thru.
  • blackrain
    Options

Nope. Metropolitan area...that does not include an entire state. ? from Richmond, VA don't say they're from the DMV...hell ? from here don't even use the phrase. That's some out of towner ?
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nope. Metropolitan area...that does not include an entire state. ? from Richmond, VA don't say they're from the DMV...hell ? from here don't even use the phrase. That's some out of towner ?

Didn't know you were from Richmond. Newport News here.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

LOL...and u can't do ? about it
  • blackrain
    Options

Didn't know you were from Richmond. Newport News here.

Im not from Richmond. I do have alot of family down there though. I'm from PG County, MD.
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggieLean. wrote: »

ioooooono Bruh....I was at T from 07-11 and that QC Aggie club wasn't hittin on much....baddest joints came from the DMV

You ain't lying about the baddest being from the DMV. Worst joints were them 252 hoes
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    When these rappers took strippers off of the pole and put them on the red carpet,it was at this moment the game was never the same.

kanye-west-gets-a-grip-of-amber-rose-2009-mtv-vmas.jpeg

Kanye is problematic.He really is.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHVpPD1wWbw
    The Real Sidechicks of Charlotte stopped by Thisis50 to chop it up with Young Jack Thriller and DJ Thoro about their beef with Lil Duval, their show and more.