Comments

• Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Olorun22 wrote: »
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    You might as well say this is dez Bryant season watch thread.

Only cuz y'all caught major feelings and are making ridiculous excuses for pleighboi not producing. Like I said for an "elite receiver " he gets taken out of games a lot

Cowboys catching feelings is all in your head tbh.. You keep calling him Elite I didn't call him elite neither did the cowboys fan on this board. Another thing cowboys fans acknowledged him and dak don't have good chemistry but y'all act like dak overthrowing dez isnt a factor

This is ? man, haha. Sure if you have Osweiller, Savage, or some other ? we give some leniency on a WR's numbers because of their QB. But now WR with Dak level QB's are getting a pass too?!

Completed 67.8% of his passes, 3,600 yards, 23 TD's, 4 INT...and were giving WR's a pass for playing with him? Likely your franchise QB and one of the most accurate in the league last year, and we're cutting Dez some slack for having to play with him. You're wylin...

You just a dez hater.... if you watch the game you can see he overthrown him and some of the passes wasn't catchable. But somehow you'll make it seem like dez can catch passes that can't be caught
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    You might as well say this is dez Bryant season watch thread.

Only cuz y'all caught major feelings and are making ridiculous excuses for pleighboi not producing. Like I said for an "elite receiver " he gets taken out of games a lot

Cowboys catching feelings is all in your head tbh.. You keep calling him Elite I didn't call him elite neither did the cowboys fan on this board. Another thing cowboys fans acknowledged him and dak don't have good chemistry but y'all act like dak overthrowing dez isnt a factor

This is ? man, haha. Sure if you have Osweiller, Savage, or some other ? we give some leniency on a WR's numbers because of their QB. But now WR with Dak level QB's are getting a pass too?!

Completed 67.8% of his passes, 3,600 yards, 23 TD's, 4 INT...and were giving WR's a pass for playing with him? Likely your franchise QB and one of the most accurate in the league last year, and we're cutting Dez some slack for having to play with him. You're wylin...

You just a dez hater.... if you watch the game you can see he overthrown him and some of the passes wasn't catchable. But somehow you'll make it seem like dez can catch passes that can't be caught

I'm a Dez realist. If you watch any game you can see QB's overthrow their receivers. That's not some Dez exclusive ? . That's part of the game. But this dude is completing almost 68% of his throws and you're saying he can't hit his WR's. Naw, having Dak passing to you isn't an excuse for not producing.
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-BPkaXtdd4

go to the 6:00 mark then at 6:50 shannon nails it about dez poor route running
  • Olorun22
    edited September 2017
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »

We know dez isn't a good route runner but I was saying Jenkins was pushing dez down the field which is illegal but they didn't call it.. how can you not see that pi that skip was talking about..
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

We know sex isn't a good route runner but I was saying Jenkins was pushing dez down the field which is illegal but they didn't call it.. how can you not see that pi that skip was talking about..
    Spell check needs to chill
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tooooooooooooooom Brady

He not overrated but the wash is around the corner.
    Father Time lookin at him like
    5k22c8bo07ev.gif

He doesn't do anything better than Aaron Rodgers but he's better than arod

Brady is not better than ARog.

What Brady has is a better organization around him that does a good job of putting skill position guys around him that compliment his skill set.

He's also got arguably the best pro football head coach of all time. I'd put Belichick for up there with the Landry's, Lombardi's, Walsh's, and Shula's.

Arguably even better than those guys especially in an era of a much more challenging salary cap where teams just can't stockpile talent like some of the ones of yesteryear.
  • bow to royalty
    Options

We know dez isn't a good route runner but I was saying Jenkins was pushing dez down the field which is illegal but they didn't call it.. how can you not see that pi that skip was talking about..

Bruh, that was light hand fighting. Jenkins initiated the first one, Dez initiated the second one. Then Jenkins used a veteran move, and used the sideline as a defender (and turned and looked for the ball at the same time Dez did). It was good defense. Jenkins is 5' 10" 190 lbs. Dez is 6' 2" 220 lbs. He needs to man up.

You're letting fan bias impact you. It's understandable, but that's what's happening
  • Olorun22
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »
    Tooooooooooooooom Brady

He not overrated but the wash is around the corner.
    Father Time lookin at him like
    5k22c8bo07ev.gif

He doesn't do anything better than Aaron Rodgers but he's better than arod

Brady is not better than ARog.

What Brady has is a better organization around him that does a good job of putting skill position guys around him that compliment his skill set.

He's also got arguably the best pro football head coach of all time. I'd put Belichick for up there with the Landry's, Lombardi's, Walsh's, and Shula's.

Arguably even better than those guys especially in an era of a much more challenging salary cap where teams just can't stockpile talent like some of the ones of yesteryear.

I know he's not better than Rodger but people seem to think so I don't get it.. I think better is a good qb but he's overrated in the skills department. He isn't better than Marino or young imo
  • Olorun22
    edited September 2017
    Options

Bruh, that was light hand fighting. Jenkins initiated the first one, Dez initiated the second one. Then Jenkins used a veteran move, and used the sideline as a defender (and turned and looked for the ball at the same time Dez did). It was good defense. Jenkins is 5' 10" 190 lbs. Dez is 6' 2" 220 lbs. He needs to man up.

You're letting fan bias impact you. It's understandable, but that's what's happening

You letting your bias against dez impact you. You can't even acknowledge the obvious.. I don't have problems with wr and db hand fight but when at db bumps a wr and falls that a pi
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That deep pass was not a PI

Not even close
  • Olorun22
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    That deep pass was not a PI

Not even close

Oh ok. So you can bump the wr 15 yards down the field with the ball in the air.

You can do that in college not in the nfl.

• Olorun22
    edited September 2017
    Options
    https://youtu.be/59Lg8bb2heI

At 4:50 is the replay... why you thin dez fell... jj made contact the second time push dez to the sideline making him fall how is that not a pi?
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • bow to royalty
    Options
    Jenkins got his head around to make a play on the ball. They let more contact slide when that happens
  • Olorun22
    Options
    this has turned into a crying cowboys fan thread

? I'm discussing football.
  • Olorun22
    Options
    Dez Bryant
    Troy Aikman
    Emmitt Smith
    Dak Prescott
    Tony Romo

Lolololololololololol
  • bow to royalty
    Options
    Bennett is still insanely overrated to me. Dude is about to be 32 and has one 10 sack season in his career. Still gets talked about like a beast. I think even counting post season games he only got to 10 sacks once, and that's 17+ games played.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dez Bryant
    Troy Aikman
    Emmitt Smith
    Dak Prescott
    Tony Romo

STRAIGHT FACTS!!!!!
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bennett is still insanely overrated to me. Dude is about to be 32 and has one 10 sack season in his career. Still gets talked about like a beast. I think even counting post season games he only got to 10 sacks once, and that's 17+ games played.

He was beasting Sunday tho
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He's really not overrated at all
  • bow to royalty
    Options

He's really not overrated at all

Sheeittt. This dude is average at getting to the QB even when on a team playing with a lead, and a dominant secondary behind him. He gets praised like a MONSTER though. Especially during the Seahawks SB years.

He was in the most ideal situation he could be in, and was still so-so on getting to the QB. Overrated
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Russell Wilson