New AllHipHop.com

Options

Comments

• OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Wait max was the first ? to be banned by @atribecalledgabi ?!?! ? I hate that ?
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    HE'S TRYING TO OUT BAN ME!!!
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    Y'all banning folks for freedom of speech now?

Hilarious!

cqzwems8ctpl.png

Why do people constantly forget that freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences too?
    LMAO!

4vdjkqmeyqoh.gif

Nah that's actually true.

Everybody wanted Max banned for saying racist ? but he had freedom of speech?

Now that he's banned people want him back.

This ain't boxden, white supremacy and ? will get someone banned real quick.

Who's everybody?

And Max didn't get banned for saying no slick racist ? . He got banned for testing @atribecalledgabi gangsta in the Game of Thrones thread haha

But that's neither here nor there.

Lmao... Well alot of posters wanted him out of here. And I mean alot

And my initial half-assed troll comment was towards Joker as he was the ? that banned ol' boy from the thread right before my post haha

Didn't think someone else would take the bait lol

But actually what's indicated in the post is that the reason for the ban was not freedom of speech, but for "being a transexual ? ". Gotta take it at face value.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options

He was the 2nd...
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On boxden you will get banned for defending yourself if you're black.

You can get called all types of racial slurs but you can't say anything back without risking getting banned.

? Ronnie

damn gee wouldn't last 5 posts there
  • DarthRozay
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

Hilarious!

cqzwems8ctpl.png

Why do people constantly forget that freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences too?
    LMAO!

4vdjkqmeyqoh.gif

He's from a diff brand of IC. Yall ? wasn't around during the no holds barred era that made it the "world's most dangerous site" so banning ? for words won't comprehend with some of us.

bet they still try to use the "world's most dangerous site" on the new ahh tho
  • OmegaConflict
    Options

He was the 2nd...

Fml
    Free my ? max tho
    He said mybad
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hilarious!

cqzwems8ctpl.png

LMAO!

4vdjkqmeyqoh.gif

First off that maven ? stinks..

2nd ..what da ? are u talkn about??!

U keep sayn my name while i was banned...even the posters didnt care about ya post

#fakenews #top5
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hilarious!

cqzwems8ctpl.png

LMAO!

4vdjkqmeyqoh.gif

He's from a diff brand of IC. Yall ? wasn't around during the no holds barred era that made it the "world's most dangerous site" so banning ? for words won't comprehend with some of us.

You're one of the few mods that I hold the utmost respect for, but I think you're missing something bro.

That "no holds barred era" is forever gone and black folks have awaken to fight against the racist ? that is happening in this country. That is pouring out into message board across the web and the undercover racists on black message boards should be on notice that they will be called out.

I also think that it was a mistake to unban that @Max. guy.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JJ_Evans wrote: »

Hilarious!

cqzwems8ctpl.png

LMAO!

4vdjkqmeyqoh.gif

You're one of the few mods that I hold the utmost respect for, but I think you're missing something bro.

That "no holds barred era" is forever gone and black folks have awaken to fight against the racist ? that is happening in this country. That is pouring out into message board across the web and the undercover racists on black message boards should be on notice that they will be called out.

tenor.gif

• ILLBOT
    ILLBOT Posts: 911 My Name Is My Name.
    Options
    Cooperation furthers mutual goals @TheGOAT.
    Warned @TheGOAT (0 points for 1 week) for "Kicked from thread: being a cot damn ? "
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited September 2017
    Options

Hilarious!

cqzwems8ctpl.png

LMAO!

4vdjkqmeyqoh.gif

I appreciate the respect.

#1 it's not forever gone cause we still allow a lot of ? except nudity and gettin ppls personal lives ? up.

I understand all of that and nobody gives anybody ? for callin these so-called undercover racist out, if that's indeed what they are and some have been banned forever which is also not supposed to happen ie...Matt and a couple others unless Jay says so. This is also an Era of trolling(which is also a bannable offense), which a lot of posters do on serious topics all the time, so they should be banned also right? I've been told personally by a couple female posters that they don't wanna post because ? is always trying to be funny when trying to discuss a serious topic(GNS and The Reason). A good portion of this board would be gone for trying to be funny everyday if we played by your thought process. Works both ways cause rules are rules.

Here's a solution(s) to your white supremacy trying to take over our forum(which I don't see btw). Contact your resident mod to be on the lookout, put them on ignore or call him out in a Donkey thread and go to war like a real ? B)
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options

Hilarious!

cqzwems8ctpl.png

LMAO!

4vdjkqmeyqoh.gif

I appreciate the respect.

#1 it's not forever gone cause we still allow a lot of ? except nudity and gettin ppls personal lives ? up.

I understand all of that and nobody gives anybody ? for callin these so-called undercover racist out, if that's indeed what they are and some have been banned forever which is also not supposed to happen ie...Matt and a couple others unless Jay says so. This is also an Era of trolling(which is also a bannable offense), which a lot of posters do on serious topics all the time, so they should be banned also right? I've been told personally by a couple female posters that they don't wanna post because ? is always trying to be funny when trying to discuss a serious topic(GNS and The Reason). A good portion of this board would be gone for trying to be funny everyday if we played by your thought process. Works both ways cause rules are rules.

Here's a solution(s) to your white supremacy trying to take over our forum(which I don't see btw). Contact your resident mod to be on the lookout, put them on ignore or call him out in a Donkey thread and go to war like a real ? B)

I appreciate the response. I thank you for the advice, although I don't agree with it all.

I don't get down in the Donkey section of this site. No disrespect to those that participate over there, but everyone is built differently and that section is not for me. I'd rather stick to hip hop, politics, race, TWD, etc.........

As far as goin to "war like a real ? ", this account and my old JJ Evans account has proven that I hold my own in political, racial, Meek -vs- whoever, tv shows/movies, DMX, 2Pac, and multiple other threads throughout the last few years. Me destroying these goofies via debate is the reason that my body count is high with the troll/abuse/wack negs. Since they can't out-debate me, that's their only way of fighting.

With that said, I will fall back and let the people in control run their business the way that they like.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not even gonna bother sticking with this place because I can see it's only gonna get worse as far as censorship goes, too many cry babies getting people kicked from threads for expressing their feelings, I will find another way to express myself without being censored by you ? ? ? sucking ? hole eating ? guzzling ? !

Name names

Not you Stew you have been a pretty cool mod from what I have seen over the years, my anger is aimed at the ? ? who got me kicked from the Jay album thread, sometimes I like to hate on Jay is that a crime? as far as naming names it's hard to do because I don't take much notice of these ? but one name that comes to mind is that busta guy, I don't even recall why I dislike him I don't keep files of what was said at the ready like he does, man I am feeling angry right now I think it's the emotion of losing this place I have been posting here since around 2003 on and off, I feel like ? crying right now! ? THE I.C.!!

I'm not a mod so it wasn't me but Lord knows I wish it were

You ? me off too and what the ? is up with that name? Cellar Door? random as ? .

I like this Preach2Teach better than the flat earth one.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    That ? can never defeat me in a debate so can't blame him for comin up with an excuse.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? can never defeat me in a debate so can't blame him for comin up with an excuse.

This ? argues like a Trump supporter, of course I cant win against utter stupidity
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Stew the king of responding sarcastically while simultaneously deflecting. He the male Ms southern

I ban folks and you complain

I don't ban folks and you complain

Make up your damn mind @CashmoneyDux !!!!
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Stew the king of responding sarcastically while simultaneously deflecting. He the male Ms southern

you ban folks cause you get in your feelings. and thats a ? mod if you ask me
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »

Well nobody did soooo...
  • ILLBOT
    ILLBOT Posts: 911 My Name Is My Name.
    Options
    Cooperation furthers mutual goals @TheGOAT.
    Warned @TheGOAT (0 points for 1 week) for "Kicked from thread: being a cot damn ? "
  • DarthRozay
    Options
    this thread is getting about the same amount of traffic as the new IC

and that's with Illbot's AI ass posting too
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »

Well nobody did soooo...

you shouldnt be a mod then. you always in your feelings like a ? . and thats the reason the ic is closing down cause black administrators put white people in positions to hinder blacks on a black website. smmfh
This discussion has been closed.