Damn kavio you wack dont do that to her, delete that
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Dupac wrote: »
    That's not even an 8th of the ? I saw.

Ob legit came to me like, I need to let someone know what's going on just in case

Like just in case....

This ? really got her feeling nervous and unsure of herself...

Ob just too ? nice.....you can't be nice with ? like him

Lol man I was flabbergasted at the ? bout us I had to post it "Trillfate u gotta explain urself fam

I think Mr fate feels maybe threatened or insecure about us interacting with her so in the email he's saying she should be avoiding us and interacting with him since "what we do/did" is worse than w/e he did to start this whole saga.

Educated guess though

Listen I dont even care he brought me up even though it's hoe ? , honestly I want him to leave her alone because I've dealt with stalker situations in the past (indicated by my first post in this thread on page 1) the ? ain't cool man it's REALLY bothering her. Somebody said it as a joke the other day but nah this ? probably is the reason why her blood pressure is up

Idgaf bout all this ? funny to me but hold up who the ? was stalking u

Nah someone was stalking my girl at the time. Had to nip that in the bud

U slap him w the pistol? ..funny side note I had a little fight party last night...I left one of my Nerf guns out , my Mans girl comes in picks it up and start shooting ppl w it...like 4 of us pulled our hammers on her....we were playing but still lol
    Aite back to this corny ?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's not even an 8th of the ? I saw.

Ob legit came to me like, I need to let someone know what's going on just in case

Like just in case....

This ? really got her feeling nervous and unsure of herself...

Ob just too ? nice.....you can't be nice with ? like him

Lol man I was flabbergasted at the ? bout us I had to post it "Trillfate u gotta explain urself fam

I think Mr fate feels maybe threatened or insecure about us interacting with her so in the email he's saying she should be avoiding us and interacting with him since "what we do/did" is worse than w/e he did to start this whole saga.

Educated guess though

Listen I dont even care he brought me up even though it's hoe ? , honestly I want him to leave her alone because I've dealt with stalker situations in the past (indicated by my first post in this thread on page 1) the ? ain't cool man it's REALLY bothering her. Somebody said it as a joke the other day but nah this ? probably is the reason why her blood pressure is up

Idgaf bout all this ? funny to me but hold up who the ? was stalking u

Nah someone was stalking my girl at the time. Had to nip that in the bud

U slap him w the pistol? ..funny side note I had a little fight party last night...I left one of my Nerf guns out , my Mans girl comes in picks it up and start shooting ppl w it...like 4 of us pulled our hammers on her....we were playing but still lol
    Aite back to this corny ?
    Hey guys,

What would you do if a friend of yours hit you up about an internet stalker who wouldn't leave her alone??

How would you guys handle that??

Asking for a friend btw

This is how I stabbed a ? in NY over the exact same ?

Oh ? ...allegedly..

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First time I remember some ? like this popping off on a Sunday night/Monday morning.

I was about to go to bed too.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    3tornd0183p2.jpg

You have a boyfriend

Show him this
  • deadeye
    Options
    @topoftheworld

What's your take on this?
  • deadeye
    Options
    So what is it?

You mad at the pic cuz she has a boyfriend?

Or you in love with her cuz you got that pic?

You can't cherish a pic, then throw it in her face later cuz she don't like you.....

Ob biggest mistake was thinking you were a cool person, and your crush on her was harmless.....

But that's your shtick....come across as cool...then flip out when they say enough is enough

Not to play Devil's Advocate, but I think he's posting those pics because he feels as though she's being a hypocrite.
  • Trillfate
    Options
    I dont need you

yprs0jsubiyr.jpg
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    So what is it?

You can't cherish a pic, then throw it in her face later cuz she don't like you.....

Ob biggest mistake was thinking you were a cool person, and your crush on her was harmless.....

But that's your shtick....come across as cool...then flip out when they say enough is enough

Not to play Devil's Advocate, but I think he's posting those pics because he feels as though she's being a hypocrite.

He's trying to justify his obsession.

This the IC Bruh.if you ain't got scantily clad or nude pics sent to you...you're either happily married like me...or you're doing it wrong.

? ain't gotta lose their minds every time a chick send them a pic. In fact when ? lose their minds like this..It makes chicks NOT want to send pics
  • Trillfate
    Options
    So what is it?

Uh yea. Yall already know ima simp ×100

She calls another mans phone and sends him pics behind her dudes back.

Do you think he knows about any of this???

She aint innocent. She's no victim.
  • Trillfate
    Options
    So what is it?

He's trying to justify his obsession.

This the IC Bruh.if you ain't got scantily clad or nude pics sent to you...you're either happily married like me...or you're doing it wrong.

? ain't gotta lose their minds every time a chick send them a pic. In fact when ? lose their minds like this..It makes chicks NOT want to send pics

She has a boyfriend.....
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Trill bout to post every internet chick he's ever "desperate nice guyed" out of online affection...

He's like Jerry from Rick and Morty. Dude uses his pitiful nature as a weapon

latest?cb=20170803030732

My fault if that pic big as ? , I'm on mobile
This discussion has been closed.