Asking for a friend

Options

Comments

• Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So he acting like this and never sniffed her ass ? ? How old Are you 13?

? that's an IC staple. He ain't the first or last ? to act like a hoe over some ? he never had to began w/.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Y'all missing the fact that..Trillfate if anything is a hopeless romantic with a lil arrested development when it comes to women..ion know :/ ill let y'all tell it why

OB for what she "looks" like..ain't what she "looks" like. Or...you know how like, cats can be hungry and shrivel their body up and meow and make themselves seem so subservient to you.

But it's in an effort to get what they want from you. Cats are actually really arrogant and could give zero ? about u..that's OB fam... :/ no disrespect

So this right here...is the cat lady and the alley cat that look adorable

9cemeuedsmxk.png
    Im sure Du is now gone come in here and tell me why am I saying some ? that everybody know
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sleep probably alone in a dark room right now reading this thread as a guest with "Everbody Play's The Fool" on repeat. The opening lyrics "Falling in love is such an easy thing to do/there's no guarantee the one you love is gonna love you" just resonating with him on a deep level right now. The sadness is slowly morphing into anger, and by this time tomorrow Sleep is gonna get on a plane and show up at @obnoxiouslyfresh's apartment and gonna beat her to death with the heel of a Timberland boot.

It'll be the closest thing we've gotten to an IC fight! :)

https://youtu.be/yg7ZgjBqqds
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dupac wrote: »
    While Ob is still my best friend n all....

She has left quite the trail of damaged souls in her wanderings...

Geesh

And i ask, why?

I think OB cool but she is not innocent here. Something odd keeps occuring.

My theory that every chick who post on here has weirdo tendencies is still strong.

elaborate more on what you mean by weirdo tendencies?
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    Y'all missing the fact that..Trillfate if anything is a hopeless romantic with a lil arrested development when it comes to women..ion know :/ ill let y'all tell it why

OB for what she "looks" like..ain't what she "looks" like. Or...you know how like, cats can be hungry and shrivel their body up and meow and make themselves seem so subservient to you.

But it's in an effort to get what they want from you. Cats are actually really arrogant and could give zero ? about u..that's OB fam... :/ no disrespect

So this right here...is the cat lady and the alley cat that look adorable

9cemeuedsmxk.png
    Im sure Du is now gone come in here and tell me why am I saying some ? that everybody know

And u know what's dope about this..make trillfate a woman and OB and man and u'll totally get it
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ob like most of us, come online to talk ? and have fun with minimal risk to real life.

I only know her online, but imma assume she likes to flirt and be extra friendly with ? on here cuz it's much safer than like that with ? who can physically touch her....

Most females like that kinda interaction. It fuels most the ? on this site.

However the danger runs irl and online...when you try to keep it moving and one person ain't trying to hear that

you my ?

but reading this

was I like this with Sky?

1408.gif

i aint een kno
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Ob like most of us, come online to talk ? and have fun with minimal risk to real life.

I only know her online, but imma assume she likes to flirt and be extra friendly with ? on here cuz it's much safer than like that with ? who can physically touch her....

Most females like that kinda interaction. It fuels most the ? on this site.

However the danger runs irl and online...when you try to keep it moving and one person ain't trying to hear that

4k57ukez7mgq.gif
    This ? can't be serious
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    ? got taken for the Jux
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I knew there was something hinky when in a thread OB told Trill to leave her alone, he kept going. Thats some scary ? when people won't stop calling you, texting you, emailing etc, does make you feel like your gonna get hunted down. Got 5 pages left to read.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Yo as I read the ? ...(which ? lmao trillfate you like 42 talking like this serenading ? ? ) all you had to do was not be so extra and do too much. I could say is my fault but the min someone talks to OB a certain way you get super defensive and possessive on some "she's with me" ?

And this entire time I thought you were just joking and playing with it because it's like YOU KNOW SHE'S NOT WITH YOU. But nah you were deadass...like you started becoming overbearing when it's not your place to do so. One of the biggest things you can give women in life is not gifts but space. Trust me when I used to get TOO into my ex as in like demanding her time so much she would get annoyed and tell me leave me alone.And I'm telling you this ? at age 25 because I have a long relationship under my belt lmao you supposed to me tellin this ? to me. you like 39 acting like a love sick puppy and just was acting dramatic and like a creep. YOU pushed her away over stuff that wasnt serious then you progressively made it worse and now look? You passed the point of no return...over nothing...

All you had to do was not get caught up and be so emotional over her and post with some backbone and everything woulda been fiiine. All you had to do was follow the train CJ.

That isn't/wasn't no easy task b

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Lmao man shut the ? up
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    My speculation is that Trill would've probably fell back but he didn't get a clear understanding into WHY she wanted him to fall back and instead of charging it to the game and granting her her wish he became overbearing.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    While Ob is still my best friend n all....

She has left quite the trail of damaged souls in her wanderings...

Geesh

And i ask, why?

I think OB cool but she is not innocent here. Something odd keeps occuring.

My theory that every chick who post on here has weirdo tendencies is still strong.

I have plenty of weirdo tendencies. That cannot be overstated. And I still wanna be left alone

Too late for that big mama he coming for yo ass
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
This discussion has been closed.