The ? 's Advocate: Game Gets 15 Year old Girl Pregnant (Update: Allegations From New Girl!)

Options

Comments

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options

That ? too damn old to be messing with 18 & 19 year old. Those chicks barely grown. ? dont have any type of standards smdh
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I can't find a creditable source
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    MAGA2020 wrote: »
    India Love is 21 now, Game fingered her in 2015 so she was at the least 18 if it was before her birthday, and 19 if it was after.

That ? too damn old to be messing with 18 & 19 year old. Those chicks barely grown. ? dont have any type of standards smdh

Hugh heffner ? young girls an is a American icon
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    India Love is 21 now, Game fingered her in 2015 so she was at the least 18 if it was before her birthday, and 19 if it was after.

These men don't care about age. If they're old enough to bleed, they're old enough to breed. Some grimy ass predators out there.

In a sense this is funny because this ? has been going on for centuries and is nothing new. It's disgusting but not shocking. At one point 17 was fair game in the mainstream. It's no joke when it's said to be an epidemic and it's both men and women involved.
  • the ghost
    the ghost Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I don't know why this made me laugh.
  • beatboy1
    beatboy1 Members Posts: 121 ✭✭
    Options
    R Kelley says " Whats the big deal ?? "
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In tha words of cris carter game c'mon man
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Sisqo needs 2 stop being a koward & address these Chester child molester charges or off wit the BUTTERFLY!!!

• konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If true the ? needs his back broken, like a pack of dollar store pencils.

why? it was consensual not ? . ? go too far with the fake outrage. yeah yeah yeah. you got daughters whatever its not your daughter that's pregnant calm down. ? that's a payday anyway.

? ... Muhfuckas get brought up on charges for ? like this. It's still considered statutory ? even though it happened outside of the US. I'm surprised the Feds ain't hemmed dude up already. Them nasty ass ? honkies get collared when they step off the plane after visiting spots like Thailand for the very same ? . As far as I'm concerned he needs to get the same treatment.

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/06/08/us/us-is-now-pursuing-americans-who-commit-sex-crimes-overseas.html?mcubz=3
  • blackgod813
    Options

why? it was consensual not ? . ? go too far with the fake outrage. yeah yeah yeah. you got daughters whatever its not your daughter that's pregnant calm down. ? that's a payday anyway.

? ... Muhfuckas get brought up on charges for ? like this. It's still considered statutory ? even though it happened outside of the US. I'm surprised the Feds ain't hemmed dude up already. Them nasty ass ? honkies get collared when they step off the plane after visiting spots like Thailand for the very same ? . As far as I'm concerned he needs to get the same treatment.

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/06/08/us/us-is-now-pursuing-americans-who-commit-sex-crimes-overseas.html?mcubz=3

Thats not right why do i have to follow american laws if im not there
  • konceptjones
    Options

LMFAO I knew there would be one. ? get exposed left and right in these threads

I aint no ? . at least I wont be one when I move to London :naughty:

mods... Ionno how this ? flies here in Reason, but in G&S this is an instaban offense. One of y'all care to get the ban hammer out?

OptimisticBetterIndianglassfish.gif
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In NO WAY am I defending these ? in the thread, but yall insta banning ? for playing pedophiles advocate ain't helping this site
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Sisqo needs 2 stop being a koward & address these Chester child molester charges or off wit the BUTTERFLY!!!

So you wanna cut a piece of his cheek off??
  • konceptjones
    Options

Thats not right why do i have to follow american laws if im not there

Because we have treaties set up so our citizens can't just go to other countries and act a ? fool and come back home like ain't ? happen. Some ? simply can't be tolerated no matter how lax a country's laws or enforcement of their laws are. Thailand, Cambodia, Laos and the like had laws on the books, but next to zero enforement and even worse, if you slid an arresting officer enough money he would look the other way. Pedos need to be dealt with regardless of their country of origin. Personally, I'm of the mindset that says them ? need to face prison in the country they did the crime in as well as face prison here.

Jared Fogle got in more trouble with his case because he traveled to another state with a lower age of consent than his home state to "legally" have sex with a minor. Didn't make it less illegal and only stood to add Fed charges to his case.

If you bought weed in Colorado or Nevada legally and brought it home you're still gonna get arrested even though you bought it legally. The same kind of ? should hold true for pedos leaving their state or country to have sex with minors.

None of this would affect you unless you were planning on heading to another country to do some ? , so why worry about it?
  • konceptjones
    Options
    In NO WAY am I defending these ? in the thread, but yall insta banning ? for playing pedophiles advocate ain't helping this site

entertaining such fuckery ain't helping either.
  • blackgod813
    Options

LMFAO I knew there would be one. ? get exposed left and right in these threads

I aint no ? . at least I wont be one when I move to London :naughty:

mods... Ionno how this ? flies here in Reason, but in G&S this is an instaban offense. One of y'all care to get the ban hammer out?

OptimisticBetterIndianglassfish.gif

Lota hate over dere...
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bish looks 23 though.
  • konceptjones
    Options
    Bish looks 23 though.

so? Don't matter how old she "looks", how old she actually is matters and is the only thing that matters.

We've had this discussion before though:

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/558896/25-yr-old-philly-rapper-pnb-rock-gets-15yr-old-girl-pregnant-3-ic-posters-exposed-as-pedos-on-pg-6/p1