What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Lil B releases Im Gay album without warning

Replies

• G.R.I.P. Money $$$G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    lol, ay imo, jesse leach>>>current killswitch singer..
  • smokelahomasmokelahoma Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    lol, ay imo, jesse leach>>>current killswitch singer..

lol man gtfoh... no way. I mean he was good but Howard Jones is fits better.
    edited July 2011
    bruh 7 rappers, and people barely know 1.

thats ok, cuz the quality of music coming from the bay is so bad..
  • young lawyoung law Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    the lead singer of killswitch is a brotha. fuck u mean? Killswitch shits on BB's lives.

im not that racist to overrate band jus cuz the lead singer is black

if that was the case it would be Sevendust >>>>>>>> Korn, but we know that aint the truth
    edited July 2011
    lol man gtfoh... no way. I mean he was good but Howard Jones is fits better.

i like em both, its was just something about the alive or just breathing album to me tho..
  • MC The RapperMC The Rapper Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    young law wrote: »
    i didnt even know brothas be bumpin that killswitch engage

but anyway breaking benjamin >>>>>>killswitch

even my rock music hard body matter of fact " in these desperate times this I plea if all else fails remember me" go

and they have/had a black lead singer for a while so
    edited July 2011
    MY NIGGA!!!!!

the guitars on that are so beautiful..
    edited July 2011
    anybody fuck wit Megadeth, or Type O Negative??
    edited July 2011
    MY NIGGA!!!!!

the guitars on that are so beautiful..

that's what i'm saying, niggas don't get it , they need to expand they horizons, the breaks and every thing top notch
    edited July 2011
    im not that racist to overrate band jus cuz the lead singer is black

if that was the case it would be Sevendust >>>>>>>> Korn, but we know that aint the truth

Im not racist either, in fact Im actually mexican. I just like Killswitch more and I agree Korn is better than Sevendust.
    i like em both, its was just something about the alive or just breathing album to me tho..

to each his own...
    even my rock music hard body matter of fact " in these desperate times this I plea if all else fails remember me" go

and they have/had a black lead singer for a while so

thats what the fuck Im talkin bout. the best part is the guitar break downs. drums are sick as always.
    edited July 2011
    anybody fuck wit Megadeth, or Type O Negative??

FUSE channel put me on back in the day,
    but i fell off the wagon when it comes to the hardcore and starting gettin into alternative and maetalcore

metalcore and nu-metal>>>>>>>>>>>>all
    edited July 2011
    that's what i'm saying, niggas don't get it , they need to expand they horizons, the breaks and every thing top notch

word, i was on that shit heavily in high school, but i was afraid to let niggas know, for fear of being roasted and shit lmao..

shit b4 i started rappin i fucked wit rock/metal over rap...even wanted to be in a band..
    edited July 2011

basically...........
    edited July 2011
    word, i was on that shit heavily in high school, but i was afraid to let niggas know, for fear of being roasted and shit lmao..

shit b4 i started rappin i fucked wit rock/metal over rap...even wanted to be in a band..

man thats what makes you a good producer cause you know how to set up ya breaks, and a lot of rock music is hook driven, you can't understand half shit but when the hook come in wooooooooooooooooowooooooooo
    edited July 2011

you too!!!!!

lol,
    shit
    do you know how many band auditions i got snaked out of cause someone was shocked to find out i was black.

i jus said fukk it. i guess hip hop is where i truely belong. maybe one day i can go back and do rock in my spare time
    edited July 2011
    FUSE channel put me on back in the day,
    but i fell off the wagon when it comes to the hardcore and starting gettin into alternative and maetalcore

i usually switch back and forth between alternative/alt. metal and thrash..

but nu-metal & Metal core was at its peak during my hs days..so i mess wit it heavily as well.
    edited July 2011
    you too!!!!!

lol,
    shit
    do you know how many band auditions i got snaked out of cause someone was shocked to find out i was black.

i jus said fukk it. i guess hip hop is where i truely belong. maybe one day i can go back and do rock in my spare time

lmao, i wanted to play drums, my nigga and 2 of my caucasian friends had the bass and guitars, my parents wasnt tryna support that shit tho..
    edited July 2011
    i usually switch back and forth between alternative/alt. metal and thrash..

but nu-metal & Metal core was at its peak during my hs days..so i mess wit it heavily as well.

lol,
    and thats what its about

folks seem prejudiced. but its all about what was the music of their youth.

System of a Down was the greatest band ever to me. thats cause they were who was killin it at the time i was in 9th grade.
    edited July 2011
    lmao, i wanted to play drums, my nigga and 2 of my caucasian friends had the bass and guitars, my parents wasnt tryna support that shit tho..

your parent didnt support you playin an instrument???
    edited July 2011
    toxicity was that shit..
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 20,423 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    actually yeah we do. but the difference between me and you is Im not gonna sit here and act like shit go hard out here cuz as a matter of fact most rappers out here suck. you on the other hand defend and like the bullshit that gets fed to you out there. ol follow the leader ass mutha fucka.

see u lost already. u said ya area music suck before they even get a chance to get heard. cant have a good convo wit u about music because you not feelin home grown shit. u base your opinion on music off of other regions standards. Whos the follower now son?
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/bEsGQfVs/file.html
    edited July 2011
    your parent didnt support you playin an instrument???

well lol, i think they looked at me tryna be in a rock band as a phase that would pass...they got me a lil crappy drum set but i couldnt do shit wit that..
    edited July 2011
    toxicity was that shit..

but some people dont understand when i say my top ten aint all hip hop albums

Toxicity
    Hybrid Theory
    Break The Cycle
    The Used

all have a place in my top 15
    edited July 2011
    im terrible wit top album lists, but hybrid theory definitely would rank among them, more than classic imo...
    edited July 2011
    im terrible wit top album lists, but hybrid theory definitely would rank among them, more than classic imo...

calfornication and white horse are up there and i fuck with freak on a leash hard for me atleast