edited February 2010
    Options
    i liked mike jones verse better.

"turn ya neck and ya dames missin"
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    waka is a fresh breath to hip hop right now. youthful. ignorant. violent. blunt. energetic. testostorone driven hip hop that was nearly killed off last year by the likes of the generation of 90s crackbabies hipsters in tight pants making emo hip hop. im tired of hearing drake sing like a ? and jay z saying auh after every bar. im tired of hearing these stupid "do the" dance songs. im tired of hearing this fake thug r and b. i want to hear some hardhead, idiotic, shootem up, dumb out ? for a chance. waka flocka represents this. yall ? aint been to the club? once waka comes on that dance floor gets packed, the thugs get ready to brawl, the hoes are open season to be grinded and felt on. his songs bring energy. wild fun! his inaudible chants and rhymes represent rawness. whether you ? like him or not that is a element of being a mc. bringing that true to street grittyness and truth to the rhymes and flocka displays that very well. stop sleeping on that IC member who said flocka is the future king of the south. dude aint lying. i can see flocka blowing up. i told u ? time after time the streets do not listen to drake. im around 610 and south main street. we dont listen drake in south houston. matter fact he ? up Screw's/SUC classic June 27 freestyle with that ? ass nov. 18. WTF? he didnt even wreck that beat like pokey and yungstar did. so ? drake.

another thing u got respect about waka is that he is on his GRIND. he is not making youtube videos in a pissy stairwell blaming gucci mane on his stagnant career. he hustled his "O lets do it" joint onto syndicated radio, clubs and video. its like #2 on 106 and Park. he dont even have a album. this is a mixtape song we are talking about. nobody knew about waka flocka this time last year and now he on the haters mind. that is true hustling! something us coonish slow southerns excel in while them lame ass bitter east coast ? cant even create a buzz. smh. so far waka flocka has done more in his career than J Cole, Charles Hamilton, Saigon, Papoose, Wale, Cory Gunz and any other wack ass eastcoast mixtape smack dvd rapper that cant get off their ass and hustle their music to the masses. so who is really the ? ? the blackman that makes away for himself or the blackman that cant produce for himself without a master?
  • tompetrez3
    edited February 2010
    Options
    pothead420 wrote: »
    notice how dam near everybody even on youtube comments about da stan in da crowd lol smh dat ? took dickridin to another planet

LMAO that was the best part of the video. who could lose a rap battle with those kind of ad-libs

@1:41 "? HIM!!!!!!!!!!"
  • tompetrez3
    edited February 2010
    Options
    pothead420 wrote: »
    notice how dam near everybody even on youtube comments about da stan in da crowd lol smh dat ? took dickridin to another planet

LMAO that was the best part of the video. who could lose a rap battle with those kind of ad-libs

@1:41 "? HIM!!!!!!!!!!"
  • tompetrez3
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i will always be a DMX fan just as long as he does not break into my house and steal my vcr lol. dude saved def jam records single handedly. just like t/s said without selling out.
  • tompetrez3
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i will always be a DMX fan just as long as he does not break into my house and steal my vcr lol. dude saved def jam records single handedly. just like t/s said without selling out.
  • tompetrez3
    edited February 2010
    Options
    GZA
    Buckshot
    Fabolous
    Kane
    Dirt Dog
  • tompetrez3
    edited February 2010
    Options
    there is nothing special about nicki minaj. ? stole her whole steez from kim. foxy was on that china doll/harajuku ? back in 1997. lil kim was on that barbie ? in 1999. kim was on that valley girl/accent ? like in her junior mafia days. yall ? need to do some research. kim will always be the queen of the filthy whorish raps. nicki minaj will never take a photo better than the classic ? poster spread. matter fact she stole that from kim too. at least kim ? was actually fat and she wasnt wearing padded panties like that lame ? nicki. nicki stole elements from gwen stefani,bjork and remy also. fake ?

there is nothing stand out sexy about her. everytime i see her she is plastered in makeup like a clown and wearing fake everything like that chick on im gonna get u sucka. butt pads. padded panties. implants. botox. weave. press on. im better off ? a blow up doll. what is so sexy about a plastic surgery guinea pig. ill take precious waking up in the morning face before i'd ? ride nicki's artificial beauty.

her mannerisms are immature. blinking like a ? ? with tourrette. the stupid british accents. fake bowlegged duck waddle. the yelling and screaming if she was a teen it would be cool. if she was in her early 20s i'd give her a pass but this ? is 27 years old. (yeah she that old) grow the ? up. ? is in her 2nd childhood. not a good look at all.

i dont even know why you ? like this ? ? anyways. she does not like men at all. why idolize a ? lezbag. she encouraging these women to turn into lesbians. its sad and sick at the same time. she has some real issues. i think she was ? by a male family member because her so called overt sexual identy is a cover up for something deeper. thats why she acts the way she does like a complete social ? . like eminem said "the world is not against ya/im sorry ya father ? ya". we have michelle obama in the white house. oprah fat ass making billions and tons of other black women doing things that we would of never thought in the days of lyte/latifah. now all a female rapper wants to promote is self prostitution and forming the identity of a white childrens doll. LAAAAAAAAAAME
  • tompetrez3
    edited February 2010
    Options
    is that all bitter east coast ? do is make you tube videos complaning about hip hop. stop crying. get a buzz. get money cause thats what it all boils down to.

and also ny needs to stop worrying about the south. we are here to stay. we not letting the game go.so u ? are waisting stress and time hating on us. worry about NYC right now. worry about jay z jumping on snoop records and puffy jumping on waka records. worry about the support system for your own artists. the same radio station that ? and these ? are crying on i am more than sure wont play any cuts from their new album. NY needs to deal with the many problems at home before they can do finger pointing at the south. if it wasnt for the south in the past decade alot of those major labels would be belly up. the south didnt ? hip hop. if anything we are living examples of how hip hop only lives through a grassrooot campaign of pure determination and grind.

everyone in NY kisses Jay Z and Puffy ass. why would you praise these so called leaders of hip hop that do nothing to contribute back to the state where it was formed at? yall couldnt even save the bldg on sedwick the mecca of hip hop. new york does nothing for hip hop nowadays. NY doesnt even have its own idenity anymore. all NY is about is blaming everyone but their selves for their lack of impact in hip hop in the past 10 years.
  • tompetrez3
    edited February 2010
    Options
    is that all bitter east coast ? do is make you tube videos complaning about hip hop. stop crying. get a buzz. get money cause thats what it all boils down to.

and also ny needs to stop worrying about the south. we are here to stay. we not letting the game go.so u ? are waisting stress and time hating on us. worry about NYC right now. worry about jay z jumping on snoop records and puffy jumping on waka records. worry about the support system for your own artists. the same radio station that ? and these ? are crying on i am more than sure wont play any cuts from their new album. NY needs to deal with the many problems at home before they can do finger pointing at the south. if it wasnt for the south in the past decade alot of those major labels would be belly up. the south didnt ? hip hop. if anything we are living examples of how hip hop only lives through a grassrooot campaign of pure determination and grind.

everyone in NY kisses Jay Z and Puffy ass. why would you praise these so called leaders of hip hop that do nothing to contribute back to the state where it was formed at? yall couldnt even save the bldg on sedwick the mecca of hip hop. new york does nothing for hip hop nowadays. NY doesnt even have its own idenity anymore. all NY is about is blaming everyone but their selves for their lack of impact in hip hop in the past 10 years.
  • tompetrez3
    edited February 2010
    Options
    "New York been soft since snoop came through and crushed them buildings"-Shawn Knowles
  • tompetrez3
    edited February 2010
    Options
    "New York been soft since snoop came through and crushed them buildings"-Shawn Knowles
  • tompetrez3
    edited February 2010
    Options
    the south got this locked for another 10 years. try again in 2020 noo yawkas. i can see why PA ? dont want to affliate themselves with yall. smh. bitter ass old haters with NO HUSTLE. old ass ? still signing record contracts and making demo tape whining about lyricism. have fun keeping it real while counting pennies in that 2000 a month studio apt.
  • tompetrez3
    edited February 2010
    Options
    the south got this locked for another 10 years. try again in 2020 noo yawkas. i can see why PA ? dont want to affliate themselves with yall. smh. bitter ass old haters with NO HUSTLE. old ass ? still signing record contracts and making demo tape whining about lyricism. have fun keeping it real while counting pennies in that 2000 a month studio apt.
  • tompetrez3
    edited February 2010
    Options
    and i dont even know why method even is speaking on why the south is everywhere..he doesnt need to look further than the clan.

he was on some primadonna ? having ? wait forever for judgement day and blackout 1. it took him 4 years to release a follow up to his debut. month of man promo tape came out in 94 and it took 5 years to realize he can capitalize off of making an album with redman. same thing with raekwon. ob4cl2 aka bulletproof wallets/RAGU was supposed to come out right after the W. excuses/procrastination delayed this until last fall. smmfh. the clan cant even look past ? money matters (what is a couple of 100k to the gods?) and everyone personal beef with RZA (ugod,cappa,? ) to unite like voltron. it took ODB dying plus 4 more years for the clan to make half assed music with one another again. i dont want to hear these ? complaing because the south has the ball in their hands now. NY killed itsself with its false sense of entitlement to everything. ? acting like divas releasing their albums years apart with no kind of real sincere promotional push behind it. this is a dog eat dog industry. NY was the one that taught us about rule 4080 and they dont follow it. dont be mad because the south doesnt wait on handouts and instant gratification. these southern ? are out here working. even our local mixtape rappers are get regular gigs for shows and apperances because these ? put in work. we dont sit around radio stations and complain why NY dont like us. ? ? new york there are 49 other states+the world to conquer. NY think the world stop for them. LMAO @ these clowns. delusional as ? . instead of going on the radio whining like ? , these ? could of been networking. getting their product to the people. the music dont move itsself.
  • tompetrez3
    edited February 2010
    Options
    and i dont even know why method even is speaking on why the south is everywhere..he doesnt need to look further than the clan.

he was on some primadonna ? having ? wait forever for judgement day and blackout 1. it took him 4 years to release a follow up to his debut. month of man promo tape came out in 94 and it took 5 years to realize he can capitalize off of making an album with redman. same thing with raekwon. ob4cl2 aka bulletproof wallets/RAGU was supposed to come out right after the W. excuses/procrastination delayed this until last fall. smmfh. the clan cant even look past ? money matters (what is a couple of 100k to the gods?) and everyone personal beef with RZA (ugod,cappa,? ) to unite like voltron. it took ODB dying plus 4 more years for the clan to make half assed music with one another again. i dont want to hear these ? complaing because the south has the ball in their hands now. NY killed itsself with its false sense of entitlement to everything. ? acting like divas releasing their albums years apart with no kind of real sincere promotional push behind it. this is a dog eat dog industry. NY was the one that taught us about rule 4080 and they dont follow it. dont be mad because the south doesnt wait on handouts and instant gratification. these southern ? are out here working. even our local mixtape rappers are get regular gigs for shows and apperances because these ? put in work. we dont sit around radio stations and complain why NY dont like us. ? ? new york there are 49 other states+the world to conquer. NY think the world stop for them. LMAO @ these clowns. delusional as ? . instead of going on the radio whining like ? , these ? could of been networking. getting their product to the people. the music dont move itsself.
  • tompetrez3
    edited February 2010
    Options
    they making the south looking better......put it together.....and give credit where credit is due.... These guys are becoming millionaires.....overnight...
    If u thank thats a bad look then u must be blind...... One day they go out buy fl 9....then next week they get a 100 dollar mic...... Drape some sheets over the shower curtain in the bathroom..... And 2 months later....they doing shows....gettin radio-play.....features.... It makes me feel good..... Because the retards we have down south have found a way to make millions..... While super-intelligent....still havent figured out how to make a dollar...

u have to give the south credit for its hustle....and not only hustle.... But these are local rappers.....that just burst onto the nationwide scene....
    For instance.....if papoose wouldve blew up......guest what its nothing to it.......he is lyrical he deserve it.....coming from a local artist...

But if any southern rapper blows up from the local scene....he dont deserve.... It just not fair....

Watch this..... So many labels have got x'd out there a&r depts...... Because they felt like they didnt need to help develop the artist....
    Most of these southern rappers....coming right out there moms house......to nationwide success..... 1 hit wonder.... Fly-by-nite or what ever u want to label them..

But i never heard anybody.....turn down free money..... Thats a success story in itself and that should inspire people..... If a whack ass rapper can do i know i can

/thread closed
    /forum closed
    /allhiphop.com closed
    co sign!!!!!!!!!!
    Realest ? i have read on this site in a minute
  • tompetrez3
    edited February 2010
    Options
    they making the south looking better......put it together.....and give credit where credit is due.... These guys are becoming millionaires.....overnight...
    If u thank thats a bad look then u must be blind...... One day they go out buy fl 9....then next week they get a 100 dollar mic...... Drape some sheets over the shower curtain in the bathroom..... And 2 months later....they doing shows....gettin radio-play.....features.... It makes me feel good..... Because the retards we have down south have found a way to make millions..... While super-intelligent....still havent figured out how to make a dollar...

u have to give the south credit for its hustle....and not only hustle.... But these are local rappers.....that just burst onto the nationwide scene....
    For instance.....if papoose wouldve blew up......guest what its nothing to it.......he is lyrical he deserve it.....coming from a local artist...

But if any southern rapper blows up from the local scene....he dont deserve.... It just not fair....

Watch this..... So many labels have got x'd out there a&r depts...... Because they felt like they didnt need to help develop the artist....
    Most of these southern rappers....coming right out there moms house......to nationwide success..... 1 hit wonder.... Fly-by-nite or what ever u want to label them..

But i never heard anybody.....turn down free money..... Thats a success story in itself and that should inspire people..... If a whack ass rapper can do i know i can

/thread closed
    /forum closed
    /allhiphop.com closed
    co sign!!!!!!!!!!
    Realest ? i have read on this site in a minute
  • tompetrez3
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ow this thread hurts
    my brains went ker-bloww
  • tompetrez3
    edited February 2010
    Options
    a 46 year old so called leader of hip hop still talking about selling dope in 1988. damn that was almost 25 years ago. pathetic. he is really showing his age. and you ? sit here and complain about jeezy/gucci drug raps. ? hyprocrites. lame ass subject matter for a man who prides himself on being "grown up" and "futuristic". jay z sounds just like everybody else. lets cut the ? right now. all he raps about is money, cars and selling drugs. sounds like everyone else in hip hop. the illuminati at work. we talk about how much power he has. how much influence he has in hip hop. fair enough. why cant he put some positive messages into his raps instead of the same old drug music he been talking about since 1996. this verse is reasonable doubt material. that isnt "progress" that he was talking about. this is stagnant, in the mud, run of the mill subject matter that everyone else is rapping about.
  • tompetrez3
    edited February 2010
    Options
    a 46 year old so called leader of hip hop still talking about selling dope in 1988. damn that was almost 25 years ago. pathetic. he is really showing his age. and you ? sit here and complain about jeezy/gucci drug raps. ? hyprocrites. lame ass subject matter for a man who prides himself on being "grown up" and "futuristic". jay z sounds just like everybody else. lets cut the ? right now. all he raps about is money, cars and selling drugs. sounds like everyone else in hip hop. the illuminati at work. we talk about how much power he has. how much influence he has in hip hop. fair enough. why cant he put some positive messages into his raps instead of the same old drug music he been talking about since 1996. this verse is reasonable doubt material. that isnt "progress" that he was talking about. this is stagnant, in the mud, run of the mill subject matter that everyone else is rapping about.
  • tompetrez3
    edited February 2010
    Options
    the 80s was like 3 decades ago. nobody want to hear about 1988 anymore. all of those drug dealers in the 80s have grandkids and ? . like i said jay z exposed himself on that remix. old ass ? .
  • tompetrez3
    edited February 2010
    Options
    the 80s was like 3 decades ago. nobody want to hear about 1988 anymore. all of those drug dealers in the 80s have grandkids and ? . like i said jay z exposed himself on that remix. old ass ? .