Successful Black Women Having A Hard Time Finding Black Men Set To Air On ABC Tonight

Options

Comments

• freshfromatl
    freshfromatl Members Posts: 559
    edited May 2010
    Options
    *Toast to my 14th or 15th Double Plat thread**

Only been here since December... Men Lie, Women Lie, Numbers Dont.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Are you claiming the crown?

deadeye my ? what movie is that gif that you always use from?

eveytime i see it i ? the ? up
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I certainly agree that the problem/epidemic has homogenized itself onto other races of women. The average woman in America is a risky choice for a good man to wife up. But, as I always say, when America has a cold, black America has the flu. Trust, I encountered a ton of white ? in my day, and I've internally laughed at brothas that wife those ? up too. A woman that is more traditionally raised has the greater propensity to turn out as a good woman/ find a good man.....................

Muslim ? ftw?
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Muslim ? ftw?

Island women > them all
  • freshfromatl
    freshfromatl Members Posts: 559
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Are you claiming the crown?

Numbers don't lie bruh...

Bout to drop another in bout 10 min that gone go atleast double plat...watch and see.
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    got damn not another bitter black woman television special

oprah must be their secret partner
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    lmao....lmao...i'm glad i wasn't the one who said that ?

? been that way for a minute. why do you think asians are never mentioned in ANY statistic lol. They're marriages last longer, they're woman are skinnier, they're men make more money, their children go to college more often, and their more successful as a whole, moreso than whites. But us ? , they can always depend on us lol. And if we ever get our ? together, they'll have the ? mexicans to fall back on. But by then they'll pass laws making it illegal to be black/brown and wealthy. trust me.
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    why do black women only see a problem with men of their own kind???

every other race of women aint ? as much
  • death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Well I didn't take the time to read the comments in here but I did in fact read the article. One can only be puzzled as to why black woman are the sole focus of such a topic. It seems as if they want to unharness the negative things about our black women and show them in public light but overlook the positive things.. The sad thing is that it's black men bringing this to light.. smh
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Well I didn't take the time to read the comments in here but I did in fact read the article. One can only be puzzled as to why black woman are the sole focus of such a topic. It seems as if they want to unharness the negative things about our black women and show them in public light but overlook the positive things.. The sad thing is that it's black men bringing this to light.. smh

so youre saying,black women arent making black men the sole purpose of a topic...like on ABC? GTFOH

black women seem to have more of a problem with black men than we do them

making damn shows about us
  • longmeat
    edited May 2010
    Options

because black men are the problem. what's so hard for you understand....and also white women, white men, and anyone else except for them.
  • longmeat
    edited May 2010
    Options

as soon as their's shows on abc, cnn, and other national outlets showing black men saying women ain't ? , I'll agree with you
  • the1nonlyruru
    the1nonlyruru Members Posts: 1,055 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

thank you and every race of guys go after white girls but it seems the only people who ever really have a problem with this is black women. i'm latino and i like black women do black dudes ever have a problem with that? ? no they ask me where the spanish girls at so they wanna treat it like a trade
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    edited May 2010
    Options
    longmeat wrote: »
    because black men are the problem. what's so hard for you understand....and also white women, white men, and anyone else except for them.

black men the problem?are u sure?
  • texas409
    edited May 2010
    Options
    not all black women have a problem with men..........................

? im lyin all them hoes is bitter them hoes stay crying about ? on facebook
  • TX_Made713
    edited May 2010
    Options
    only the bitter rich ? be the ones complaining about not getting a man

really it aint even gettin a man, its getting their dream man. There's plenty men out there they can have that they dont want.
  • CASH RULES
    CASH RULES Members Posts: 306
    edited May 2010
    Options
  • TX_Made713
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i know a chick at my job who fine ass hell with a masters degree. The ? can have any man she wants but is still bitter for some reason. She just mad cause denzel aint walked through the door yet to sweep her off her feet
  • texas409
    edited May 2010
    Options
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    i know a chick at my job who fine ass hell with a masters degree. The ? can have any man she wants but is still bitter for some reason. She just mad cause denzel aint walked through the door yet to sweep her off her feet

maybe she doesnt wanna settle for less
  • Reggie80
    Reggie80 Members Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

She better keep waiting ? just make her get on her knees that's why she bitter.
  • TX_Made713
    edited May 2010
    Options
    maybe she doesnt wanna settle for less

? the ? is approaching her mid 30's. At some point looks goin be out the door
  • down2earth
    down2earth Members Posts: 953 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I think successful black women (or some in general) want EVERYTHING instead of someone on their level who can bring just as much to the table , but who has a few faults. Black women want the overly tall, model looking, super rich, super fly dude to come and look for ONLY them. The reality is that dude (if he even exists) already has a flock of other females after him and you aren't the only one in line. I'll be the first one to say that the black man as a whole doesn't show the black woman as much love as he should, but I also will say that black women need to stop pointing at everyone but themselves. Like Kat Williams said, "if all you attract is aintshit dudes, then you need to figure out what's wrong with your ? ." Not the exact words I would use, but I'm sure you all get the meaning.
  • longmeat
    edited May 2010
    Options
    He was just being sarcastic.

Basically saying that black women see everyone as the problem except themselves.

smh @ him not catchin that.
  • longmeat
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ? the ? is approaching her mid 30's. At some point looks goin be out the door

once that happen she gonna get real salty. she gonna be on some ? ain't ? tip HARD
  • Eternal Bachelor
    Eternal Bachelor Members Posts: 656
    edited May 2010
    Options
    This topic has been beat to death...

when you hit your mid 30s and you still cant find someone, you need to start looking in the mirror...

and that goes for man or woman