So WHITE POSTER Biggyboy_Karl Called Me a N!gger...LETS TALK ABOUT IT.

Options

Comments

• riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    guess what guys? yesterday i got stabbed by a black guy because he told me hates all crackers. i guess every black person hates all crackers then. ? .
  • Funky Dr
    Funky Dr Banned Users Posts: 2,348 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    FrozenMind wrote: »
    I don't live in LA and neither do you.

ok, so considering that LA is an American city, and that American cities are usually pretty much the same considering we all live in the same country, why are you denying the possibility that there is an unusually highly concentrated amount of fast food chains in impoverished areas? Right next to the ? liquor stores....
  • Funky Dr
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ..but at the end of the day both acts had racist undertone and should be viewed as such.

At the end of the day ? should be viewed as a joke, and the N word as offensive. Period point blank.
  • riddlerap
    edited June 2010
    Options
    so blacks are allowed to catch feelings for being inferior? i see now.
  • Funky Dr
    edited June 2010
    Options
    you are losing creditability by the post...

I can take you to areas where I live that have more than 10 liquor stores and fast food joints in a single mile radius, but when I go to the suburbs I see "subways" and "herbal supplement stores"

dont act dumb on this one.

Do the burbs have fast food joints? yea, are they as concentrated as they are in the hood? no
  • Funky Dr
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The Douce wrote: »
    Dr Funky has the woat shoes. dundee dont claim you

you're just mad because you cant rock the Funk like me.
  • Funky Dr
    edited June 2010
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »
    yet you cosign darkies, the guy who is filling his posts with random ? -based disses. right.

I co sign real talk, no matter if it comes from a white person or a black person. But usually, it comes from black people.
  • NastyNasty
    NastyNasty Members Posts: 747 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Funky Dr wrote: »
    ......I feel like I just fell into the twilight zone. Is this another non racist white poster?

Indeed. It is important to help aid fellow Caucasians in seeing the importance of making our black family feel more at home among us. Simply as fellow human beings caught up in this needlessly racially segregated/contentious existence.
  • Funky Dr
    edited June 2010
    Options
    And Funky please tell me you're not trying to reason with these idiots. You'll have a better chance trying to get them laid by a woman who wasnt made at a factory.

true...

its 4 am I gotta get some sleep lol

the basic bottom line is, when whites say the N word with the E R at the end its racist. Period point blank. And anyone who busts their ass to defend people like that are racists also.

And I've seen a LOOT of defending in here....
  • Funky Dr
    edited June 2010
    Options
    NastyNasty wrote: »
    Indeed. It is important to help aid fellow Caucasians in seeing the importance of making our black family feel more at home among us. Simply as fellow human beings caught up in this needlessly racially segregated/contentious existence.

interesting.... you from the US?
  • riddlerap
    edited June 2010
    Options
    you know how unlikely it would be for this many people to feel this strongly? alias. hi.
  • Funky Dr
    edited June 2010
    Options
    there is nothing wrong with this.

G Unit huh? I give you a year minimum before you switch to a bald head, tall leather boots and racist grunge metal.
  • NastyNasty
    NastyNasty Members Posts: 747 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    interesting.... you from the US?

Yes.....I know it seems more likely to hear from a European.
  • Funky Dr
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i did not know bone thugs and the marleys had anything to do with michael jackson. now you look like a ? for not understanding context.

you said pop idol.

anyone whos popular can be a pop idol. why havent you sat down yet? your chair is still waiting
  • Funky Dr
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ? damn that happened to you?

nope, but that happens to impoverished black people, at a MUCH higher rate than whites.
  • riddlerap
    edited June 2010
    Options
    G Unit huh? I give you a year minimum before you switch to a bald head, tall leather boots and racist grunge metal.

why a year? you dont know how long ive been racist, or listening to G-Unit. youre very shortsighted.
  • riddlerap
    edited June 2010
    Options
    you said pop idol.

anyone whos popular can be a pop idol. why havent you sat down yet? your chair is still waiting

last i checked MJ was being discussed, and he is the king of pop. sorry i didnt clarify, once again, if you actually read it in context, it made sense, and made sense to the person i was replying to.
  • Funky Dr
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I'd venture to guess you are exaggerating about the 10 liquor stores and fast food joints within a single mile radius because the land would not really allow for that given parking lot spaces and what not, but that is besides the point.

I see what you are saying but at the same time nobody forces people to eat fast food, it is cheap and it is easy to obtain, that is why it is there. It is both a positive and a negative, take those away and some people may not eat...keep them there and health declines. Just the way it is, from a marketing stand point the corps don't care, they are making money by taking money from already poor people, from the people's stand point: they are fine with it, they get a cheap meal that keeps their's and their child's stomachs full.

as for the liquor stores...alcohol is bad for everyone...anyone can become an alcoholic, those stores are placed strategically just like any other place

I don't see you ? about the abundance of liquor stores in college cities across america so I'll leave that one alone

Im not ? about diamond mining in Africa either right now your point is?

Its true that I am summarizing the 1 sqaure mile example but the fact still remains that across America there are abundantly higher rates of fast food spots in the inner cities than the rich areas. Period. But thats off topic, lets discuss how damn near every white poster is defending Karls racist ? .
  • Funky Dr
    edited June 2010
    Options
    why a year? you dont know how long ive been racist, or listening to G-Unit. youre very shortsighted.

already listening to the racist grunge metal? I was wrong.
  • Funky Dr
    edited June 2010
    Options
    NastyNasty wrote: »
    Yes.....I know it seems more likely to hear from a European.

true... But before I can believe you I will be observing you over time. You could be an alias created to mock people like me for all I know.

I will remain suspicious until further notice. no offense.
  • riddlerap
    edited June 2010
    Options
    already listening to the racist grunge metal? I was wrong.

i dont even know what that is. i listen to 99% rap. 1% pop/country/random rock songs.
  • riddlerap
    edited June 2010
    Options
    failure analysis for the win?
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Dr Funky, Champion of the Frozen Wastes and All Things Involving Niggardom
  • FrozenMind
    FrozenMind Members Posts: 1,078 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Im not ? about diamond mining in Africa either right now your point is?

Its true that I am summarizing the 1 sqaure mile example but the fact still remains that across America there are abundantly higher rates of fast food spots in the inner cities than the rich areas. Period. But thats off topic, lets discuss how damn near every white poster is defending Karls racist ? .

I live in the hood an the nearest fast food restaurant is almost 5 miles away and its the only one over here, and its a mcdonalds.
    I work in the suburbs and the development across the street from me has 6 fast food restaurants in one shopping center, and its a 90% rich white area, and its less than 5 minutes away from 5 more fast food restaurants. I wish we had more fast food in the hood. I hate having mcdonalds as the only choice.

Also fast food is NOT cheap. Its like 6 dollars a combo, and you can't get fast food or cooked food with food stamps so poor people don't get to go there except on payday anyway. When your poor as ? going to a fast food place is your weekend family dinner. Anyone really from the hood or raised poor would already know that unless you were raised by morons that just like to throw there whole check away on expensive food every week and for some reason never use there food stamps.

The problem is the grocery stores. All the grocery stores here suck and there meat is really suspect and no one who works there speaks ? english even though this is the hood and not the barrio. The grocery stores in white neighborhoods are really nice and have more selection, probably because those white folks shop till they drop twice a week.
    Also the liquor and gun stores is also a myth. I see almost as many liquor stores on the other side of town as over here, they are just nicer. Add to that all the grocery stores in the suburbs have a beer/wine section larger than some grocery stores in the hood. There are no gun shops around here except ? shops, all the gun shops and ranges I know are in the suburbs. Also no one in the hood even gets guns from a store unless they are robbing them.

I am speaking from personal experience, not some stupid article found on the internet.
  • The Douce
    The Douce Members Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
This discussion has been closed.