What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Predictions on how much Slaughterhouse Album will sell?

2456

Replies

  • WonderlandWonderland Posts: 1,377
    edited November 2011
    If you like Royce @ jek then enjoy his Music why get so insecure just cos others don't like him?


    I don't cry and moan at you just cos you don't like ZRO or Max B or T.I. @ jek do i? stop being insecure like most back packers and just enjoy what you enjoy dogg


    If Joe Budden sorts his Beat Selection out then i can say i'll be a believer in him and will support him cos like i said he is by far the best in Slaughterhouse and they as a group bring him down so much
  • WonderlandWonderland Posts: 1,377
    edited November 2011
    That's why i love ZRO like Joe Budden he has that same Subject Matter, is Personal, is Introspective and Deep etc but he does them real wavy Hooks and his Beat Selection is real good


    It's just about a completle package the style of Singing on Hooks ZRO does i like too
  • jekjek Posts: 1,786 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Preeach... that dumbass bird is an embarssment to hiphop and True Em fans that support hiphop.. When people think of dumbass Eminem Fans Shadyteam fits the bill

    See wonderland, you wouldn't have people thinking shit like this about you if you wasn't so judgemental and bias on your kinda taste in music. It's like you live in some bubble where only your taste in heartfelt emotional shit exist. The Ironic part about it is if you gave they shit a chance within your bubble you'd hear some of that emo within the deadly punchlines and metaphors they spit
  • WonderlandWonderland Posts: 1,377
    edited November 2011
    That Dictionary back pack, robotic and really boring Rap Slaughterhouse do is just not my thing at all


    D12 were really entertaining actually made Street Hip Hop, had the sickest Production on both Albums Em laced em with crack Beats and just made bangers for the whip like Pimp Like Me, Purple Pills, Pistol Pistol etc


    And of course went Platinum twice with alotta Hit Singles


    Slaughterhouse are just really poor Musically and horrible as far as replay value and making Songs
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    Wonderland wrote: »
    If you like Royce @ jek then enjoy his Music why get so insecure just cos others don't like him?


    I don't cry and moan at you just cos you don't like ZRO or Max B or T.I. @ jek do i? stop being insecure like most back packers and just enjoy what you enjoy dogg


    If Joe Budden sorts his Beat Selection out then i can say i'll be a believer in him and will support him cos like i said he is by far the best in Slaughterhouse and they as a group bring him down so much

    Yea but you do cry and moan like a bitch when people don't like Eminem, you Punjabi whore
    tumblr_mr81yvqfbH1rjp688o8_540.jpg
    tumblr_p06lruvfZL1u1kyq6o2_540.gif
    tumblr_p06q1lNuNh1tctq75o2_540.gif
  • nujerz84nujerz84 NJPosts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Wonderland wrote: »
    That Dictionary back pack, robotic and really boring Rap Slaughterhouse do is just not my thing at all


    D12 were really entertaining actually made Street Hip Hop, had the sickest Production on both Albums Em laced em with crack Beats and just made bangers for the whip like Pimp Like Me, Purple Pills, Pistol Pistol etc


    And of course went Platinum twice with alotta Hit Singles


    Slaughterhouse are just really poor Musically and horrible as far as replay value and making Songs

    LOL at D12 with Street Bangers....
    2ywzls0.jpg

    t50f46.jpg

    xr52d.jpg

    IC Battle Rap Stans Most Hated.

    s-l300.jpg
  • WonderlandWonderland Posts: 1,377
    edited November 2011
    jek wrote: »
    See wonderland, you wouldn't have people thinking shit like this about you if you wasn't so judgemental and bias on your kinda taste in music. It's like you live in some bubble where only your taste in heartfelt emotional shit exist. The Ironic part about it is if you gave they shit a chance within your bubble you'd hear some of that emo within the deadly punchlines and metaphors they spit



    I don't like Punchline Rap i listened to Slaughterhouse and was just amazed at how poor and horrible i found their Music i just could not enjoy it 1 lil bit at all it was a real task and sounded extremley boring
  • WonderlandWonderland Posts: 1,377
    edited November 2011
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    LOL at D12 with Street Bangers....



    Purple Pills
    Shit On You
    Pistol Pistol
    Fight Music
    How Come
    Get My Gun
    Git Up



    Are a million times better than Slaughterhouse and have done something Slaughterhouse never will do get 2 Platinum Plaques and have top 10 Charting Hit Singles


    D12, D Block, G Unit, Dipset are groups that i like make good Street Music and just good entertaining Music
  • Michael_MaliceMichael_Malice #YM Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    they will top off at 14 copies sold.

    So you saying maybe push 2-3 copies that first week? That sounds about right.
    0698500_F_B991_463_C_8_F0_C_4926_DC9_B1806_15715_00000.jpg
  • jekjek Posts: 1,786 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Wonderland wrote: »
    I don't like Punchline Rap i listened to Slaughterhouse and was just amazed at how poor and horrible i found their Music i just could not enjoy it 1 lil bit at all it was a real task and sounded extremley boring

    Ok but you are the minority because on and offline when they was in the BET Cypher all people talked about was how they basically saved the credibility of the Cypher and how they all out spit your idol who use to be just like them, hungry as mcees
  • jekjek Posts: 1,786 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    And this is another reason I know you don't get out the house much. Anybody with some common sence knows D 12 outside of Em and Proof was terrible.Royce tore those guys apart by HIMSELF in the wax battles!!! How can you sit here and condone any of that fuckery Studder bug Bizarre rapped about? He's just as useless as your taste in hip hop. No wonder you like Rick Ross. You not a fan of anybody that can actually rap.
  • WonderlandWonderland Posts: 1,377
    edited November 2011
    jek wrote: »
    And this is another reason I know you don't get out the house much. Anybody with some common sence knows D 12 outside of Em and Proof was terrible. How can you sit here and condone any of that fuckery Studder bug Bizarre rapped about? He's just as useless as your taste in hip hop. No wonder you like Rick Ross. You not a fan of anybody that can actually rap.



    D12 as a group including the likes of Swifty, Kuniva, Kon Artist etc are Musically way superior a million times superior than Slaughterhouse
  • jekjek Posts: 1,786 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Wonderland wrote: »
    D12 as a group including the likes of Swifty, Kuniva, Kon Artist etc are Musically way superior a million times superior than Slaughterhouse

    Superior at what? Show me anything they have ever said that make you think they can out rap Joel, Joe, Crooked and a guy who already ended they career to the point Eminiem got to embarrassed to fuck with them. If D 12 was that tight Eminiem wouldn't have had to go out and find some real rappers with real skills
  • WonderlandWonderland Posts: 1,377
    edited November 2011
    But the best group in recent times i would say was Dipset


    From 2003 - 2007 they were amazing
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    30k First Week and they reach 100k 5 months from then.
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

    giphy.gif


  • nujerz84nujerz84 NJPosts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    jek wrote: »
    Superior at what? Show me anything they have ever said that make you think they can out rap Joel, Joe, Crooked and a guy who already ended they career to the point Eminiem got to embarrassed to fuck with them. If D 12 was that tight Eminiem wouldn't have had to go out and find some real rappers with real skills

    Royce did shit on them heavy with Malcom X... but to be fair them I always though Kunvia was dope... Proof was avg but his rep as freestyle battle legend earned him respect... Bizarre worst rappers ever. Swifty is avg and Mr Porter was there for the beats.
    2ywzls0.jpg

    t50f46.jpg

    xr52d.jpg

    IC Battle Rap Stans Most Hated.

    s-l300.jpg
  • WonderlandWonderland Posts: 1,377
    edited November 2011
    jek wrote: »
    Superior at what? Show me anything they have ever said that make you think they can out rap Joel, Joe, Crooked and a guy who already ended they career to the point Eminiem got to embarrassed to fuck with them. If D 12 was that tight Eminiem wouldn't have had to go out and find some real rappers with real skills



    Superior at making Music, superior Songs, superior Beats, superior Lyrical Content, superior Song Writting, superior entertainment, superior replay value, superior quality Music



    Million times better
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    LMAO @ this bitch thinking D12 has superior lyrical content compared to Slaughterhouse
    tumblr_mr81yvqfbH1rjp688o8_540.jpg
    tumblr_p06lruvfZL1u1kyq6o2_540.gif
    tumblr_p06q1lNuNh1tctq75o2_540.gif
  • juan travoltajuan travolta Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Royce did shit on them heavy with Malcom X... but to be fair them I always though Kunvia was dope... Proof was avg but his rep as freestyle battle legend earned him respect... Bizarre worst rappers ever. Swifty is avg and Mr Porter was there for the beats.

    nah imo d12 was garbage. The only one i liked was proof.


  • nujerz84nujerz84 NJPosts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    LMAO @ this bitch thinking D12 has superior lyrical content compared to Slaughterhouse

    LMAO she a dumb broad... No Doubt Dipset was hot in the streets... but they eptiomey of rapping about nothing. again hypocrite.
    2ywzls0.jpg

    t50f46.jpg

    xr52d.jpg

    IC Battle Rap Stans Most Hated.

    s-l300.jpg
  • WonderlandWonderland Posts: 1,377
    edited November 2011
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Royce did shit on them heavy with Malcom X... but to be fair them I always though Kunvia was dope... Proof was avg but his rep as freestyle battle legend earned him respect... Bizarre worst rappers ever. Swifty is avg and Mr Porter was there for the beats.



    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil's_Night_(album)


    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D12_World



    Peep the tracklist for the D12 Albums
  • nujerz84nujerz84 NJPosts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    nah imo d12 was garbage. The only one i liked was proof.

    IMO Proof wack as a solo mc...Kuniva was dope to each its own..
    2ywzls0.jpg

    t50f46.jpg

    xr52d.jpg

    IC Battle Rap Stans Most Hated.

    s-l300.jpg
  • nujerz84nujerz84 NJPosts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Wonderland wrote: »

    I have both albums dumb bird D12 World is fucking terrible... Devils Night is cool neither album had any street bangers.
    2ywzls0.jpg

    t50f46.jpg

    xr52d.jpg

    IC Battle Rap Stans Most Hated.

    s-l300.jpg
  • jekjek Posts: 1,786 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Wonderland wrote: »
    Superior at making Music, superior Songs, superior Beats, superior Lyrical Content, superior Song Writting, superior entertainment, superior replay value, superior quality Music



    Million times better

    In other words they are superior at everything ONLY YOU care about. Bizarre is trash on AnY Level!! Underground, mainstream, whatever. His verses always got fast forwarded every time.
  • WonderlandWonderland Posts: 1,377
    edited November 2011
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    LMAO she a dumb broad... No Doubt Dipset was hot in the streets... but they eptiomey of rapping about nothing. again hypocrite.


    Dipset Rap about selling drugs, bitches, materalisim, smoking weed etc


    And make it sound entertaining and are good Rappers


    Even Eminem makes fun Songs that don't always have to be Deep, Introspective, Lyrical Content, up lifting and powerful Song's that are just fun and entertaining and relatable and sound real wavy that i love as well like 'So Bad' from Recovery or 'Drug Ballad' from The MMLP etc
Sign In or Register to comment.