What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Official Grammy Nominations Thread....

1910111214

Replies

  • CJCJ Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    KillaCham. wrote: »
    Fuck that bell pepper nosed fag J. Cole for possibly spltting votes with the King for Best New Artist and lowering her chances.

    Lmao
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Politics & bullshit.

    That album was nothing short of insane, it was like a pot of Gumbo for hungry music-heads.

    I know artists like the accolades and want to recognized for their work but I can't take the Grammy's serious

    Word..
  • JDSTAYWITITJDSTAYWITIT .........Tell your mother she has a cute mouth #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCPosts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    <
    Gives No Fucks What Y'all Niggas Talkin Bout


    C3> anything wayne has done
    CHAMPION.

    2dvmqeh.jpg
    B1Khl_OCIAAFOUD.jpg



    West$ide.
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Dizzel3000 wrote: »
    <
    Gives No Fucks What Y'all Niggas Talkin Bout


    C3> anything wayne has done

    damn shame...
  • WonderlandWonderland Posts: 1,377
    edited December 2011
    kahh pris mother got fucked in her ass by J Cole
  • StillFaggyAFStillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityPosts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    its evident he fell off. at first i gave him a pass because his mom died so i understood that 808 was a freelance album to put his soul out there but MBDTF was wack as fuck. the album is basically a pop album. Kanye rips off songs he think blacks may not know about and tries to push them off as his creation. he been doin that since graduation. at least he freaked them samples on Grad. MBDTF was WEAK production. He had throwaway beats on his 02-03 mixtapes that sound 100x better than any of them garbage ass tracks on mbdtf. loop this and a chop there. boom a overhyped MBDTF album. NO REPLAY VALUE. the album spent the x mas holidays on my shelf last year with no urge to listen again. kanye fell off. first he was just a humble nigga that wore his heart on his shoulder. nothing wrong with that at all. nah. he had to turn into a hollywood diva. cat fighting and getting his ass beat up by paparazzi. playing coon/slave-massa games with these white folks that he already pissed off in 05. that taylor swift is like a serum of posion slipped into that henny bottle he got his courage from. she killing his career slow. he's being mocked by his white peers. all that ass kissing and coonery he did to try to win back their hearts. this grammy slight is the white folks real life version of a u mad gif to kanye west. nigga played himself trying to be like big brother.

    lol at the bolded

    LvbxPzB.gif

    tumblr_nhmcjbdFri1snb2l4o5_r1_500.gif
    full?d=1430459989


  • CJCJ Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    its evident he fell off. at first i gave him a pass because his mom died so i understood that 808 was a freelance album to put his soul out there but MBDTF was wack as fuck. the album is basically a pop album. Kanye rips off songs he think blacks may not know about and tries to push them off as his creation. he been doin that since graduation. at least he freaked them samples on Grad. MBDTF was WEAK production. He had throwaway beats on his 02-03 mixtapes that sound 100x better than any of them garbage ass tracks on mbdtf. loop this and a chop there. boom a overhyped MBDTF album. NO REPLAY VALUE. the album spent the x mas holidays on my shelf last year with no urge to listen again. kanye fell off. first he was just a humble nigga that wore his heart on his shoulder. nothing wrong with that at all. nah. he had to turn into a hollywood diva. cat fighting and getting his ass beat up by paparazzi. playing coon/slave-massa games with these white folks that he already pissed off in 05. that taylor swift is like a serum of posion slipped into that henny bottle he got his courage from. she killing his career slow. he's being mocked by his white peers. all that ass kissing and coonery he did to try to win back their hearts. this grammy slight is the white folks real life version of a u mad gif to kanye west. nigga played himself trying to be like big brother.

    I can agree with alil of this post, the shit about the whites & that Taylor swift shit hurting his career
  • CJCJ Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    & lol @ kanye being humble
  • WonderlandWonderland Posts: 1,377
    edited December 2011
    kahh pris mother got fucked in her ass by a Camel called Jay Z
  • WonderlandWonderland Posts: 1,377
    edited December 2011
    R Kelly pissed on kahhhh pris mothers face
  • StillFaggyAFStillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityPosts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    kahhh-pri hasn't posted since pg 26 shady

    LvbxPzB.gif

    tumblr_nhmcjbdFri1snb2l4o5_r1_500.gif
    full?d=1430459989


  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    KillaCham. wrote: »
    Fuck that bell pepper nosed fag J. Cole for possibly spltting votes with the King for Best New Artist and lowering her chances.


    ti-laugh.gif

    ..............................................................
    banksy-gifs-graffiti.gif
    I believe in L.O.V.E.......Lots Of Vagina Ev[/b]eryday.
  • georgia boigeorgia boi Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    In a sense, I feel Kanye wasn't snubbed considering many albums that were a critical success weren't nominated for AOTY by the Grammys. A recent example is Janelle Monae's ArchAndroid. Critical success doesn't necessarily guarantee a Grammy nomination especially since albums that received average to poor ratings overall have received nominations for AOTY.
  • nujerz84nujerz84 NJPosts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    In a sense, I feel Kanye wasn't snubbed considering many albums that were a critical success weren't nominated for AOTY by the Grammys. A recent example is Janelle Monae's ArchAndroid. Critical success doesn't necessarily guarantee a Grammy nomination especially since albums that received average to poor ratings overall have received nominations for AOTY.

    True...but even though to me it was overrated fact is MDTF was the most critical acclaimed album of 2010. It was numbe 1 album on the charts and went platnum so it had commerical success as well. I wouldnt blame Kanye for being pissed at not getting nominated.
    2ywzls0.jpg

    t50f46.jpg

    xr52d.jpg

    IC Battle Rap Stans Most Hated.

    s-l300.jpg
  • garvgarv Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Did Distant Relatives get any nominations?
  • Mumo XMumo X Posts: 4,521 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    garv wrote: »
    Did Distant Relatives get any nominations?

    wuz wondering the same thing family -- but jus watch that Classic album get shitted on smh
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    LMAO @ Shadyteam going Internet thug in this thread, can anyone in the UK please end this wretched creature's life?
    tumblr_mr81yvqfbH1rjp688o8_540.jpg
    tumblr_p06lruvfZL1u1kyq6o2_540.gif
    tumblr_p06q1lNuNh1tctq75o2_540.gif
  • ExpistobtaitaExpistobtaita Posts: 13
    edited December 2011
    Íà íàøåì ñàéòå âû ñìîæåòå êóïèòü è ñêà÷àòü ïðîãðàììû äëÿ çàõâàòà âèäåî, ðàçãîâîðîâ, âñå ñåðòèôèöèðîâàíî è èìååò èíñòðóêöèþ ïðîãðàììà äëÿ çàõâàòà çàïèñè ýêðàíà
  • ExpistobtaitaExpistobtaita Posts: 13
    edited December 2011
    Íà íàøåì ñàéòå âû ñìîæåòå êóïèòü è ñêà÷àòü ïðîãðàììû äëÿ çàõâàòà âèäåî, ðàçãîâîðîâ, âñå ñåðòèôèöèðîâàíî è èìååò èíñòðóêöèþ Hypercam 3.3
  • ExpistobtaitaExpistobtaita Posts: 13
    edited December 2011
    Íà íàøåì ñàéòå âû ñìîæåòå êóïèòü è ñêà÷àòü ïðîãðàììû äëÿ çàõâàòà âèäåî, ðàçãîâîðîâ, âñå ñåðòèôèöèðîâàíî è èìååò èíñòðóêöèþ SolveigMM HyperCam
  • ExpistobtaitaExpistobtaita Posts: 13
    edited December 2011
    Íà íàøåì ñàéòå âû ñìîæåòå êóïèòü è ñêà÷àòü ïðîãðàììû äëÿ çàõâàòà âèäåî, ðàçãîâîðîâ, âñå ñåðòèôèöèðîâàíî è èìååò èíñòðóêöèþ Çàõâàò âèäåî è âèäåî ðåäàêòîðîì
  • ExpistobtaitaExpistobtaita Posts: 13
    edited December 2011
    Íà íàøåì ñàéòå âû ñìîæåòå êóïèòü è ñêà÷àòü ïðîãðàììû äëÿ çàõâàòà âèäåî, ðàçãîâîðîâ, âñå ñåðòèôèöèðîâàíî è èìååò èíñòðóêöèþ ïðîãðàììà äëÿ çàõâàòà âèäåî è çâóêà
  • ExpistobtaitaExpistobtaita Posts: 13
    edited December 2011
    Íà íàøåì ñàéòå âû ñìîæåòå êóïèòü è ñêà÷àòü ïðîãðàììû äëÿ çàõâàòà âèäåî, ðàçãîâîðîâ, âñå ñåðòèôèöèðîâàíî è èìååò èíñòðóêöèþ Çàõâàò âèäåî
  • Already Home_17Already Home_17 Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    cj012890 wrote: »
    & lol @ kanye being humble

    "hard to be humble when you stuntin on a jumbo tron"
  • TayJoneTayJone Posts: 301 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    i will throw a brick at somebody window is lil wayne wins anything this year. Kanye deserves to win...pretty sure Look at Me Now will win
  • hnic1978hnic1978 Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    I got a question......why are we making a big deal about grammy nominations and grammy award when all u IC cats is gonna do when WHOEVER wins say it isn't worth shit????
Sign In or Register to comment.