What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Trey Songz-Yo side of the bed=Timeless

R.D.R.D. Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2012 in R&B & Alternatives
One of the common criticisms of todays music is that it isnt timeless and wont last so I decided to start a thread with different songs of today where we decide if they're timeless or not. 1st up, Yo side of the Bed by Mr. Trigga Trey. Timeless ? Yay/Nay and explain...I say Yay !

Replies

• R.D.R.D. Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011

.. . . . . . . . .. . . .
  • Blue VirgoBlue Virgo Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    I don't know if it qualifies as "timeless", but it is definitely a great song. I'm a little biased because I LOVE me some Trey Songz.
    edited January 2012
    Doing the Bump, sexy sexyyy

Another timeless piece by a underrated artist

• southernmadesouthernmade Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Timeless? ehhh not sure anything Trey has ever made is timeless.....and im an RnB fan.....when you say Timeless...you have to put it up against everything else that's considered timeless......when a womans fed up is timeless.....prince's adore is timeless....ginuwines so anxious or pony is timeless.....songs you can play 15-20 years later.....will you honestly remember this song 15-20 years from now?
    edited January 2012
    Timeless? ehhh not sure anything Trey has ever made is timeless.....and im an RnB fan.....when you say Timeless...you have to put it up against everything else that's considered timeless......when a womans fed up is timeless.....prince's adore is timeless....ginuwines so anxious or pony is timeless.....songs you can play 15-20 years later.....will you honestly remember this song 15-20 years from now?

I dont think any of those songs are undoubtedly better than 'Yo side of the bed'