ok ktulu, you said you'd cry when Christopher Hitchens died.....

Options
earth two superman
earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2011 in The Social Lounge
i wonder if atheists are gonna cry when Hitchens dies.

i didnt cry when pac died but...
u sad bruh?

http://www.vanityfair.com/online/daily/2011/12/In-Memoriam-Christopher-Hitchens-19492011

Comments

• Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    WELP. ? just got real.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I can not even attempt to give a ? here.

LOL @ Him being born on passover though.

Too bad he couldn't hold out till Hanukkah.
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I actually am saddened that this uniquely willful voice has been silenced forever.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I'm gonna troll him by asking my church to pray for him this Sunday.
    fiat_money wrote: »
    LOL @ Him being born on passover though.

Too bad he couldn't hold out till Hanukkah.

ROFL *Teddy Bruckshot clapping gif*
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Well he's a believer now, begging for mercy in the pit as we speak. Too bad for him. There's no 2nd chance once ? requires your soul. Amen.
  • whar67
    whar67 Members Posts: 542
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I knew at least one christian would post here showing the true and evil face their religion represents.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    From ABC news:

"Hitchens became the public face of atheism. Critics assumed his cancer diagnosis, in 2010, would lead Hitchens to relent and embrace ? . But he remained a proud non-believer to the very end, as he made clear in an early October 2011 speech at the annual Atheist Alliance of America convention in Houston, as he accepted the Freethinker of the Year Award. His body gaunt from the ravages of cancer, Hitchens said, "We have the same job we always had: to say that there are no final solutions; there is no absolute truth; there is no supreme leader; there is no totalitarian solution that says if you would just give up your freedom of inquiry, if you would just give up, if you would simply abandon your critical faculties, the world of idiotic bliss can be yours."

Even after throat cancer, the man refused to repent. ? gave the man every opportunity to repent and he refused. Now he is suffering the consequences. He traded 62 years of boasting for a lost eternity in outer darkness. What a fool! 62 years to beat your chest in defiance to ? has now gotten him a first class ticket to the depths of darkness. And in 2 weeks nobody will even care. ? will still be on the throne, life on earth will still be marching towards it's ultimate end, all while he is in the pit with no chance of getting out. Pride leads to destruction and his soul is paying that eternal price as we speak.
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    I'm gonna troll him by asking my church to pray for him this Sunday.

ROFL *Teddy Bruckshot clapping gif*
    Well he's a believer now, begging for mercy in the pit as we speak. Too bad for him. There's no 2nd chance once ? requires your soul. Amen.

*christopher hitchens*
  • Friend or Foe II
    Friend or Foe II Members Posts: 23
    edited December 2011
    Options
    he was a grade A war mongering ? . all these 'militant atheist' ? suck anyway, they dont get it.
  • Craig Robinson
    Craig Robinson Members Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    His interviews are entertaining...