What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

T(Coon)-Pain shows off his new chain...

stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in The Reason
vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards

Replies

• louis the greatlouis the great Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    He sounds and looks Retarded.

Autotune LOST!
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    That video was beyond homo, "9 inches", "in your mouth" ?? With the shit that looks like THAT?

WTF is it anyway?
  • j-boogie the cancerj-boogie the cancer Posts: 552 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    What A Fucking Waste Of Money!!!! Make a hit Fool. Fake ass Nate Dogg.
  • blacklsoldierblacklsoldier Posts: 899
    edited June 2010
    So Black people calling each other "Coon" is what's cool now? Ewww White people win again! So "Porch Monkey" is next huh..SMH
  • traestartraestar Atlantic City, NJPosts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Did he just autotune his own voice...hahahaah!!

• earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    nigga got an iced out dildo lmao hip hop stays losing
    61JbxfhIQ%2BL._SS500_.jpg
  • eyes loweyes low Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    why is he walking around with a diamond penis around his neck
  • Dick ShitmanDick Shitman Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    is that jewel encrusted feces?
  • BackInWhiteBackInWhite Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    aside from it being ugly
    why is he a coon for this?
    its his money
    he don't owe you shit
    tumblr_nvppa2vZKf1ruz6zso1_500.gif
  • cubaroidcubaroid Posts: 483
    edited June 2010
    interviews with aotutune damn...
  • hrap-120hrap-120 Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    What an ignorant Coon. First this boot-licker wore Mantan top-hats, then he co-signed Sean Hannity

now he's got a diamond piece of dookie around his neck.

This is why the world dosen't respect ni99er's, you act like you never had money before.
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    This nigga chain collection has to be one of the corniest collection i've ever seen
  • rip.dillarip.dilla ... push up the fader... bust the meter... shake the tweeter Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    t-pain-elephant.jpg

t-pain-bigasschain1.jpg

t-pain1-e1270849532903.jpg
    ... always immediately go for my boobs ... She feelin me up like "are those your nipples?" I'm like "don't touch there. my money is there." So she's running my hips and thighs ...

Westie wrote: »
    Lol what is cunting?

Lol i like it. I am cunting.

• bankrupt ballerbankrupt baller Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    are you a coon even if you only wear a diamond stud in your ear?
    ever seen blood diamond?
  • bdbdbdbdbdbd Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    aside from it being ugly
    why is he a coon for this?
    its his money
    he don't owe you shit
    i get what ure saying but does it not piss you off as an "ethnic minority"(yes i know we are in fact the majority) - oh im assuming ure of a non-white race - but yeh does it not get to you that you have a black man, who as much as you might not like it is by default a voice of the black, and he's basically promoting..."get money, waste money, be broke" how many times we seen rappers, actors, singers, entertainers, etc, making a shitload of money, wasting it on things like a mouth full of platinum, 73, 342 cars, a gold plated house and now to top it off a diamond encrusted piece of doo doo (thats after "a big ass chain"........when i see vidoes like this all im thinking is people that are actually WEALTHY (not rich), are sitting back laughing, like "yeh nigga go waste your money on a "big ass chain", ure children might be able to eat good for a while but watch when the cupboards are bare and all you got is a diamond encrusted dildo for you and ure family.......
    oh and im by no means a conspiracist or sumone that blames white people for my shortcomings...ima mixed race dude from london thats simply a realist.

best believe if i see money that T-pain is seeing, the most im wearing round my neck is some wooden beads....a) i dont need jewellery to validate my existence and b) jewelerry, especially diamonds and big ass chains(well charms/pendants) belong to women
    http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/531712/scumbag/p12

^^^^^^

The scumbag thread

Embrace the Scumshine
  • im2flyim2fly Posts: 429
    edited June 2010
    Real Talk. Why get a chain of a drink thats gone be completely played out in about another month?
  • stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    bdbdbd wrote: »
    i get what ure saying but does it not piss you off as an "ethnic minority"(yes i know we are in fact the majority) - oh im assuming ure of a non-white race - but yeh does it not get to you that you have a black man, who as much as you might not like it is by default a voice of the black, and he's basically promoting..."get money, waste money, be broke" how many times we seen rappers, actors, singers, entertainers, etc, making a shitload of money, wasting it on things like a mouth full of platinum, 73, 342 cars, a gold plated house and now to top it off a diamond encrusted piece of doo doo (thats after "a big ass chain"........when i see vidoes like this all im thinking is people that are actually WEALTHY (not rich), are sitting back laughing, like "yeh nigga go waste your money on a "big ass chain", ure children might be able to eat good for a while but watch when the cupboards are bare and all you got is a diamond encrusted dildo for you and ure family.......
    oh and im by no means a conspiracist or sumone that blames white people for my shortcomings...ima mixed race dude from london thats simply a realist.

best believe if i see money that T-pain is seeing, the most im wearing round my neck is some wooden beads....a) i dont need jewellery to validate my existence and b) jewelerry, especially diamonds and big ass chains(well charms/pendants) belong to women

true talk...
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
  • vagrant-718vagrant-718 Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Think his chain suppose to be an iced out bottle of nuvo

nuvo-poster.jpg
  • 2nd chances2nd chances Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    looks like dildo to me..
    like if you're not against Gay , Bi , Or Lesbian people.

GvZwl.jpg

No homo.........ofcourse..........cuz im not with that faggot shit.
  • Alpha_Ambition Alpha_Ambition Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Think his chain suppose to be an iced out bottle of nuvo

nuvo-poster.jpg

thats gay gettin a chain of bitch drink is wack
  • supersajinfosupersajinfo Posts: 461 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    This nigga now talks in Autotune now . :pray: Its like he assimilated himself into the program
    edited June 2010
    bdbdbd wrote: »

he ain't the voice of shit but t-pain
    i don't know no white people that have looked at me differently cuz of some shit t-pain is doing
    the most i can say is i wouldn't spend mine like he is
    if that nigga family straight i can't knock the nigga for buyin ugly ass chain after ugly ass chain
    i mean
    i don't wanna call the nigga no coon cuz he does things differently than i would
    i only use that word when i'm on some shock postin type shit
  • reef hustle_ahhreef hustle_ahh Posts: 461
    edited June 2010
    the nigga got an iced out bottle of liquor. thats ignorance at its finest. at least nore's icy newport box looked better. but thats just showin t-pain is a ignant ass. every thing every black man do does not have to be a conviction against the entire black race
    edited June 2010
    niggas seem to forget that dude is like 24 years old too
    he a young stupid nigga with money from tallahassee florida
  • Wishbone JonesWishbone Jones Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    shoulda never gave u niggas autotune