What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Project Pat has something Wiz Khalifa, Big Sean, J.Cole or any other rap ninja yall like doesn't

Replies

• IceBergTaylorIceBergTaylor The Spectacular Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you tryin to get this money for the rent.
    28ivma8.png
  • CJCJ Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol
  • CP203CP203 Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pat is that nigga, but lord infamous aka scarecrow the best outta the whole 3-6 click

Do u know who's all in the 3-6 click?

yea i think so
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRPosts: 52,210 Regulator
    If you do then you should know that Infamous being the best "rapper" isnt saying much
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you do then you should know that Infamous being the best "rapper" isnt saying much

Infamous is a legend period. You pussies are to soft to handle that triple six shit.
    Gives us back images in sigs
    HyenaKilla
    LMAO u ever been to a 3-6 concert in the south during the late 90's Genocide?
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMAO u ever been to a 3-6 concert in the south during the late 90's Genocide?

No cause I like 8 years old
    Gives us back images in sigs
  • CottonCitySlimCottonCitySlim Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please someone tell me what is lyrical? Is it good story telling? Good word play? Something else? Cause i hate that arguement people throw to dismiss an artist, when lyrics and mucsic are subjective to who is listening to it.

edited July 2012
    MobTown wrote: »
    Please someone tell me what is lyrical? Is it good story telling? Good word play? Something else? Cause i hate that arguement people throw to dismiss an artist, when lyrics and mucsic are subjective to who is listening to it.

Story telling and word play plays apart in being lyrical. Lyrics are just words in a song. How you use those words in the song says a whole lot. Anybody can make up lyrics to a song...for example Nursery Rhymes

London Bridge is falling down,
    Falling down, falling down,
    My fair Lady

Project Pat's lyrics are almost as simple as that. He just uses different words with an accent.
  • MC The RapperMC The Rapper Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I fuck with Pat, I enjoy listening to his music and he seems like a down to earth person. He has his own personality and can tell an interesting story in his music. He's not Nas or nothing but muthafuckas gotta realize something some niggas don't fuck with Nas like that . I'm one of them I would rather listen to a pat record over a Nas record. Pat never has shitty production. He never tries to 5% bullshit himself thru a record either How many times we gotta hear that you wanna go to africa on a shitty salaam remi beat son.
    buttuh_b*~queenbee~*
  • juan travoltajuan travolta Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    they should of dropped crunchy black, and put Project pat in Three Six Mafia.

genocidecutter
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭

Story telling and word play plays apart in being lyrical. Lyrics are just words in a song. How you use those words in the song says a whole lot. Anybody can make up lyrics to a song...for example Nursery Rhymes

My fair Lady

Project Pat's lyrics are almost as simple as that. He just uses different words with an accent.

thats just not true tho... dude tellin clear cut stories of hood shit.
  • MC The RapperMC The Rapper Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭

I fuck with Pat
    edited July 2012
    aneed123 wrote: »

My fair Lady

Sometimes he does and I give him credit for that cause alot of rappers have no idea how to tell a story in a song, not all the time or even the majority of the time. You niggas think I aint up on this 3-6 shit lol. And when he does his flow is very basic and vocabulary very elementary. Now before you go off making your assumptions like most ppl do on this board I aint got no problem with niggas listening to music like this cause I fuck with some of it Im just explaining to dude what being "lyrical" means.

I dont fuck with Pat, Wiz or Sean like that but neither one of them cats is nice as J. Cole is. He aint all that but he's definitely better at the art of rap than them cats.
    moedays
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    aneed123 wrote: »

My fair Lady

Sometimes he does and I give him credit for that cause alot of rappers have no idea how to tell a story in a song, not all the time or even the majority of the time. You niggas think I aint up on this 3-6 shit lol. And when he does his flow is very basic and vocabulary very elementary. Now before you go off making your assumptions like most ppl do on this board I aint got no problem with niggas listening to music like this cause I fuck with some of it Im just explaining to dude what being "lyrical" means.

I dont fuck with Pat, Wiz or Sean like that but neither one of them cats is nice as J. Cole is. He aint all that but he's definitely better at the art of rap than them cats.

honestly all the cats u named have songs I like... Im not gonna downtalk em to big up pat. Im a older head anyway and Pat is what I bumped as a teenager/early 20's so my opinion of him will be higher. And gorilla pimp is the greatest hard on hoes song eva lol
    CP203
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Sion Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    notice an east coast poster originally brought up the south..im just sayin doe
    Scotty ATL feat. Bankroll Fresh-Thinkin Bout A Check

Nebu Kiniza-Gassed Up

Keef has quotables in the original that your remix isn't fuckin' wit.

Them hoes they do it for Sosa
    Tadoe off the Molly water
    So nigga be cool like water
    Fore you get hit with this lava

Bitch I'm the trending topic
    Don't care no price I'll cop it b
    And yo bitch steady jockin' me

R.D. wrote: »
    You just don't know much about basketball

8357pi1pdpbh.png
    And Wall isn't better than Rondo

Even this moody, play when he want Rondo

Give s2j his swag back n let him Mack disabled children in peace, lame ass nigga
    genocidecutter
    Project Pat=hip hop legend

Nebu Kiniza-Gassed Up

8357pi1pdpbh.png

Give s2j his swag back n let him Mack disabled children in peace, lame ass nigga
    the south stay getting mad when you call out their whack bullshit..you guys from the south take everything as hate.

i like project pat but i like him as a feature i can't listen to a whole album.

• TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 20,423 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good googalay moogalay
    that thang is juicay
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/bEsGQfVs/file.html
    CP203
  • BackInWhiteBackInWhite Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭

My fair Lady

you mean like eminem just uses different words with an accent to make non rhyming words rhyme?
    like all rappers do, nigga?
    you and "Jamacia" jerk chicken, bombaclaat rasclaat rude bwoy rastafarian batty bwoy viscera lookin ass don't know what the fuck yall talkin bout
    nigga talkin bout papoose and you takin j.cole over a legend?
    crazy
    j.cole ruined a perfectly good missy song with nobody's perfect
    tumblr_nvppa2vZKf1ruz6zso1_500.gif
    buttuh_bgenocidecutter
    Playa Fly the best out the camp tho, Skinny Pimp had that flow, Lord and Koop slept on, some of Paul shit too, Lil Wyte coulda been the best imo, took a mis step the two albums b4 his last

Nebu Kiniza-Gassed Up

8357pi1pdpbh.png

• BackInWhiteBackInWhite Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ain't no best rapper outta three 6, niggas
    they all bumpin in they own way and bring they own element to a track
    even my nigga crunchy black
    it's plenty songs that wouldn't be right without him and lets not forget his solo shit on 66:61

tumblr_nvppa2vZKf1ruz6zso1_500.gif
    OGClarenceBoddicker
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 20,423 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crunchy Black >>> Project Pat >>>> Juicy J >>>> the dead weight (minus Paul beats)

The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/bEsGQfVs/file.html
    lol crunchy black being better than project pat.

i swear wtf do you hear in those ears of yours.

genocidecutterBlackAX410