The Raid Redemption...Best Action Joint in Years!

Options
J. Will
J. Will Members Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2012 in Lights, Camera, Action!
http://youtu.be/lyfHQuRjbro

Hands down this ? is GOAT level

Comments

• clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whens the dvd release, I gotta see this
  • J. Will
    J. Will Members Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont know...i downloaded it last week...
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cosign this thread
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It looks dope. I will check it out.
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's already out, Redbox has it. Rent or buy it.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was thinking of making this thread last night, enjoyed that ? thoroughly, Redbox=$1.25
  • allied
    allied Members Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ? was straight fiya. Dudes was getting murked by the second. It's not even spoiler but my fav. scene has to be the ? lab. They way they just roll up in there and wreck ? with that music playing was straight dope. And that another thing the music in this movie was dope. This director knows how to do action.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Movie was really raw, I thoroughly enjoyed every fight scene in that movie.
  • inthacut
    inthacut Members Posts: 955 ✭✭✭
    Options
    anyone know if this ? is on netflix?
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    it's on Netflix, but it's a slow delivery

my hub is in Richmond, VA, and it's a SHORT WAIT, just checked today. Blockbuster says it's a VERY LONG WAIT

must be a hot movie, or the demand is too high for both companies to keep up with because they didn't expect too many people to want it. Best bet is to find a Redbox that has it via a online search or even a Blockbuster Express that might have it.

The premise of infiltrating an entire apartment/office building seems to be what the new Judge Dredd movie lifted.
  • clairvoyance
    Options
    This movie is incredible! Mad dog was no joke......That last fight scene had me clapping in thee end...........wish I saw this in theatres and co sign best action flick in years. I rushed out the house 8 in morning to go to redbox after reading samrios post...I gotta buy this
  • clairvoyance
    Options
    allied wrote: »
    ? was straight fiya. Dudes was getting murked by the second. It's not even spoiler but my fav. scene has to be the ? lab. They way they just roll up in there and wreck ? with that music playing was straight dope. And that another thing the music in this movie was dope. This director knows how to do action.

The camera shots were highly effective, it gave you practically every angle of each fight scene if they were on the ground fighting so was the camera
  • inthacut
    Options
    aight @Mally_G

i think imma jus find it online someplace.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mally_G wrote: »
    it's on Netflix, but it's a slow delivery

my hub is in Richmond, VA, and it's a SHORT WAIT, just checked today. Blockbuster says it's a VERY LONG WAIT

must be a hot movie, or the demand is too high for both companies to keep up with because they didn't expect too many people to want it. Best bet is to find a Redbox that has it via a online search or even a Blockbuster Express that might have it.

The premise of infiltrating an entire apartment/office building seems to be what the new Judge Dredd movie lifted.
    i thought u meant streaming on netflix....

foh
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    i thought u meant streaming on netflix....

foh

nah, i killed that Netflix plan with streaming because I like to "keep" what I pay for.

i can wait for it to become available
  • inthacut
    Options
    gonna get it from my ? this afternoon, hope this dont disappoint.
  • clairvoyance
    Options
    inthacut wrote: »
    gonna get it from my ? this afternoon, hope this dont disappoint.

Maaan thats the least of your worries.... Kat williams voice *this right here, this right here n*gga*

• bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have to check this out.
  • inthacut
    Options
    it's a dope flick...the knife scenes in the early parts was serious
  • clairvoyance
    Options
    bigev240 wrote: »
    I have to check this out.

whats the name of that chick in your sig
  • shieky
    shieky Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    My boy has hit me up the past three days telling me about this movie. Imploring that I see it.. saying that nothing comes close to the level of excitement and authenticity of the action scenes.

Now after finally seeing just that 2 minute trailer, I believe him. Going to cop later today.
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea i certainly gotta see this because a few of my boys keep raving about this movie
  • rapmastermind
    rapmastermind Members Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The-Raid-Redemption-Movie-Poster--280x416.jpg

The Raid: Redemption - GRADE (A) Wow, what can I say. Easily one of the best action/martial arts films I've seen in years real talk. The story is about a police force who goes after a drug kingpin. It was like Ice T invading The Carter in New York City but X's a Trillion. Each floor seemed deadlier than the previous one. The action was top notch. The style and camera work was amazing. The lead Actor is someone I will be checkin for if he does more martial arts films. He has a bright future. Overall I loved it. It's how ACTION should be done. The Subtitles didn't bother me at all. I like watching foreign films in their original language not no lame U.S. Dub over. It's a must see folks. Sadly There are going to make an American Version and it's probably not going to be anywhere near the level of this one.
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    peeped this last night, movie was intense. Haven't seen a action movie like this in a long time.
  • allied
    allied Members Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭
    Options
    peeped this last night, movie was intense. Haven't seen a action movie like this in a long time.

? was crazy how it was intense gun battles, then everyone ran out of bullets & everyone was kung-fu fighting.