What Would YOU Do, Ladies?

Options

Comments

• CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    friends rarely tell their friends the whole story... ijs...

I was gonna say this after my Kat's response to my original post...You kno' how women don't tell their friends about all the sleaze they've done...

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Believe me, I know there are two sides..I used to live with this friend.

• haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he might just be going through some extreme stress

stress can REALLY ? up a guys sex drive, and if the stress is work related or related to a subject that maybe he feels she can't handle, it can come off as being distant

so I wouldn't jump on the "? that ? , lemme find tyrones ? " route

one of my married g/fs went through something similar. The way she was able to get him to really talk about what happening was when she suggested marriage counseling.

for some reason he decided he rather finally talk it out with her instead of a 3rd party.

It actually ended up being combination of stress over some bad business investments and him having to make decision on his mother living with them or continue to try and pay 2 mortgages (theirs and his moms)

good thing she wasn't a hoe and jumped to conclusions too quick

that couldve been disastrous

• Kat
    Options
    Nice post @haute

Lol @ the shots..be nice!
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Even dudes wit no options. Get tired of whining ?
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    btw... dudes dont stop ? they girl because they ? another ? ... thats what chicks do...
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    one thing i will say

i've learned soooooooooo much just watching my two g/f go through their marriage ? lol

i've seen both sides of the coin

not all dudes are scummy, even when they do dumb ? , many are just trying to figure out the best way to make a life for their family
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol at making 100k
    Any amount of money and ya girl wont give head.

Fail.
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lurker6 wrote: »
    is this that 1 chick that doesnt want her dude to know she had sex with a ? in the past?

• Kat
    Options
    Not all men (especially of the white variety) are obsessed with head, but that may be a factor.

I think marriage counseling is a good idea. I am not around both of them together enough to advise her of anything, but I do know that cheating isn't going to make her feel better. It will be a temporary satisfaction at most that will leave her feeling bad about herself in the end.

@lurker6 I no-signed your original post. This is not the same friend.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He might have be distraught and depressed when if he got ethered or banned from a forum. That stopped my sex drive when I couldn't post on the IC.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she needa suck a ? ? or somethin...
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Of course no one is surprised you have hoe friends.
    You know how I know women are stupid? Because 9/10 solutions they come up wit involve sucking someone's ? .
    "Husband isnt ? me often enough? I know, suck a new ? !"
    18 years of schooling and ? the smartest thing they can imagine.

She’s tried everything from dressing sexier around the house, dieting and exercising,

So not only is she a hoe but shes a liar too. ? aint lose not a single iota of a pound but she crediting herself with exercising. and no I dont need to see her to know that.
  • Kat
    Options
    I don't get why women think buying new lingerie will automatically work. We've seen your body naked for years at that point...it might add an extra flare to the package but at the end of the day we know what gift is inside. Don't see why women are so shocked when they say "I bought this lingerie and he didn't even care." He didn't care because he knows under that over priced underwear is the same c-section scarred stomach and saggy ? . *shrugs*

Why are you being so ugly? If you can't be grown about the ? , then go on back to Donkey with the rest of the ? .

The lingerie wasn't put on to entice him or disguise anything, it was put on as "Hey MFer I want some ? tonight!" and as her husband he should have taken note and obliged her.

Just like there are certain signs my man gives off when he wants some ? or some head. As his woman I pick up on that and most of the time I oblige him EVEN when I don't really feel like it.

• Kat
    Options
    Reppin don't you have some internet ? to lick....bye little boy.
  • ReppinTime
    Options
    ? i aint trollin. check ur emotions and digest them facts i wrote
  • ReppinTime
    Options
    i apologize for callin u a ? btw
  • Kat
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    ? i aint trollin. check ur emotions and digest them facts i wrote

How ironic.

I knew this topic would be ethering dudes souls like I was talking about their women, but it's a REAL issue and worthy of discussion.

• ReppinTime
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Reppin don't you have some internet ? to lick....bye little boy.

http://cheapflights.com
  • Kat
    Options
    You can be realistic without being a straight ass, but you know that..I'm sure your mother raised you better.

And yes I have felt obligated to satisfy him at times, but that's part of what you sign up for when you're commited to someone and expect a monogamous relationship.

If that's something you find yourself resenting, then maybe it's time to decide if you even want to be with that person anymore.
  • MrLunatik1979
    MrLunatik1979 Members Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know my opinion won't matter because I have a ? , but a lack of sex drive doesn't mean he is cheating.

The problem could be elsewhere. A diminished to non-existent sex drive can be a symptom caused by things like depression, being overweight, drug use.... etc. If she loves him then she needs to make sure its none of those things before she does something stupid.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Kat
    Options
    You're right..it isn't the only reason, I was just putting that out there..

You best watch how you speak to me punk!
  • Kat
    Options
    Sounds kinky Matthew.