Ladies, I had my first flawless victory over a woman who clowned me....

Options

Comments

• Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dont let these hoes make you think you lost for remembering that ? .

You caught a decent win. not a flawless victory tho. lol @ catty ass grown man. its funny how men a "supposed to be" in our society. like every ? is born with his swag on one million, do ya thang ?

u shulda smutted her out tho.....

a decent win? That was such a ? move, he should've bought her a drink for being so ? made about ? that happened 10 years ago.

10 years ago, that ether she permanently pressed against his heart made him feel like ? again when he saw her since high school.

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it was ? me then, its ? you now
  • Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This happens to me whenever I go back home to Maryland.

? that werent interested in me in high school be on my ? now because Im getting big money in ATL. Too bad most of these hoes still work minimum wage and college is definitely not in their futures.
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you should have forgotten that broad existed. matter fact, instead of that "comeback" you gave, you should have turned walked out. or do the "real ? " approach and ? her right then and there but you risk validating her ego by giving her ? so the whole "not ? " kinda makes sense.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so the consensus is that t/s is still winless? hahahaha
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh..coulda SWORN ? said LADIES.
    LOL

Doesnt matter though. I dont know why people bother to put who they're directing it to. Everybody gonna comment regardless.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    lol @ the thread....

But an all out rejection of a female is always the best way to insult her. Females do not handle rejection well at all. Most female's know that the only thing they have going for them is their ? . Especially some basic ? working at BestBuy. After someone rejects the only thing you had to offer its rock bottom from there lol

So all-in-All he won that little round. Its a small victory though. Some loser ass ? is likely already hitting it and planning on taking care of the ? .
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Callin ? on all yall corny ass ? throwing salt...

Everybody got somebody from back in the day they wanna style on. Everybody.
  • FucktheIC
    FucktheIC Members Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You caught a decent win. not a flawless victory tho. lol @ catty ass grown man. its funny how men a "supposed to be" in our society. like every ? is born with his swag on one million, do ya thang ?

a decent win? That was such a ? move, he should've bought her a drink for being so ? made about ? that happened 10 years ago.

10 years ago, that ether she permanently pressed against his heart made him feel like ? again when he saw her since high school.

Feel like ? ? Stop it, bruh.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    her soul is smoldering right about now.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    lol @ the thread....

But an all out rejection of a female is always the best way to insult her. Females do not handle rejection well at all. Most female's know that the only thing they have going for them is their ? . Especially some basic ? working at BestBuy. After someone rejects the only thing you had to offer its rock bottom from there lol

So all-in-All he won that little round. Its a small victory though. Some loser ass ? is likely already hitting it and planning on taking care of the ? .

Quoted for truth.

EVERY male wants that soul crushing parting shot at all the chicks that rejected them for stupid ass reasons.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No doubt everybody want to throw some ether... t/s did not o that however... he got a little sassy...
  • Purr
    Options
    FucktheIC wrote: »

Feel like ? ? Stop it, bruh.

Fabion, darling. This exciting tale that you wrote about ? on someone was quite pathetic. When you saw her, she instantly reminded you of the embarrassment that she put you through in high school. You had to prove to yourself that you had the upper hand and proceeded to "? " on her. And what a weak attempt at "? " on someone, So, I did what any vindictive scorned ? would do, I laughed at her and said, "sweetie, be honest, do you REALLY think we're in the same league?". That's something that any vindictive and scorned woman would do.

As a man, you should've chalked it up as a loss that happened 10+ years ago. But as an adult, you had stooped to a level of a teenager. How sad.

Yes, you did feel like ? when you saw her and acted like a straight ? with that weak ass line you gave her.

Being pressed ain't cute boo boo.
  • Purr
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    that line really do sound like some ? a bitter ? would say charlie

right?! I actually imagined him, flicking his wrist in a feminine manner saying that ? .
  • FucktheIC
    FucktheIC Members Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

right?! I actually imagined him, flicking his wrist in a feminine manner saying that ? .

Nah, it was more of a look of indignation than anything.
  • Purr
    Options
    FucktheIC wrote: »

Nah, it was more of a look of indignation than anything.

so wack
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    shoulda broke out some Sporty Thieves. Nooooooo, Piiiiiiiigeonnnnnnns. and told her that her ? aint worth the ramada
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the best revenge shouldve been,when you ? her and put it on video
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he probably did it in his "evelyn voice"
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gotdayum at the t/s gettin roasted in his thread almost two weeks later.

#PyrrhicVictory

• Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Gotdayum at the t/s gettin roasted in his thread almost two weeks later.

#PyrrhicVictory

You might've gotten more reactions if ? knew what
    the phrase pyrrhic victory meant.

• can'tyoutell
    can'tyoutell Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeaaahhh boy power!!
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    of course females gonna ? on t/s. They all know they hvae done someone like that,
    and dont like the thought of facing the consequences.
    Do ya thang threadstarter. A minor win.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thread title is even ? as ? ...? sound like he chatting with his "bffs" in some sort of sista circle while sipping fruit drinks