SMDH

Options
BabyBugatti
BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2012 in The Powder Room
my boo and i have been arguing lately, it has alot to do with me not being submissive enough, like when he tells me to do ? ,i dont do it. a. cos his not my dad, b. who made him the boss of me.
and its like the ? he wants me to do makes sense but i just cant follow his orders cos like wtf who made u ? .
He says im always trying to take control and im always trying to be the man in our relationship (sooo not true)
But i get it, men like to feel like men..but why i gotta sacrifice myself and my leadership for this ? .
Ionno what im gon do, as its starting to become as issue, i think part of it is that im scared of looking like a fool just doing whatever he says..idk man maybe when i 'fall in love' with him itll be differentand ill WANT to do what he says

Comments

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • deadeye
    edited November 2012
    Options
    my boo and i have been arguing lately, it has alot to do with me not being submissive enough, like when he tells me to do ? ,i dont do it. a. cos his not my dad, b. who made him the boss of me.
    and its like the ? he wants me to do makes sense but i just cant follow his orders cos

If what he tells you to do makes sense then you shouldn't have a problem doing it.

Unless it's not about what he says but how he says it.

You must not respect him :-(

What kinda ? has he told you to do?

• BabyBugatti
    Options
    darxwell.bruh.

@deadeye ionno just regular ? , i dont know how to ? explain it!
    Ill be like sam do not change the channel i like the show in that teacher tone and he wont changeit, but other way round id change it in a heart beat.

weveknow each other 8months, datingofficially 2 months
  • deadeye
    Options
    'Don't know what to tell you based on that.

On one hand it sounds like it might not be that serious...on the other hand it could be something that might be a problem down the line.

Arguing a lot when you're only 2 months into the relationship isn't a good sign though.
  • BabyBugatti
    Options
    neither of us going anywhere though lol
  • deadeye
    edited November 2012
    Options
  • BabyBugatti
    Options
    i say that ? with too much confidence lol
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    darxwell.bruh.

@deadeye ionno just regular ? , i dont know how to ? explain it!
    Ill be like sam do not change the channel i like the show in that teacher tone and he wont changeit, but other way round id change it in a heart beat.

weveknow each other 8months, datingofficially 2 months

Sounds like you got some authority issues if you're that petty. If dude isn't asking you to eat his ass or do some out of this world raunchy ? , you're completely at fault for the arguments UNLESS he's one of those people that try to exert subtle power by asking/telling you to do ? all the time on the low.

"Haha! That's funny... give me the remote please. Word? I agree. Can I get something to drink? You see what just happened on TV? Can you give me some chips?"

If he's not bugging you with requests like that and he's constantly doing for you, you're going to be rocking a forever alone gif unless you deal with straight suckers. No real dude is going to put up with a selfish broad forever, and it's not because you're not making him feel like less of a man. You're treating him like a thing.

Also, if not changing the channel is the best example you could come up with as too much of a sacrifice of who you are as a person, you don't need a relationship.
  • bbwthick23
    bbwthick23 Members Posts: 954 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I need a better example than turn the channel to analyze this
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    young women just sayin 'no' off principle. doesnt even matter both of you realize he's right...

keep it up and i promise he will end up like this.

rmqG_IdII0O4s23hD5ERRg2.jpg
  • ptnutz
    ptnutz Members Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and its like the ? he wants me to do makes sense but i just cant follow his orders cos like wtf who made u ? .

He says im always trying to take control and im always trying to be the man in our relationship (sooo not true)

This is why dudes nowadays are all about getting ass and not trying to be in a serious relationship with young (aka immature) women.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But i get it, men like to feel like men..but why i gotta sacrifice myself and my leadership for this ? .
    Ionno what im gon do, as its starting to become as issue, i think part of it is that im scared of looking like a fool just doing whatever he says..idk man maybe when i 'fall in love' with him itll be differentand ill WANT to do what he says

You don't need that dude trying to make you submit to his every whim. I'll be in England soon and you'll know what's its like to have a real man.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't wanna tell Ms. S how to do her job but growing pains is ---->
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You don't have to sacrifice yourself but you will need to compromise.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh....young chick post.....

she'll get her mind right after she runs her first 2 baby daddies off with that ?
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Brain research shows that the brain is not fully developed until around early-mid 20's so it's not really a surprise t/s says things like this:
    the ? he wants me to do makes sense but i just cant follow his orders

Sounds like startin ? just to be startin ? . That ? gets old real quick in the real world.
    Teenagers forever trying to test their boundaries inside and outside of relationships. One day, he gon man up, I got faith in him.

T/S, you better stop testing that young man
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he aint hittin it right. a woman is submissive due to certain traits of her man aka alpha male, be may beat her ass or he pipin her right. your dude sounds like a ? .
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    even the strongest women who like to be in control can be checked by a strong enough man...and again it doesn't have to be forced, stressed, or even insisted upon...

she just finds herself inexplicably at dudes knees.....and no this isn't always a situation where the man takes advantage.. cuz there's no real reason to take advantage of a woman's submission, especially if it's earned through respect....

you respect her as a woman, she respects you as a man, and submits to your will....? just falls into place....all that bucking and acting up ? ceases....as long as the man maintains that which must be maintained.. the woman has no reason to act...

basically...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYs4pA27Ajw

if shorty actin up, that ? be letting her
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If what he asks you to do makes sense why not do it? You're clearly not the leader you think you are, because even a good leader takes advice and has to follow orders sometimes.
This discussion has been closed.