What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Video: Did Hot 97 end Nicki Minaj's career?

13»

Replies

• stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Recipe wrote: »
    The Realness: Nicki Minaj Calls Ebro after the Did Rosenberg end Nicki Minaj segment.

smh @ her pullin the sexism card again...
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
  • bkkbullybkkbully around the wayPosts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicki trollin' errbody
  • KNiGHTSKNiGHTS Mr. Fifth Letter Your ConsciencePosts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't perform sell-out shows and tour if there isn't a demand for you as an artist or your work. Taking credit for a re-re release doing low numbers is like taking credit for a Greatest Hits album not going plat: more a sign of your own wackness than the artists'.

The only knocks people can make on her is that she sold less because of the Lady Gaga biting and how desperate she comes off for white acceptance. However, they're both riding Grace Jones clit in the first regard, so neither one of them is that original. Nicki just wanted to crossover so desperately that a lot of white folks quit fucking with her this time around. White people can't stand minorities that openly want to be down with them. If she kept it eccentric rap instead of pushing for that Gaga lane, she probably would have did first album numbers.

She's officially that black chick that hangs with white sorority chicks hoping they'll invite her in, but they always got an excuse.
    Wild Selfhiphop12345
  • King45King45 Posts: 95
    The Nicki Minaj drama is like a circus now, especially the incident with Mariah.
    "GET HELP WITH YOUR HIP HOP WRITING TODAY AND GET 2 FREE EBOOKS!"

"SIGN UP RIGHT NOW!"
    http://hiphopknights.com/hip_hop_consulting.php

"YOU SHOULD WATCH THESE HIP HOP COMEDY VIDEOS RIGHT NOW!"

"JUST CLICK ON THE LINK TO WATCH THESE AMAZING VIDEOS!"
    http://hiphopknights.com/videos.php

HipHopKnightC79a-A05aT01a-Z.jpg
  • MarcusGarveyMarcusGarvey Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adidas Money, American Idol Money, Touring

Moral of the story, I hope she's saving some

She's def talented but she's pop now, nothing wrong with that lane (get your money), just not my lane, she should avoid the drama though.
  • Wild SelfWild Self Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    c.b.b. wrote: »
    The Recipe wrote: »
    tumblr_mdod7fGjvK1rltigxo1_r1_1280.jpg

lol @ the Fubu hat and the beeper on that junkyard.

I think Nikki got too big headed indeed for being such a talentless prick. Her "Freedom" track isn't too bad actually, but seems a little too late.

lol @ her going against Mariah Carey and others, Nikki shouldn't even be judging a talent show in the first place.

Plies went up against Jamie Foxx years ago and hasn't really been heard from since.

Plies was a joke and he was lucky he blew up in the era of Hip Hop when one hit wonders dominated the radio. If he tried to come up now, he be laughed @ to death.
  • b@squ1@t redux[email protected]@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activities iguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickPosts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    this cunt done told hot 97 to quit playin her music too cause she's so butthurt over that rosenberg shit...

bitch has deluded herself into thinkin she christ like

has-been status on deck
    sad shmurda

Untitled.png
  • BackInWhiteBackInWhite Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rofl
    the irony
    tumblr_nvppa2vZKf1ruz6zso1_500.gif
  • b@squ1@t redux[email protected]@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activities iguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickPosts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    did i diss your hero?

got somethin to say then say it

scared to type or type cause you scared ass nigga
    sad shmurda

Untitled.png
  • hautehaute Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hot 97 is T.Rash

The only thing they've ever ended was hetero behavior

Hi mr. Cee

Anyway

Nicki and her team did it to themselves

They thought they could pull a Rihanna (one hit per album living off endorsements and controversy)

But nicki isn't half as interesting and her pop music is barely tolerable

*shrugs* maybe she'll do acting to survive

It's a wrap for music
  • DillaDeafDillaDeaf Ol' Deaf Bastard downstate IllinoisPosts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beefing with Mariah is bad enough (and dumb)

Then trying to beef with Steven Tyler?

WTF.....that dude is the reason why rap is even considered mainstreamed now cause he was the only rocker who had the guts to record with Run DMC when everybody look down on rap. You can trace the lineage of white fans (real money) all the way back to "Walk This Way" ....
    tumblr_n9imvvZazQ1rvrdxlo1_400.gif
    KNiGHTS
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Worst case scenario Nicki will be a 500,000 artist with beacoup endorsements, Rozay seems to be doing fine with little to no endorsements. What yall niggas thats saying she over is forgetting is Nicki occupies her own lane. She has no competition, there are no alternatives for consumers to go buy and very few alternatives for companies seeking advertisement to utilize. She will be around for a while my niggas.
  • purpngoldpurpngold Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • StillFaggyAFStillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityPosts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hot 97 still plays better music than other radio so *Shrugs*

LvbxPzB.gif

tumblr_nhmcjbdFri1snb2l4o5_r1_500.gif
    full?d=1430459989

• DR. JEKDR. JEK Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    Again, these niggas r corny as fuck... NY radio is for swaggots...

It's a Shame too because New York is suppose to be Hip Hop's Mecca and epicenter. Yet they have the WOAT radio station in terms of being tolerable. Nothing but butthurt bias hater payola host who's interviews skills are attrocious and segments are untakable from the shit I've heard. Rather hit serious radio up and fuck wit Kay Slay. Atleast he's a real nigga.
  • gemini86gemini86 Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DR. JEK wrote: »

It's a Shame too because New York is suppose to be Hip Hop's Mecca and epicenter. Yet they have the WOAT radio station in terms of being tolerable. Nothing but butthurt bias hater payola host who's interviews skills are attrocious and segments are untakable from the shit I've heard. Rather hit serious radio up and fuck wit Kay Slay. Atleast he's a real nigga.

You stating your opinion like its a fact. Stop it. All the radio stations play the same shit so iono what payola u talking about. And ny always gives the best interviews that's y u always see them shuts online.

• BackInWhiteBackInWhite Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    arrrgghhhh i'm so tough on these internets
    i got a sweet avi and i'm all cool and i do blah blah blah blah
    shut up, geek ass nigga
    tumblr_nvppa2vZKf1ruz6zso1_500.gif
    TheRicanKing
  • DR. JEKDR. JEK Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bazooka wrote: »
    DR. JEK wrote: »

You stating your opinion like its a fact. Stop it. All the radio stations play the same shit so iono what payola u talking about. And ny always gives the best interviews that's y u always see them shuts online.

My opinion? The shit with Fuck Flex and them only playing certain regional shit, slobbing 50 for a whole 10 minutes of interview time not even letting the artist answer questions without cuttin them off mid sentence, as well as dissing dead niggas, and condoning faggery is well documented, what in the bubble shit are you talking about?
    The Recipe